I went out this evening just mostly to see if there was some NEW stuff that may have settled in a few good spots... dint scan anything that caught my eye so I checked on a few of my old spots...after hitting a few stumps & catchn few nice crappie the winds picked up pretty good so I ran to the other side of the lake to be in somewhat protected waters & do more scanning....by this time the rains started pouring. I start back scanning a few areas looking for some new stuff & by the way it rained purdy good..
As the rain settles to a sprinkle I go to check on a few more of my holes, as I pull up to one a see that there is a orange marker fairly close to where I'm headed & as I pass by I see it is prolly 30 yards from MY stump then I look up & see there is another marker bout 40 yards farther down the ledge.
I don't see any boats in the area so I go ahead & toss my marker out on the stump to see if it's holding any fish.... As I lower my TM I see a pontoon coming towards me not thinking anything of it I grab my pole to get ready to check this stump, as I ease up to my marker this pontoon circles around behind me with what looks like a father & son on it.....
This guy hollers "don't touch that marker" I take a second to let him come to his senses but it don't seem like he is, he goes on hollering "that's my marker".....
I get on his level & holler back at him that this marker right here is mine but those two that are over there may be yours......I'm sure glad he dint go cussing me.....
I was for sure to let him know that I was wondering who had put markers close to MY spot....
Turns out he was trolling for white bass & had ran to the bank to wait out the storm...
As he finally came to his senses we talked about what I was fishn for but the conversation quickly ended as he thought we could fish for crappie together in MY spots....LOL don't think so dude....
As I turned my back on him I drop my jig down to the stump & end up hooking a wb so I decided to give that guy some room.....some people......