Tom Reed
John "JohnO2"
Joe "Medulla762"
Dave "BigDave"
Otocatchfish
Don Diago
Timothy-TENT CAMPER
ROBIN(LADY ON THE 4 WHEELER)
I'm sure I missed a name or two so just let us know who you are we'll add you.

Bill Barrick
11-11-2007, 12:51 PM
Sorry I missed it. I wuz over der huntin dem deers. Brought one home for dinner.

NewCaneyFishingLady
11-11-2007, 03:34 PM
"Mr. NewCaneyFishingLady" Now that's funny Donnie. He did say that though, yesterday, didn't he. LOL

dpiper
11-11-2007, 05:48 PM
Yes he did.

Gentleben
11-11-2007, 07:05 PM
Dan gHB sue I did n;'t knows is your birthda ywhen I posek wit hyo uHAppy BD!!:secret:

Gentleben
11-11-2007, 07:44 PM
Here they are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st pic is big fish winners "the Johns", John Dugan and John Berryman.
2nd Pic well Octocatfish
3rd is Dpiper and Mellissa52
4th uis JB removin ghoosk ro mmuster fsih!!
5th is our very own ms Gator (anita)

Gentleben
11-11-2007, 07:50 PM
Here is more :secret:
1st pic is Octofish releasein gthe big fish Duggan and berryman brought in
2nd is the big blue as she found deeper water
3rd is oO2 john recharging his oc bottlefer anotehr jug run
4 t h, By golly that is Medulla , see no show randy lived up to no shwo in gu pbwahahhaha
5th is wayne and tracker eitehr puttin gfish in teh box or in de barrle don' t,memeber!!

Gentleben
11-11-2007, 07:57 PM
Jus ta few more :secret: :help:
1st pis is Tracker and mellisaa52
2nd IS Tracker with big fish
3rd is flaoting oin gfishin gdoc k folks Toni and Pam now have bankfishing fro $3.0 0I think and they feed teh catfsih and have really attracted tehm you can see them boil the water so if you wanna do some bankfishing this is teh place
4th is wayne & tarcker not sure what tis guys were doin but they got captured
5 th and last is the new owner's husband Tmay sipping on some coffee, folks this is are truely so good christian folks runniung BJ's Marina and it really looks good .The place was mowed down and cleaned up..Pam , Toni's wifeen tal lthe time we were there she cleaned and carried and was just great , they did take time to come have choriizzo con hueveos with us and that was great fellowfish . they do have full hook ups for your camper and it is jsut a good family atmosphere ..The yeven have security guard on duty so it is really good I recommend them highly!!

Gentleben
11-11-2007, 08:13 PM
last one's for tonite!!:icon_confused:
One thing that was very unique about this muster and Newcaney brought it to my attention was that it was our ladies cooking while teh mens blew hot air..At 1st I was upset and asked one of the cooks why we were doing FF's 1st he informed me that he was jsut following orders so i jsut shut up and sat down started blowing hot air myself bwahahahhah ..
When ms Cook and de Warden are around they are in charge, i want you all to give my bride a hand she took time off from her busy schedule to come help her and baby warden my daughter pic up camp , tahnks girls a!!

Gentleben
11-11-2007, 08:21 PM
ok just 1 more !!:secret: :icon_eek: see the resemblence??

Man that is one scary pic!!
2nd is medulla and piper
3rd MJ1956 and NCFL
4 th this 2 pretty girls are my daugheter and ms JR , God this girl can make some delicious banana pudding !!I ate the whole bowl and no one got a pic bwahahhaha
5th well it was the chow table

Gentleben
11-11-2007, 08:40 PM
Ok really just 1 more tehn i am crashing!!!!!
Big Dave made a surprise visit what a blessing and davey thanks for teh generous offering you are a blessing ands setting up Catfish Command was graet too!!
Octofish caught some crappie and Melissa meets an new friend !!!!!!
The gators and teh Logions whe nold freind s meet , hugs and hugs thta is what fishin gfamilies are allabout!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gentleben
11-11-2007, 08:44 PM
OK just 2 more thne i tis all!!

dwaynez
11-12-2007, 08:27 PM
Sounds like you all had a great time.

Gentleben
11-13-2007, 06:17 AM
Dwayenze, a goood time is an understatement! it was one heck of a dad gum great time !!Sorry you missed it!!:icon_wink:

greyloon
11-13-2007, 07:42 AM
Must say everyone looked well fed and sassy happy. Couldn't make it, had other obligations.

NewCaneyFishingLady
11-13-2007, 08:22 AM
Yes, what a great time!!! Plenty of fish was caught, cleaned and cooked. The ladies (Anita and the Warden) and Gator did a fantastic job with the cooking. Everything was cooked perfectly. Vicki (Piper's wife) made a wonderful salad and Mrs. Hilton's banana pudding was superb. Thank you all for a nice day of friendship with a good meal!!!

Scotta
11-13-2007, 11:27 AM
Looks like ya'll had a great time. Sorry I missed out but the YMCA Adventure guides wait for no one. Bahawahahahahahahahah

Melissaa52
11-13-2007, 01:12 PM
More pictures from my camera. Day 1.

Melissaa52
11-13-2007, 01:15 PM
Late of Day 1 and early morning of Day 2.

Melissaa52
11-13-2007, 01:19 PM
Day 2... the preparation time and just hangin' out. Thanks to all that helped.

Melissaa52
11-13-2007, 01:22 PM
Hangin out (mingling) and eating time! woohoo! Don't we all look hungry? LOL

Melissaa52
11-13-2007, 01:24 PM
I believe that's everybody!

dpiper
11-13-2007, 02:52 PM
OK, new rule. No taking pictures of the back of my head.

Scotta
11-13-2007, 02:54 PM
Is that your good side?

john
11-13-2007, 03:04 PM
Piper you were moving around to much......Looking thin up there.Gotcha back.

Thanks for the pics Melissa.

Melissaa52
11-13-2007, 03:37 PM
:114: OMG! You guys are too much. I got tears in my eyes from laughing ... LOL Thank God, I know how to laugh QUIETLY. I'm at work... :secret:

gator
11-13-2007, 04:08 PM
well as i looked at this picture you can see the games we play ole bill and cajun cooker were having a f**ting contest see i was smart and knew i was out matched against these season pros but anita thought it was cute me finnally meeting my superior f**ting champions. not sure who won but bill did change clothes so i think he got disquailified:applause: :applause: :applause:

gator gar
11-13-2007, 06:12 PM
Thanks for taking the time to post all those pictures Melissaa. Those catfish look good and healthy, as does the crowd that is eating them. I am so glad everyone had a great time. I can't wait til the next one, so I can meet the Fishingtx family,one on one.:applause:

Gentleben
11-13-2007, 08:11 PM
Mna that is some good pics of teh Warden thanks I don't get to see her much !!:)

Scotta
11-13-2007, 09:10 PM
Mna that is some good pics of teh Warden thanks I don't get to see her much !!:)
too funny

dpiper
11-13-2007, 09:34 PM
And the scene after the contest.
well as i looked at this picture you can see the games we play ole bill and cajun cooker were having a f**ting contest see i was smart and knew i was out matched against these season pros but anita thought it was cute me finnally meeting my superior f**ting champions. not sure who won but bill did change clothes so i think he got disquailified:applause: :applause: :applause:

NewCaneyFishingLady
11-13-2007, 09:54 PM
And the scene after the contest.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif I had to pick myself up after reading that, Donnie. You are hilarious.

dpiper
11-13-2007, 11:06 PM
All kidding aside. I had a great weekend. This is one of the best groups to be associated with. Always willing to help each other out. Not only the members but their families as well.

Bill Morris, aka roadtrip, it was a pleasure talking shop with you and meeting your family.

Mark J., aka mj1956, if I didn't tell you at the muster I'm telling you now. Happy birthday man. Your wife and daughter must be proud of you.

Ol Bill, what can I say. There's never a dull moment. And that beast you brought. Heck, at first I thought you brought your dog to pick up chicks. News buddy, it'll take more than a cute puppy. That's for sure.

Morris, aka Crappie Tracker, I ALWAYS enjoy our time together. Whether it out fishing or just shooting the breeze on the sidelines of life. You are an asset to this group. No matter what Ben says about you. I sure hope Wayne didn't get jealous when you went fishing with Joe. I PM'd him and told him did not mean anything to you.

Thanks to my ol' buddy Wayne for waiting to make sure my van cranked. You are a good friend and the kind of member that makes FishingTx. Thanks.

Sue, aka newcaneyfishinglady, your enthusiasm for fishing and FishingTx is extraordinary. I always enjoy our fishing together. I just hadn't had time lately to fish. When it slows down at work expect a call. Enjoy your visit with your son.

Tom Cook, aka Gator, I have always enjoyed your company. But this time was different. I'm not sure what it was but it seemed like you belonged with this group. Your wife Anita and daughter were a pleasure to be around. Thanks go out to you and Anita for the fish cleaning and cooking. It was great seeing you again.

Joe, aka Medulla, it was great seeing you again. Don't be a stranger. You bring a lot knowledge to the table and we can all learn something from you.

Melissa, Thanks for joining the site. Your wit and happy attitude is a blessing. I enjoyed yours and your son's company this weekend. And I think I have found a new avatar. I'm looking forward to our first fishing trip together.

Dave, aka BigDave, Good to see you again and thanks for the use of the canopy. Don't be a stranger.

Ben, aka Gentleben, You are truly what keeps the site roaring. Without your involvement FishingTx wouldn't be what it is today. Those chorizo and egg tacos you made Saturday morning were great. I don't care what Randy says. They were perfect. And the work of your wife, The Warden, and your daughter, Dawna, was above and beyond what is required. They did it selfishly and with a smile. I tell you, they are both keepers. You're a lucky man. You must be blessed by God himself.

The muster was great. Thanks to all.

Gentleben
11-14-2007, 06:45 AM
That No Show Randy showed us again didn't he ??:secret:

Ole Bill
11-14-2007, 08:46 AM
thanks donnie glad i got ya laughin but the beast ole killer got me my share of all the pretty girls hugs http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_22.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZU)

Melissaa52
11-14-2007, 11:35 AM
Piper, it was MY pleasure meeting you.... I don't care what they say about the back of your head (oops!).

I look forward to OUR first fishing trip together. Let me know when.

cacciato71
11-14-2007, 10:22 PM
Man, I miss these things every year. I have been wanting to go to one of the musters ever since I found out about this site. Oh well, next time. I can't say that I have a good excuse beyond not knowing about it since I was waist deep in East Bay trying to find a trout or two. Will be waist deep in East BAy or SAbine Lake again this Saturday trying to find a trout or two and maybe a flounder.

greyloon
11-16-2007, 07:30 AM
Looks like someone fished out my spot. No wonder I caught nothing the other day.

Scotta
11-16-2007, 08:01 AM
Looks like someone fished out my spot. No wonder I caught nothing the other day.
Such is life. It's a big lake. hahahahahahah. lol.....

roadtrip57
11-16-2007, 05:26 PM
thanks Piper, but the pleasure was all ours we had a great time and for those that missed out on the pico ,corn, black bean salad Piper brought it was a real refreshing difference ,it was good ,,sit down with Piper for a while, he is so funny ,witty and multi faceted on subjects, so easy to talk too, like family or an old friend,, the best part is he is a new friend,,looking forward to the next outing ,,work cooperating

dpiper
11-16-2007, 06:23 PM
Checks in the mail Bill.

Ben you double my salary and I'll quit work and support the site full time.

Its a win win for all.

Ole Bill
11-16-2007, 09:12 PM
it just dont git any better than this

Gentleben
11-17-2007, 07:29 PM
You got it but not til next year .:secret: Couple of the natives came over for dinner, pictures top is Timothey works at Carinos in Humble stop by see him,then Josh and mIchaeo we invited tehm to eat with us the guy changing the tarsh bag is Tmay !!
Second pic is Tmay is telling Elizabeth about the big fish he caugth !!

dpiper
11-18-2007, 01:05 AM
Life is good. These mini musters are so much more intimate than the full musters.

reedlv
11-18-2007, 05:50 PM
Sorry I did not get to join in in the fun. I took my two boys to the deer lease. We had a great week in the woods.

Ben. I need to get me one of those bicycles. I saw a slimer guy who looked like Ben on the dock. With closer investigation I discovered it was Ben.

Gentleben
11-19-2007, 09:08 AM
yes i have lost 50 lbs since last oct I was pushing 270 lbs now i am a fat 220. still workin on keeping it lower. thanks for noticing !!:secret:

Scotta
11-19-2007, 03:37 PM
Congratulations ben that is quite an accomplishment