Good afternoon ALL,

Just a quick intro.

My name is John White, I am from the general Houston area but live in Magnolia now and work in Pasadena as a industrial construction estimator. I graduated from Humble High School.

I was in the Marines from April of 1991 to December 1996. I am married with one son. Between traveling around the country for his baseball and all over the state for his High School Bass Fishing Team (he and his buddy fish 3 different series), he keeps us rather busy.

I actually stumbled onto this site while trying to do crappie research, I am wanting to get back into it once he is off to college after his senior year this year.

So far I am impressed with what I have read, it is enjoyable to see that not all fishermen (and fisherwomen) are tight lipped. I do not mind sharing information. I am also impressed with the lack of negativity that usually appears on social media. It is refreshing NOT to see it.

Other than fishing, my other loves not counting family are hunting (pretty much archery only) and fishing (salt and fresh) and the outdoors in general. But in no particular order. My outdoor choices are based on what season it is and weather permitting.

As for posting, it is kind of hit and miss with my schedule. When I finally get a little down time or whatever is when I will be perusing this site.

Tight Lines and Blue Skies,

John White