PDA

View Full Version : April 4th & 5th, 2008 Muster

NewCaneyFishingLady
01-22-2008, 12:58 PM
FishingTX folks, by popular request, it is time for a Muster! Mark your calendar's, April 4th and 5th for this Catfish Show and Rodeo, to be held at Cagle Recreation Area, on Lake Conroe.

Sites 35 and 37 have been reserved so far, for this event. You can get directions, view the campground layout and make reservations at this link.
http://ra2.reserveamerica.com/tx/Cagle_Recreation_Area/Campground/r/campgroundDetails.do?subTabIndex=0&agency=NRRS&par kId=3966 (http://ra2.reserveamerica.com/tx/Cagle_Recreation_Area/Campground/r/campgroundDetails.do?subTabIndex=0&agency=NRRS&parkId=3966).

NOTE: Some other campsites, in the area, have already been reserved by unknown people and a couple are first come, first serve. If you want a campsite, you should reserve ASAP. Also, tenters may be able to pitch their tent on someone elses campsite that has an RV.

All Fishingtx events are "Non alcoholic" in order to promote a family oriented atmosphere, so come on out and enjoy!!

Following is a list of items needed to make this event one of the best. If you see something you would like to bring, just make a post and we will add your name next to it. Also, if you want to bring something that is not listed, feel free to do so. These events are getting bigger each time, let's all pitch in and help out.

1.ReedLV, BgBluecat or Ironman type BBQ Pit; Ironman; Medulla
2.Firewood; Bill Barrick
3.Charcoal lighter fluid;
4.Pit meat (chicken, brisket, ribs, sausage, etc.); Medulla (brisket, pork ****);Gator Gar (sausage, brisket); dpiper
5.Barbecue sauce; Gator Gar
6.Three Extension cords; Medulla; T-111-5; dpiper
7.Tables; Medulla; T-111-5; Gator
8.Lawn chairs; dpiper
9.Electric lights;
10.Fish friers 3 each (min); Rsanders(1); Gilbert(big one); T-111-5
11.Coffee pot;
12.Aluminum foil; Gator
13.Plastic cups; Rsanders
14.Plastic knives, forks, spoons; Rsanders; Ole Bill
15.Paper plates / paper towels; greyloon; Ole Bill
16.More cooks;
17.More hard back plastic chairs;
18.Ice; dpiper
19 Extra coolers; NCFL
20.Propane; Rsanders
21.Three Electric knifes; T-111-5; dpiper; Ole Bill
22.Cooking oil; T-111-5
23.Waterhose w/ spray nozzle;
24.Muster canopy;
25.Rain suits; don't forget, in case of rain
26.Ziploc freezer bags; Gator
27.Trash bags; Gator Gar
28.Pots, Pans, Tin pans; NCFL (tin); Ole Bill (tin)
29.Fly swatter;
30.Coffee/sugar/cream;
31.Tarter sauce;
32.Ketchup;
33.Fish batter; T-111-5
34.Salt / Pepper / seasonings;
35.Chips / dip; Medulla (Habernaro sauce & chips)
36.Water / cold drinks / tea; Gator (cold water)
37.Mustard / Mayo;
38.Bread; dpiper
39.Beans; (ranch, pork & beans, etc.);
40.Salad / coleslaw; dpiper (black bean); Bill Barrick (frito)
41.French fries; dpiper
42.Hush Puppies; NCFL
43.Live boxes for fish;
44.Fish cleaners; Gator; Ole Bill
45.Battery Charger; Medulla

medulla762
01-22-2008, 01:18 PM
I will bring my pit with one stipulation...I am going to smoke a brisket and a pork ****. The pit will not be available while these are smoking. I do not want the lid being opened and closed while they are cooking. They will be on either Thursday night or Friday night, yall decide. It will take about 14 hours.

I will also bring the following:

medulla762 habernaro & sauce chips. warning: This sauce is not for the feeble...hahaha...

battery charger

table

extension cords

!!!LET'S FISH!!!

I

NewCaneyFishingLady
01-22-2008, 01:21 PM
Sounds real good Medulla!! I look forward to seeing you there. I promise I won't open your lid. lol

dwaynez
01-22-2008, 03:24 PM
I will be there, I will update later with my addition to the supply list

gator gar
01-22-2008, 04:33 PM
I'll kick in a raw brisket and some smoked sausage. I'll make a batch of sauce and I can bring some heavy duty trash bags. Medulla can cook my brisket with his,if it will fit on his pit.

RIP-N-LIP
01-22-2008, 07:49 PM
I'm in I just booked my camp site #42 i'll bring 2 propane bottles,1 fishfrier,some cups , plates,forks & knifes some other stuff. I hope we are staying fri & sat night

NewCaneyFishingLady
01-22-2008, 07:56 PM
Rsanders, yes, we will be there Fri and Sat night, for sure.

RIP-N-LIP
01-22-2008, 08:03 PM
just glade to get the chance to meet new people i seen the pic from last trip looks like fun i can't wait

greyloon
01-22-2008, 08:38 PM
Its a bit far out for me to plan on the date, but hope to be able to come.

GILBERT G
01-22-2008, 09:44 PM
I may not get to spend the night but I could meet ya`ll sat. early morning maybe get my wife to make a bunch of tortillas for breakfast tacos and I also have a big fryer that will fry four to five pound`s of fish at a time ya`ll will love it. I had it made at work. and it`s not for sale.

Scotta
01-22-2008, 10:16 PM
Oh greyloon you make the room on the calender now. Just put Fishingtx.com muster in red letters across the dates RIGHT NOW!!! LOL!

T-111-5
01-23-2008, 07:46 AM
:applause: Me and Dorothy will be there.I'll bring fish clesning table, extension cord,cooking oil, deep fryer,elec.knifes for fish.and fish fry batter.:applause:

greyloon
01-23-2008, 07:53 AM
Oh greyloon you make the room on the calender now. Just put Fishingtx.com muster in red letters across the dates RIGHT NOW!!! LOL!

We plan our life around our nearly 5 year old grandson. We're raising him and both of us are a bit old for that trauma...good kid, 58 isn't the age to be raising a grandchild, trust me. Living at the point of exhaustion, we split weekends allowing one another to rehab for a while. Plan on trying to make it for at least a day.

medulla762
01-23-2008, 08:05 AM
I'll kick in a raw brisket and some smoked sausage. I'll make a batch of sauce and I can bring some heavy duty trash bags. Medulla can cook my brisket with his,if it will fit on his pit.

gator gar, unfortunately my pit is only big enough for one brisket and one pork ****. It could be cooked the other night.

Hey Medulla how about a few of those 762 breakfast tacos for Friday morning!

We could whoop up some.

Gentleben
01-23-2008, 08:18 AM
Greyloon whacha gonna do when you get to be my age:grrr: I am rasing a 12yr old grandson, working, fishing riding :icon_eek: and did i say fishing working and riding ???????

john
01-23-2008, 08:25 AM
I may not get to spend the night but I could meet ya`ll sat. early morning maybe get my wife to make a bunch of tortillas for breakfast tacos and I also have a big fryer that will fry four to five pound`s of fish at a time ya`ll will love it. I had it made at work. and it`s not for sale.
Sounds good,i'm always ready for breakfast tacos.Ben usually makes up a bunch of lip smacking cherizo and eggs.

Ole Bill
01-23-2008, 08:32 AM
RSanders you and me will be neighbors along with gator and maybe gator gar cause i just reserved 41 and sue i will update as i pick stuff up for mustards by the way great timing the 4th is my birthday and this is kind of a birthday present for me

NewCaneyFishingLady
01-23-2008, 10:17 AM
List of campers and their site #'s so far:

29 - greyloon
32 - rddempc
35 - saundecw
37 - Ironman, Ms Pawpop, NCFL
41 - Ole Bill, Gator
42 - RIP-N-LIP
44 - mj1956
46 - Magnolia

greyloon
01-23-2008, 10:35 AM
Ben, I've a good idea what you mean. Don't know how old you are, but I'll be there before I know it. What I do and guess you do is just plow on through and get it done. On those days it looks impossible, I pray a bit. Sometimes, it even gets better. Over all, its great having Drake around and I'd miss him if he weren't here. But, it would help if his dad would finally settle down and become more involved with his life.

If things work out, I may try to bring Drake. He'd be thrilled to be able to ride in a "real" boat instead of Poppa's canoe.

Gentleben
01-23-2008, 12:31 PM
Shucks I am just a blessed man !!De Warden takes up the slack when I am at work or fishing......I would not have it any other way but am glad i only got 1 grandson!!
I am 60 yrs young and am loving my senior roll:applause:

rddempc
01-23-2008, 10:15 PM
I just booked spot #32. Coleton and I will make plans to be there. NCFL, I'll review the list and see what I can bring.

greyloon
01-23-2008, 11:26 PM
Talked to Myrtie, we're planning on coming. Or, at least me, maybe Drake, maybe oldest boy and his gal. Myrtie isn't much for tent camping. We've reserved site 29 and will bring paper plates/towels. Probably other stuff, don't know. Can't believe that $9 reservation fee.

minner skinner
01-25-2008, 10:51 PM
Im ready. let me know what to bring. anybody interested in some saltwater fillets or some fresh shrimp to cook up at the muster? let me know. cant wait.

Juggernaught
01-26-2008, 07:27 AM
Ah come on Tio, don't give me that. Got room for me and Pops? He said we ought to make this one, that is if I'm not competing somewhere or chasing my calf around. :applause:

Ole Bill
01-26-2008, 07:59 AM
now that is some good lookin steaks in the making.

gator
01-26-2008, 09:02 AM
jug thats a beautiful calf you got there

gator gar
01-26-2008, 10:15 AM
You give me a six inch boning knife, a 8 inch breaking knife and a 12 inch steak knife and a good hours time and I will show you how to make that rascal be nothing but a pile of bone guts and hide. I'll seam every muscle off of his frame and he'll look like an archealogical find. Ol Bill and Gator, Ya'll can have what I leave behind, but no fighting over the hide. I know how you two are.

dpiper
01-26-2008, 10:33 AM
I'll be there and I'll bring my wife so all can finally meet her. I know she won't stay long as this is not her cup-o-tea.

I'll bring:
some meat fer the pit;
extension cord;
electric knife;
chairs;
bread;
black bean salsa;

dpiper
01-26-2008, 10:34 AM
and ice;
french fries

saundecw
01-26-2008, 10:38 AM
Don't forget the chicken recipe Donnie!!

NewCaneyFishingLady
01-26-2008, 11:16 AM
Glad you are coming minner skinner, I look forward to seeing you there. Don't know if we will need the fish and shrimp though. Thanks for the offer. If you want to get rid of it though, my freezer has lots of room, so just bring it me.

Piper, that is great. Tell Vicki I look forward to seeing her.

gator
01-26-2008, 06:58 PM
sue tell me when to start and put me down for fish cleaning team since i got busy last time will have my table and knives put me down for zip lock bags(quart or gallon or both?) aluminun foil, i will also have a couple cases of iced down waters for all

NewCaneyFishingLady
01-26-2008, 07:20 PM
Gator, I plan on being there on Thursday to start on the fish cleaning and coming back on Friday to do some more. We will be staying Friday and Saturday nights. If I don't get there early, go and head and start without me. hehehe OH yes and please do bring that fancy table of yours with the holes in it. lol Thanks!

We usually can use both qt. and gal. size freezer bags.

See ALL of you FishingTX there!

Ole Bill
01-27-2008, 08:04 AM
well mine aint as fancy as gators but its got holes in too so if ya can use another one i will bring it and i plan on some paper plates eatin utinsels and some of those big aluminum disposable roasting trays for the fried stuff how many do ya need on plates and them pans me and gator will be there bout the same time so i have electric knife and will help clean fish

gator gar
01-27-2008, 09:57 AM
I'm gonna clean fish too. I'm gonna clean them right off the platter after they are fried.

croxt
01-27-2008, 09:57 AM
put my son and i down as tentative. we just signed up for t-ball and do not have a schedule yet for games.

If the schedule works out......we plan on camping friday night and saturday night. I can bring propane tank, fish fryer, filet knife, mustard, coffee pot (one perc and one mr. coffee), electric cords.....and i will see what else i can muster up.

looking forward to it.

RIP-N-LIP
01-27-2008, 10:45 AM
this looks like it going to be a good time i cant wait

Gentleben
01-27-2008, 01:25 PM
Juggernut I am scheduled to work that weekend so don't even know ifin i'll make the fry!!!!!!!!:applause:

gator
01-27-2008, 01:40 PM
auhhh ccchhhhhooooooo ben hope you dont catch anything

NewCaneyFishingLady
01-28-2008, 08:33 AM
Clark, I got you down for your items. Let me know if you can make it after you get the game schedule. Thanks

NewCaneyFishingLady
01-28-2008, 08:36 AM
Bill, I don't know what to tell you on the plates. Just bring a pack and take the remainder home. Keeps you from having to wash dishes. I think 5 tin pans will be enough. Seems like I remember the 99 cent store has them 2 for .99.

medulla762
01-28-2008, 08:37 AM
You give me a six inch boning knife, a 8 inch breaking knife and a 12 inch steak knife and a good hours time and I will show you how to make that rascal be nothing but a pile of bone guts and hide. I'll seam every muscle off of his frame and he'll look like an archealogical find. Ol Bill and Gator, Ya'll can have what I leave behind, but no fighting over the hide. I know how you two are.

Now there's a fella after my own heart....bwaaaahahaha...mmmmm...veal...it's what's for dinner.

That is a fine looking animal.

roadtrip57
01-28-2008, 03:44 PM
piper, that black bean salsa was a big hit ,,so impressed carried some for Christmas party,, it was gone quick ,, great recipe so easy too,, thanks for bringing it to bj muster

dpiper
01-28-2008, 04:40 PM
yOU GOT IT WAYNE. oops cap lock again.
Don't forget the chicken recipe Donnie!!

HawgHunter
01-28-2008, 04:52 PM
Never been to anything like this before...but I do believe me and the kids will definitly be there. Think I even have the wife talked into going.:icon_eek: I'll edit this post with things I can bring later.

NewCaneyFishingLady
01-28-2008, 05:59 PM
Hawghunter, you and your family will have a great time with great people and great food. Please do, come visit and fish with us.

Ole Bill
01-28-2008, 10:08 PM
im so hongry is it april yet

Gentleben
01-28-2008, 10:54 PM
Sobrino i gonna try swap shifts so tell pops you and he can use my Whaler but if ya punch a hole in it then part or all de calf is mine bwahahhahahahh

yo ual cna g ocatch some fish OS BRING your jugs and a tent !!:applause:

RIP-N-LIP
02-01-2008, 08:51 PM
please tell me its april

RIP-N-LIP
02-05-2008, 09:49 PM
No More Talk About The Trip???

dpiper
02-05-2008, 09:54 PM
I'll be there.

NewCaneyFishingLady
02-06-2008, 06:50 AM
Me too. Anxiously waiting for the warmer weather and April!

RIP-N-LIP
02-08-2008, 11:24 AM
What Time Will Poeple Start Getting There? I Think I'm Going Early Friday Morning To Set Up Camp And Do Some Fishing.

saundecw
02-08-2008, 11:31 AM
A few people will start arriving Thursday. Normal check in time is 2 PM.

medulla762
02-08-2008, 12:51 PM
I was hoping to unload the pit Thursday night.

If somone wouldn't mind me unloading the pit on their site please let me know where and when you will arrive. Thanks!

RIP-N-LIP
02-08-2008, 12:54 PM
I Have My Spot For Fri And Sat Night

dwaynez
02-08-2008, 02:37 PM
My wife and I are planning on being at this one.

croxt
02-14-2008, 01:00 PM
well....got word this week that KWFCB t-ball has a game on that saturday. We will not make it this trip. hope to make the next one.........

NCFL can you remove my name for the items i was earmarked to bring?

NewCaneyFishingLady
02-14-2008, 06:35 PM
Ok, Croxt. Hope to see you at the next one. Have fun at the game.

Ole Bill
02-15-2008, 08:03 AM
is it april yet im wastin away

NewCaneyFishingLady
02-18-2008, 07:22 PM
I have this thought that keeps going around in my head and it won't go away. Must be because I usually boil a sack of crawfish every year about March or April. David and I get our fill, clean the rest and freeze for gumbos or etouffee.

I don't know yet what the price/pound is for this year, so I am skeptical to approach this. I make a run to LA. every couple of months, so I usually pick mine up on the way back.

So, here goes.......
Does anyone think it would be a good idea to have crawfish on Friday?

Does anyone have the coolers for purging, pots, baskets and burners that are needed and will bring them? (We have a turkey fryer pot that we have a basket for)

Is anyone willing to help with the supply of crawfish, potatoes, corn, andouille sausage, mushrooms?

I will supply the Swampfire Seafood Boil, onions, butter and lemons for the water.

RIP-N-LIP
02-23-2008, 09:51 PM
crawfish yummmmm that sounds good to me get the price on the craws i could bring some potatos,and corn,and pich in for some craws , my mouth watering just thanking about it yummmm yummmm

gator gar
02-23-2008, 10:00 PM
I could probably trade that brisket out and swap it for a sack of crawfish if ya'll want. I love me some crawfish too. Let me know something, when you know something Susan.

greyloon
02-23-2008, 11:35 PM
G.Gar, some don't care for shell fish and some may be allergic. Others of us just love brisket.

medulla762
02-25-2008, 08:55 AM
I'll go in on some bugs.

Have no fear greyloon, this will not be in lieu of the pulled pork and brisket I have previously committed to!!!!!!!!!!!!

NewCaneyFishingLady
02-25-2008, 06:49 PM
That is right Medulla, thanks. If we can get this together, the crawfiish will be for lunch or mid afternoon, while the bbq is cooking, for the people there on Friday.

saundecw
02-25-2008, 07:26 PM
Get er done Susan!! I'm in for a share on the cost. I will have at least seven coolers and my burner there.

NewCaneyFishingLady
02-27-2008, 07:49 AM
I'm trying Wayne. :icon_wink: It seems we have enough interest to have the crawfish boil. Thank you for your support. So far, 5 people are interested in pitching in and eating some crawfish. This is not a free for all, please pitch in if you want some, so we will have enough. Does anyone have a big crawfish pot and basket?

I called the Crawfish Hut in Crosby yesterday for prices. I expect prices to drop a little by the end of March, beginning of April. I sure hope they do!!!

$2.15 per pound for large
$2.45 per pound for select

Seafood Plus, in Crosby has mixed sacks for $1.99 per pound.

john
02-27-2008, 08:01 AM
There is a place here by the house,i will ck their prices.

gator
02-27-2008, 08:19 AM
i will call a farm out here in liberty county

medulla762
02-27-2008, 08:25 AM
I have a pot but no basket.

NewCaneyFishingLady
02-27-2008, 08:28 AM
Thanks, let us know. If you all will post the places with the phone numbers, I will call them at the beginning of April to get the prices.

NewCaneyFishingLady
02-27-2008, 09:12 AM
Fantastic, we have a pot and basket. Nothing stopping us now!

Everyone, bring receipts for just the items purchased for the crawfish boil. I will bring a calculator, total it up and divide it by eaters, so everyone will pay the same. If you plan on being an eater, please let us know.

I am making a run to Louisiana next week and will pick up the Andouille Sausage and Swampfire seasoning.

T-111-5
02-27-2008, 09:31 AM
Count me in on the mudbugs.tell me how many coolers you need.I can get a small pot eith basket it will help?

Ole Bill
02-27-2008, 10:27 AM
sue you already know im in will let you know closer to april what i can bring or i can just give you some money for the bugs whatever

medic1292
02-28-2008, 08:53 PM
got my schedule today. I'll be there!! anybody got a space they would/could share? i'll split the cost.

Bill i'll have that moto for you.

NewCaneyFishingLady
03-02-2008, 08:03 AM
That is great Medic. Look forward to seeing you again.

irfishyir2
03-02-2008, 08:24 AM
Hey, I'm in for sure. It will be good to meet everyone. Gonna try and reserve a site. Question...........I am assuming that we can park our boats at the campsite or ????...
Looking forward to it.

:applause:

medic1292
03-02-2008, 03:03 PM
looking foward to this!! NCFL, it'll be good to ee you too!. hoping to catch some crappie this time. I will be boatless this time, too much to haul. anyone have a spot for a san antonian, NCFL???:captain:

otocatchfish
03-02-2008, 03:22 PM
Im thinking about making this one, if every thing goes right I will be there.
I have never fished conroe but would like to learn the lake.

Also I am not going to researve a camp site because I dont know If I am coming for sure so could I put my tent on someones RV site if I do come?

NewCaneyFishingLady
03-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Hey, I'm in for sure. It will be good to meet everyone. Gonna try and reserve a site. Question...........I am assuming that we can park our boats at the campsite or ????...
Looking forward to it.

I am glad to see you are coming. Boats have to be parked on the bank of the lake or trailered and parked in the overflow lot which is visible from where most of us will be staying. Most of the guys just bank their boats and leave their trailers in the overflow.

Hope you can make it, oto.

Medic, I will check around, I am bunking with someone else. Are you bringing a tent?

irfishyir2
03-02-2008, 08:21 PM
List of campers and their site #'s so far:

29 - greyloon
32 - rddempc
35 - saundecw
37 - Ironman, Ms Pawpop, NCFL
41 - Ole Bill, Gator
42 - RSANDERS

I just reserved number 46 which was the closest to everyone else. Looks like they are going fast.....if anyone needs to pitch a tent they are welcome to join me. I aint gotta RV but I can park my boat in that spot...

NewCaneyFishingLady
03-02-2008, 08:42 PM
Where you going to sleep Magnolia? I think only 1 tent is allowed and it has to be on the tent pad. Is that right?

irfishyir2
03-02-2008, 08:48 PM
Where you going to sleep Magnolia? I think only 1 tent is allowed and it has to be on the tent pad. Is that right?

Well, not for sure what the rules are but planning on bringing my tent. Guess I'll have to drive up there one day and check it out. Might just do some fishin while I'm there........
:)

Just went back and read the rules again and a person can put 2 tents up in one space or a camper unit and 1 tent.

RIP-N-LIP
03-02-2008, 08:53 PM
the web site says 2 tents per spot

NewCaneyFishingLady
03-02-2008, 08:56 PM
Does anyone have a tent pad available for Medic and maybe, oto, too????
These are both great guys, please help out.

NewCaneyFishingLady
03-02-2008, 08:57 PM
the web site says 2 tents per spot

Thanks a bunch RS. That clears that up.

This is exactly what it says:
"Only two tents allowed at each site or one camper and one tent. NO EXCEPTIONS!!"

RIP-N-LIP
03-02-2008, 09:25 PM
I Have My Sister And Her Husband Comming So My Spot Is Full

BeauBass
03-03-2008, 08:55 AM
Can You tell me where will it be at and exactly date and time? thank you!!!

Ole Bill
03-03-2008, 09:06 AM
me and gator is full up got my tent and gator gars and gator is sleeping in his truck if oto wants to he can pitch his bedroll in my tent if he cant find a spot to pitch his tent. he will just have to listen to a bunch of fat ole men snoring and fartin the night away bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

NewCaneyFishingLady
03-03-2008, 10:05 AM
Can You tell me where will it be at and exactly date and time? thank you!!!

BeauBass, you can find ALL the info on the very first post.

otocatchfish
03-03-2008, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the offer Ole Bill but I think I will have at least one other person with me and I dont whant to croud you.

gator
03-03-2008, 04:59 PM
well dont let that stop yall from coming because im sure will find a place for you and your friend heck front of:confused: :secret: :confused: my trucks open both bench seats

mj1956
03-09-2008, 01:39 PM
I will be there. I just reserved #44. I think I will be coming alone, so if anyone wants to share expenses, I got a tent that sleeps 4 comfortably and a boat.

RIP-N-LIP
03-09-2008, 03:08 PM
medic or oto needs aplace to put a tent

medic1292
03-09-2008, 04:53 PM
MJ, i will take you up for a spot to park my trk. if thats ok. i wanna see how comfortable it is to sleep in my trk. also i have a few new "toys" i want to test out.Still willing to chip in for parking!!! just send me a pm and tell me how much.

Thanks,

Rick
medic1292

greyloon
03-10-2008, 12:31 AM
I will not know until later this month if I need room to pitch two tents. But, if not, Oto or someone else may pitch a tent at our site as I'll have only one tent.

mj1956
03-10-2008, 04:25 PM
Rick I sent you a PM.

RIP-N-LIP
03-10-2008, 05:28 PM
3 More Weeks And The Fun Begins For 3 Day Of Fishing ,eating ,and Bsing All The Family You Can Hadle For One Weekend. I Hope The Weather Is Nice That Weekend I Cant Wait To Meet All You Guys And Gals

NewCaneyFishingLady
03-10-2008, 05:46 PM
I agree RS, I hope the weather is beautiful for us. I think this will be a great get together and am so much looking forward to it. Even though it is a lot of work, all of us working together will may it a success.

I need to get a count on how many will be there on Friday and eating crawfish so we will have enough. Please PM me to let me know how many, in your party, will be eating crawfish.

RIP-N-LIP
03-12-2008, 07:27 PM
are we doing lunch and diner or just diner for saterday ? i'm asking becuase i need to know what to bring to eat.

Ole Bill
03-12-2008, 08:37 PM
im gonna be ther3e

NewCaneyFishingLady
03-12-2008, 08:56 PM
The fish fry will be for lunch on Saturday. After that, every one is on their own. I am gonna be there too, Bill.

roadtrip57
03-13-2008, 03:52 AM
i will be there friday crawfish for 2 and have you ever cooked cabbage with the bugs really compliments the sausage tatars and corn,, really spicy

irfishyir2
03-13-2008, 06:28 AM
I'll be there Friday but not for the crawfish. Those things are nasty. I'll just have to put a T-Bone on the grill while ya'll are sucking heads.
BTW, I'll have room for another tent on my campsite if anyone needs to set one up.

mj1956
03-13-2008, 07:39 AM
I am planning on being there thursday. I have room in my tent if anyone needs to bunk. I have a pretty big tent, so I don't think there is enough room on the pad for two, but if it is alowed , you can pitch one off the pad. I am in SW Houston and will have an open seat if anyone wants to go up with me and share expenses.

Scotta
03-13-2008, 08:25 AM
I have to goto court on the 6th I believe and this sounds relaxing. Does anyone have room for me to pitch my tent? John are you going? Looks like I got home just in time. John we can probable catch a few post spawners

mj1956
03-13-2008, 08:47 AM
I am planning on bass fishing too Scott. You are welcome to stay in my tent or pitch yours on the site. I just don't know if you can get two tents on one pad. My tent sleeps 10, but really a lot of room four 4.

Scotta
03-13-2008, 08:48 AM
Sounds good mark

mj1956
03-13-2008, 08:50 AM
I think medic1292 wants to park his truck on the site and sleep in it. They charge extra for each vehicle over two I think.

medulla762
03-13-2008, 08:57 AM
Picked up brisket night and pork **** a couple days ago....mmmmm...!!!LET'S FISH!!!...and eat...hahaha...

Scotta
03-13-2008, 08:58 AM
Not a problem

Scotta
03-13-2008, 09:06 AM
Susan I can definatly chip in on some mud bugs

RIP-N-LIP
03-14-2008, 07:39 PM
Anybody Takeing Ther Dog To The Muster

RIP-N-LIP
03-15-2008, 08:48 AM
Hey Ncfl How About Those Mud Bug You Find Cheep Ones Yet

NewCaneyFishingLady
03-16-2008, 12:31 AM
That's great Scott, glad you will make it.
I haven't checked prices lately, I am waiting closer to the end of the month.

medic1292
03-16-2008, 02:36 PM
Rip-, i tried to take my dog-Chaco a few years ago and he almost did not make it back! :confused: HEATSTROKE!!:icon_eek: BUT, now that i have an enclosed Tahoe....still thinking bout it!
What kind of dog do you have?? Mine are Labs. how old are they? anyone else taking their dogs>

irfishyir2
03-16-2008, 07:04 PM
I guess I could bring Bingo but he would probably want to bite everyone's toes. :-)

RIP-N-LIP
03-16-2008, 08:24 PM
he is a rat terrior

NewCaneyFishingLady
03-17-2008, 02:35 PM
OK, Members, we are a little more than 2 weeks away from what looks like to be a wonderful time to get together with your fishing friends. We still have "blank spots" on our list. Please take some time to review the list and let me know if you can bring something.

1.BBQ Pit; Ironman, Medulla
2.Charcoal lighter fluid; Ironman, Medulla
3.Firewood; Bill Barrick, NCFL We may need some help here! Wood is heavy!
4.Pit meat (chicken, brisket, ribs, sausage, etc.); Medulla (brisket, pork ****); dpiper; Roadtrip (ribs); Ironman (chicken)
5.Barbecue sauce; Gator
6.Three Extension cords; Medulla; T-111-5; dpiper
7.Tables; Medulla; T-111-5; Gator
8.Lawn chairs; dpiper; Don't forget your chairs!!
9.Hard back plastic chairs; Don't forget your chairs!!
10.Electric lights; campers, don't forget
11.Fish fryers 3 each (min); RIP-N-LIP(1); Gilbert(big one); T-111-5
12.Propane; RIP-N-LIP(2); rddempc
13.Coffee pot; campers, don't forget
13.Coffee/sugar/cream; campers, don't forget
14.Aluminum foil; Gator
15.Plastic cups; RIP-N-LIP
16.Plastic knives, forks, spoons; RIP-N-LIP; Ole Bill
17.Paper plates / paper towels; greyloon; Ole Bill
18.More cooks; HeLLo, is anyone cooking?
19.Ice; dpiper; NCFL We need ice to keep the fish and fillets cold. There is a store in Willis that sells 20 lbs for .99.
20 Extra coolers; NCFL
21.Three Electric knifes; T-111-5; dpiper; Ole Bill
22.Cooking oil; T-111-5; Medic1292
23.Waterhose w/ spray nozzle; Wayne and I use his; rddempc
24.Muster canopy; Ben??????
25.Rain suits; don't forget, in case of rain
26.Ziploc freezer bags; Gator
27.Trash bags; Gator Gar
28.Pots, Pans, Tin pans; NCFL (tin); Ole Bill (tin)
29.Fly swatter; campers, don't forget
30.Tarter sauce; Magnolia
31.Ketchup; rddempc
32.Fish batter; T-111-5, Medic1292
33.Salt / Pepper / seasonings; mj1956
34.Chips / dip; Medulla (Habernaro sauce & chips)
35.Water / cold drinks / tea; Gator (cold water); mj1956 (sodas)
36.Mustard / Mayo; sandwich eaters, don't forget
37.Bread; dpiper
38.Beans; (ranch, pork & beans, etc.); rddempc
39.Salad / coleslaw; dpiper (black bean); Bill Barrick (frito)
40.French fries; dpiper
41.Hush Puppies; NCFL
42.Dessert; rddempc
43Live boxes for fish;
44.Fish cleaners; Gator; Ole Bill, NCFL, anyone else?
45.Battery Charger; Medulla, boat owners, don't forget your chargers

Ole Bill
03-18-2008, 06:35 AM
im makin my list and checkin it twice

rddempc
03-19-2008, 06:42 AM
Sue

Put us down for these items
Full propane bottle
Ketchup
Bean dish
Dessert item

These items are always in my camper and available to share
50' water hose with sprayer
Battery charger

NewCaneyFishingLady
03-19-2008, 09:52 AM
Got it. Thanks rddempc!

medic1292
03-19-2008, 10:17 AM
Sue, put me down for a 5gal bucket of oil, and some batter mix.

mj1956
03-19-2008, 11:00 AM
Put me down for some sodas and salt/pepper

NewCaneyFishingLady
03-19-2008, 03:50 PM
Got it. Thanks Medic and mj!

David and I went to a couple of stores today and acquired some good looking, medium brown cardboard serving trays and some beautiful greensheet liners, to go with them, for the 16 crawfish eaters. Yummy, Yummy!!!!

welder_guy
03-21-2008, 05:22 PM
hello old friends long time no see.. im planning on making this muster if i can talk my boss into letting me have the weekend off. weve been on 6 days a week so hopefully ill be there.

Scotta
03-21-2008, 05:29 PM
I have to goto court on the 4th at 9am and will be at Cagle directly after that
. I hope you have me down as one of the chosen 16 sue. I am not sure what time I will be there but court is at 9am so I would imagine around 1 or 2 possible 12. Will this be a problem. What time are you dropping the mud bugs? I believe you ahve my number. Cant wait to see ya'll. I'm psyched....

NewCaneyFishingLady
03-21-2008, 08:19 PM
Look forward to seeing you welder_guy, I sure hope you get the time off.

Scott, yes, you are down for some crawfish, which is now 17 eaters. I am planning to cook the crawfish between 12:00-1:00. Why don't you call me or John when you get out of court to let us know you are on your way?

Scotta
03-21-2008, 10:23 PM
Whats wrong you think they may take me away/ :( lol

Ole Bill
03-22-2008, 06:57 AM
Whats wrong you think they may take me away/ :( lolyea that way she will know whether its dine in or take out bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha seriously though good luck scott and we will see ya at the muster

Gentleben
03-24-2008, 10:19 PM
Not planning on being tehre GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I am feeling a bad case of Montezuma revenge coming onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!

gator
03-25-2008, 08:20 AM
how come ben? whos gonna ride the bar-b-que pit down the hill. for those that dont know the story you got to come to find out. will miss you ben

saundecw
03-25-2008, 08:06 PM
You got that right CT. 3 or 4 days on the most recent!!

Ole Bill
03-26-2008, 07:14 AM
ole Ben is always good for a funny story and a good belly rumble

Gentleben
03-26-2008, 07:52 AM
I rode sat sucker then bulldogged i twow ie wha ta rdie !!!!!!!!!made allo f 9 seconds only cuase icould not get loose , tooo ole now BIG 60!!:applause:

gator
03-27-2008, 05:06 PM
well i hope lufkin has had a talk with the private owners of cagle not to jack with us. i really hope they have learned something about pushing people around but time will tell.
ben if i go to jail will you be in charge of raising my bail?

Scotta
03-27-2008, 06:16 PM
I know a really good bondsman. :(

irfishyir2
03-28-2008, 03:39 PM
NCFL
looks like the only thing left open to bring are these items:
tarter sauce
mustard
mayo

will a gallon of each be enough?

NewCaneyFishingLady
03-28-2008, 10:51 PM
A gallon? LOL No, just a couple of bottles of tarter sauce will be fine.

irfishyir2
03-29-2008, 08:43 AM
I dont know where I picked up these links to weather for Lake Conroe but since we will be there next weekend, I thought everyone might like to check them out before heading out next week.

great site with temp, wind speed and wind direction with live pics.
http://www.lakeconroe.com/weather.htm

hour by hour info
http://www.usairnet.com/cgi-bin/launch/code.cgi?Submit=Go&sta=KCXO&state=TX

Heck, I mighta got'em here. Apology if I did. Looking forward to meeting eveyone. Just who is the Ghuru of Lake Conroe that will be there?

LuckyBass13
03-29-2008, 08:54 AM
I was looking forward to this muster, and meet most of u.. but now I will be in Minnesota, sigh! I guess I will catch next one.. and Yall have a Blasttt. Me :grrr:

NewCaneyFishingLady
03-29-2008, 05:48 PM
Lucky, I will miss seeing your smiling face at the muster. Have a safe trip and hang in there. As CT said, there will be more musters.

mj1956
03-30-2008, 01:03 PM
Almost time. Loooking forward to a little bass and catfishing with RR. Hopefully I can find a fishing partner. Got an open back seat if anyone is interested.

Scotta
03-30-2008, 01:09 PM
Mark, I have my boat up here in tyler and would love to go fishing without having to tow it back. I would be happy to chip in on gas. I have court friday mornig and will be up after that. I am not sure what my wwork schedule will be like after that but will be up there friday for sure. I'm not sure if you still have my phone number but I will send it back to you.

mj1956
03-30-2008, 01:39 PM
Sounds good. I will be there Thursday. Site #44 I think! I have room in the tent too if you need it.

Scotta
03-30-2008, 01:44 PM
Thanks Mark that is extremely gracious of you, not to mention convient for me. :)

mj1956
03-30-2008, 01:50 PM
No problem. I was thinking of knight fishing some for cats , but I really need a third battery to run the lights. Do you have one we could use? I just hate to buy one right now.

RIP-N-LIP
03-30-2008, 08:14 PM
4 more days and the weather looks good

Ole Bill
03-31-2008, 06:35 AM
4 more days and the weather looks good yep four more till its time to http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_14_11.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZU) and http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_13_16.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZU) eeeeeeeeeeeeehhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Scotta
03-31-2008, 08:07 AM
No problem. I was thinking of knight fishing some for cats , but I really need a third battery to run the lights. Do you have one we could use? I just hate to buy one right now.
Not a problem. I thinnk I have a spare deep cycle in the garage.

mj1956
03-31-2008, 08:09 AM
:dinnertime:I am still getting stuff together, but am ready to catch some fish.

gator
03-31-2008, 08:44 AM
me and ole bill will be leaving wed so follow your nose that will be butterbean bill and i will be close by

mikechell
03-31-2008, 09:17 AM
Just to iterate ... I will be at the Muster Friday, after I've kicked the guys out of the class. I have a 14 foot jon-boat, and will be largemouth bass fishing. There's room for one person, as long as you can sit for long periods of time. It's not a "bass boat" that allows for lots of movement.
If you go with me, be prepared for lots of pitching and flipping, up close and personal with the cover loving largemouth.

See y'all there.

irfishyir2
03-31-2008, 09:31 AM
Just to iterate ... I will be at the Muster Friday, after I've kicked the guys out of the class. I have a 14 foot jon-boat, and will be largemouth bass fishing. There's room for one person, as long as you can sit for long periods of time. It's not a "bass boat" that allows for lots of movement.
If you go with me, be prepared for lots of pitching and flipping, up close and personal with the cover loving largemouth.

See y'all there.

Mike, I'm just gonna follow you around in my bass boat so you can show me where the bass are. Cats, crappie, whites and perch I have no problem with but catching bass is one of my downfalls. Just havent been able to figure them out. I'm gonna try to lay some jugs so they can be catfishing whilest I am bass fishin.....

john
03-31-2008, 11:17 AM
Lets Muster Boys and Girls...Family Fun

NewCaneyFishingLady
03-31-2008, 01:54 PM
I caught a gaspergoo yesterday and I have a few bream in the freezer. If any of you muster jugliners want to use them, let me know and I will bring them.

medulla762
03-31-2008, 02:01 PM
If that gou is big enough, fillet, cut into bite size pieces and toss into the crawfish pot...mmmm...love me some poor man's lobster.

NewCaneyFishingLady
03-31-2008, 02:03 PM
Ewwww...Yuck.. We will make a special pot for you and your goo. lol This one is kind of on the small side but it will fillet.

mj1956
03-31-2008, 04:22 PM
If it is not to late or expensive, put me down for some of those crawfish NCFL.

NewCaneyFishingLady
03-31-2008, 04:35 PM
When I called around last week, the price was $1.89-$1.99 per pound which is about normal for this area. Pretty good, considering the gas prices. I will add you to the list and I will pick them up on Wednesday or Thursday.

I am thinking that we will need about 100 pounds for 18 people. That would be about 5 pounds per person, plus we will have sausage, potatoes, corn, mushrooms and cabbage. The cabbage came from my uncles' garden, so that was free. (Roadtrip is gonna help with this cabbage, it is new to me) The cost for the crawfish and all of the ingredients will be split among us. How does this sound to everyone?

mj1956
03-31-2008, 05:13 PM
I am in.

gator
03-31-2008, 05:31 PM
just passing this on for those that don't eat mudbugs (my wife) throw some whole mushrooms in and hot dogs big hit at our boils her in gatorland

john
03-31-2008, 05:42 PM
I have eaten some goo and noticed no difference from whitebass.Eat those fish you might like it.

NewCaneyFishingLady
03-31-2008, 05:49 PM
Ewww...Yuck cabbage in crawdads. Never heard of that one, I knew roadkill... opps roadtrip wasn't cajun.
Yeah pickup a bag of pearl onions to go in the pot, that is a cajun thing.

Done. If Walmart or Kroger has them, I will get them. yummy!

Ole Bill
03-31-2008, 06:40 PM
yea thats good in mudbugs them pearl onions aint never heard of cabbage before but i like cabbage so it might be good like gator said we gonna be there fer the bug boil sue

roadtrip57
03-31-2008, 06:41 PM
come on now, C T , Cajuns put ever thing in the pot ,,,onions, garlic, and cabbage in craw daddy bath water is, laissez le bon rouleau de temps, mushrooms and goo too sounds like winners, once that cabbage is quartet up in wedges ,,its BAM cabbage kicked up a notch, magnifique excuse the French translation spelling errors

Ole Bill
03-31-2008, 06:52 PM
come on now, C T , Cajuns put ever thing in the pot ,,,onions, garlic, and cabbage in craw daddy bath water is, les se bonton rolle, mushrooms and goo too sounds like winners, once that cabbage is quartet up in wedges ,,its BAM cabbage kicked up a notch, mona feat excuse the French translation spelling errorsdats why momma mudbug toll her bran new baby run boudroueux dats a cajun day eat anything

NewCaneyFishingLady
03-31-2008, 06:54 PM
To start with, I like black pepper. I can still remember the first time I steamed cabbage. I added my usual seasonings and it was too spicy for me to eat. I can see cabbage, that is cooked in crawfish seasoning, being for you die hards that like spicy foods.

Bring your drinks!!

Melissaa52
03-31-2008, 06:58 PM
Boy, do I have a lot to catch up!!! I'll see what I can bring with me. It'll be good to see you guys again.

I'll bring my McDonald's for MY breakfast... bwaahaha... just kidding.

I don't know where I'm gonna stay or if I'll even stay for a night.

It's good to be back, but I can't be online all the time now... :grrr:

crappiecandy29
03-31-2008, 07:59 PM
I'am going to try and get back from Dallas,Too try and meet you guys and women.It will probly be in the afternoon.Hope ya'll stick around long enough for me to meet ya! just keep fishing and eating until I get there !!!!!!!!!!!

john
03-31-2008, 09:04 PM
Spicy cabbage sounds good to me.I have been known to eat anything.

roadtrip57
04-01-2008, 12:46 AM
it matters not, whats in the pot, CT ,them bugs don't care who's bathing with them, cook them first and separate, just give them other ingredients a chance to skinny dip, in the big red Jacuzzi,,, cabbage is a neutral in the flavors, does not affect the taste of crawfish ,,but boy howdy, spicy crawfish flavored cabbage is a kick ,,if swamp fire is the seasoning ,,everything will be red,, and if its red,, its right,, [thought {out loud }nobody mentioned crabs or boudin] ,,, its all good,,,,, even if it stone soup,,, lol,, bust out the tunes,, Zydeco, Skip Guido, Bo Shock, at least Justin Wilson or Jody blanc lol

irfishyir2
04-01-2008, 07:27 AM
me and ole bill will be leaving wed so follow your nose that will be butterbean bill and i will be close by

When you get out there, get your cast net out and catch us some shad. Ya'll wont have anything to do for a couple of days so that should keep you busy.

medulla762
04-01-2008, 08:31 AM
Boy, do I have a lot to catch up!!! I'll see what I can bring with me. It'll be good to see you guys again.

I'll bring my McDonald's for MY breakfast... bwaahaha... just kidding.

I don't know where I'm gonna stay or if I'll even stay for a night.

It's good to be back, but I can't be online all the time now... :grrr:

Hey stranger, good to hear from you.

When I called around last week, the price was $1.89-$1.99 per pound which is about normal for this area. Pretty good, considering the gas prices. I will add you to the list and I will pick them up on Wednesday or Thursday.

I am thinking that we will need about 100 pounds for 18 people. That would be about 5 pounds per person, plus we will have sausage, potatoes, corn, mushrooms and cabbage. The cabbage came from my uncles' garden, so that was free. (Roadtrip is gonna help with this cabbage, it is new to me) The cost for the crawfish and all of the ingredients will be split among us. How does this sound to everyone?

Sounds good

... laissez le bon rouleau de temps...

For you foreigners, that's....Let The Good Times Roll...

kingwoodcatfisherman
04-01-2008, 11:33 AM
KWCF and my daughter, Gabby, need a place to pitch a tent for Saturday night. Does anyone have a spot that they could split with us or does anyone want to split a spot if we get one ? We look forward in meeting ya'll this weekend ! It looks like Saturday should be a nice day !

Does anyone have any suggestions for us ?

gator
04-01-2008, 02:12 PM

When you get out there, get your cast net out and catch us some shad. Ya'll wont have anything to do for a couple of days so that should keep you busy.
if you ever have fish with me theres a reason i always have beef heart 10 throws of the net im done. and ole bill can't keep his balance with me shacking the boat with laughter with him and a cast net i usually have to cut him out of the net when hes done

irfishyir2
04-02-2008, 02:58 PM
Are we all set on the food? I am going to town tomorrow to the grocery so if anyone needs anything let me know and I'll pick it up.

NewCaneyFishingLady
04-02-2008, 03:38 PM
Thanks Magnolia. I got mine and am ready to go!

medic1292
04-02-2008, 06:03 PM
NCFL, do i have a spot to park my trk? if not i will go halvs with KING.

King let me know when you are going. i should be there thurs. evening till Sat. 210-884-2316- cell. I will only have my trk this trip.

Bill, you got a place for that motor? It will be comming up with me!

medic1292

NewCaneyFishingLady
04-02-2008, 06:27 PM
I may be looking for a parking spot, myself. Sorry Rick.

Bill and Gator left for Cagle today. I bet they have already put some jugs in the lake, along with CT and John.

Gentleben
04-02-2008, 08:39 PM
gator bill O2 Joh nand tRacke are alreadyd jugging and catch9n gfish makin gsuer tehre will leb ah plenty!!!!!!!!!!!
They said come on diown!!:applause:

mj1956
04-03-2008, 06:55 AM
OK! I am packing up the truck and getting ready to muster.I should be outa hearby noon. Medic1292, you can park your truck at my spot#44. Scott will be down Friday afternoon, but I still think we will have room. They may charge us and extra $5.00 a day for the extra truck on Friday and Sat, I don't know.

john
04-03-2008, 07:40 AM
Tracker is on his way back and we left ole bill and gator still catching fish last night.We set jugs and instantly started catching fish yesterday evening.

medulla762
04-03-2008, 08:03 AM
Rubbed the brisket and pork last night and it is in the fridge marinating. If someone wants one of the best pulled pork sammiches bring some coleslaw.

Cooked up a batch of "Struttin' Sauce"(bbq sauce) and whooped up some "Medulla's Madness" (salsa)

Tied a few jugs and looked over the norht end of the lake on my fishin-map.

LET'S MUSTER!

irfishyir2
04-03-2008, 06:57 PM
Well, I'm packed, loaded and know that I forgot something but done have room to pack anything else. I'm already tired just getting ready so I guess I'll get the tent set up when I hit the campground tomorrow and grab some ZZZ's then hit the lake at nite and lay some jugs.
Hope everyone up there are having fun. I cant wait til tomorrow. Its like Christmas all over again!!

greyloon
04-03-2008, 07:16 PM
Looks like it'll be around 6 tomorrow before I get there. It may only be me. If so, there'll be room for another vehicle to park and maybe a tent to be erected.

Gentleben
04-03-2008, 09:59 PM
Der yo ugo KWCM jsu twhta tde doc ordered ,well ia m an oloe shut in and getting hoiemcik bu twil lahve to buckle u oand be strong , really missing not being there:( acme in for mtraining finished up y Kayak trailer and passed out, it's heck gettoinbg ole !!:icon_eek:
KWCF and my daughter, Gabby, need a place to pitch a tent for Saturday night. Does anyone have a spot that they could split with us or does anyone want to split a spot if we get one ? We look forward in meeting ya'll this weekend ! It looks like Saturday should be a nice day !

Does anyone have any suggestions for us ?

Gentleben
04-03-2008, 11:43 PM
KWFM check ou tthis pic of Colton caught at last msuetr he and his dad rddempc fished together it was good to see father and son catching fish and spending quality time together....... I really treasuer and cherish those times......

kingwoodcatfisherman
04-04-2008, 12:04 AM
Wow! That's an awesome fish GB ! Is that water on his pants or when you catch a blue that big you pee yourself ? :p :p :p :p !! I'll show this one to my daughter, Gabby, in the morning ! It just takes one good fish to often get a kid the fish'n fever. I got my fever when I was in fifth grade (same as my daughter). I caught a 24 " BB that was only 5 pounds 3 ounces out of TP&L near Waco on a top water chugger.

I reviewed serveral of the posts last night and I counted at least 32 members that look like they are going to muster. So with spouces and kids, there ought to be a pretty good turn out. We can't wait to get up there !!!

irfishyir2
04-04-2008, 06:04 AM
Hangin around to see what this weather is gonna do. Cant decide to try to beat the rain or wait til its past. With my luck, I'll get up there and the bottom will fall out and I'll sit in the pick up for 2 hours waiting for it to end. I havent had the boat in the water for several weeks so I'm anxious.

Gentleben
04-07-2008, 06:56 AM
Bigdave Taylors have dis signature "If ya don go , then yoou won know '!! and dats a ver yttrrue stste men i am a motorcyclist and many times i chit myself outta h ridein gcaus i lsiten to the weatherman and othe guy have thios sig "watchin gthe skies " beleive it Outlaw and is true watch de skeis and g owest young man go wts !!]Run BOO bOO run,:lighting: hey wher is ole gataor gas anyone lay eyes on him at tde musta??
then yo ucould have a garndpa liek BgBluecat or worst ME!!:grrr: