PDA

View Full Version : Pawpop

welder_guy
11-24-2007, 03:19 PM
hello friends.. sorry i havent been on in awile ive been busy with work and dad. As you all know he is in his final hours.. I wanted to put something up here that dad has told me.. You guys meant the world to him. he was sad that he didnt get to meet yall earlier in life. In my heart i believe that this forum kept him here with us longer than he should have been. I truley want to thank you guys for befriending my dad, he is a man of honor and integrity, a man that i will never forget. My dad loved each and every one of you. i also want to thank yall for all the prayers and support you have giving to us it means alot. Mom (ms. pawpop) is taking it pretty hard which is to be expected but she will make it through this GOD will make sure of it... We are not asking any one to come see him. We want yall to do want you feel in your hearts. Ben has posted al the numbers to reach mom or me. Again thank you guys for all the prayers and support. i will keep yall posted as often as i can. i cant get any wireless pc signal exept in the employee parking lot, but will try my best. Again thank yall for everything.. GOD BLESS US ALL.

Gentleben
11-24-2007, 05:37 PM
Tommy you tell Pawpop the Goon Squad is on the way, Tracker,Wayne Piper and myself will be there in a while, anyone else is welcome to join us..832 969 5681 is my cell!! We just got off work

john
11-24-2007, 10:12 PM
Tommy please let Tom know that he is in our thoughts and prayers.

Gentleben
11-25-2007, 12:16 PM
Update : anyone wanting to check on pawpop can call the Odyssey house at 936 539 1400.
Ms pawpops minutes have run out , so if you have Cingular or T-mobile there is no charge, tehn call on hers cel lotherwise please cal lthe hosue number ..Thank yo ui
pawpop remains the same .

tylerdan
11-25-2007, 01:15 PM
Thanks welderguy. I made the round trip to Arkansas to take my Mom back this weekend and have been thinking about Pawpop all the way. I regret that I am not in your neck of the woods to come see Tom with these eyes but tell him that I have enjoyed his company through these computers too. Give Ms. Pawpop a hug for me.

dan

T-111-5
11-25-2007, 03:54 PM
Me and my wife just went to see Tom and Linda around 10:30 am to 12:00. Tom is sedated and resting and Linda and family are holding up as well as can be expected. She would like to thank everyone on Fishing TX for all their prayers and support. She requested that you call the Odyssey House number that Ben has posted....Calling her cell # is OK if you have AT&T or Cingular (NOT T-MOBILE) because then there will not be a charge. Please keep the prayers coming.

Gentleben
11-25-2007, 04:09 PM
T Mobil bought Cingular out

Scotta
11-25-2007, 06:08 PM
Thanks Tommy. It was nice to meet you the other night. Let Tom know he continues to be in my thoughts and prayers as well as thew family