PDA

View Full Version : Chain of command.........

gator gar
11-06-2007, 06:07 PM
How do you rate being a master in fishing versus a junior member or just a member. Is there somewhere I can read about how ya'll attain these titles?

john
11-06-2007, 06:17 PM
I believe that is rated by number of posts not positive but you will be a master soon the way your going.

NewCaneyFishingLady
11-06-2007, 06:25 PM
John, you are right. It will change automatically with your number of post. So, keep posting!!!

gator gar
11-06-2007, 06:35 PM
I don't know about that John. I told my wife I was going to slow down a bit. I have to cook for a fundraiser here at church friday night. So I won't be fishing then. I did relocate my two perch traps a couple of days ago. I took them out of the pond and put them in a creek behind one of the church members house. I went and checked it yesterday and had about a dozen or so, small bluegills about the size of a 50 cent piece. I shook that trap and released some more range cube debris. The man said the creek was full of those poly wogs(mud cats), but I didn't have any in there. Maybe the opening is too small for the cats to get in. Anyway, I guess there is always Saturday night.

gator
11-06-2007, 07:08 PM
give us more church fundraiser info dem the best kind raising funds for the Lords work where when?

gator gar
11-06-2007, 07:24 PM
Take 190 east toward Woodville out of Livingston. Go approximately 12 miles and take a right on FM 1276. Then go approximately 9 miles until you come to the Big Sandy School, which will be on your right. In front of the school, take a left on county line road and the church is about a hundred yards down on the right.

I'm BBQing Black Angus top rounds, for sliced beef BBQ plates with potato salad and baked beans with dessert and beverage for 7.00 a plate. It is for our youth group in Big Sandy.It will be from 10am-2pm on Saturday the 10th of Nov.

I'll be there most of Friday night and early Saturday morning BBQing the beef. If ya'll get the chance, come on down. We'd love to have you come and visit and support our youth group.

NewCaneyFishingLady
11-06-2007, 07:40 PM
Thanks for the invite and directions, GG. It sounds good.

Ole Bill
11-07-2007, 08:04 AM
i got to get out more and food interests me bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh seriously keep up the good work and by the way are you chef or do you just like to cook

gator gar
11-07-2007, 05:33 PM
i got to get out more and food interests me bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh seriously keep up the good work and by the way are you chef or do you just like to cook

Ole Bill, my wife calls me a chef, but really, I just love to cook. I have all kinds of cook books. My latest cookbook that I recieved is the Professional Chef from the Culinary Arts Institute of America.

I have a fire going on the pit as we speak, I got my wife to throw that whole inside round in the oven, while I was getting off from work. (I'm a welder). By the time I get my coals right, I'll transfer it to the pit. This is just a trial run on the type of meat I'll be cooking for Saturday. I told the boys at work to be ready to eat tomorrow, cause I'm bringing the whole thing there in the morning. All you can eat, is what I told them.

My wife wants gumbo tonight for supper and I still have to put together a BBQ sauce. Horses need to be fed, chickens need to be fed etc. My work is never done.

gator gar
11-07-2007, 07:06 PM
Multi-tasking, that's what it is all about. I've got the sauce going, the meat on the pit and the gumbo is almost done. Thank goodness for Savoie's roux. I'm gonna post some pictures of this meal and I want ya'll to see these cookies my wife made. You'll understand why I do all the cooking.

Ole Bill
11-07-2007, 11:32 PM
i aint goin there about the cookies aint met her yet but still dont want her mad at me. by the way if yer interested i got some cookbooks on pfd files that you are welcome to if ya want them one of them is The Grill Master but i have over fifty in pdf files