PDA

View Full Version : Being watched

tylerdan
01-25-2008, 08:20 AM
It is only 8:15 AM on this cold, wet nasty day and I am already bored. I don't do well inside and spend most of my time outside. But today is just one of those days where it is too nasty to stay outside. So I am sitting here passing time perusing the fishing boards on the computer under the watchful eye of my cat. He never lets me get far away when I am inside. Every time I get on this computer, he gets on it too. However, it looks like those watchful eyes have temporarily closed.

Bah humbug. What a nasty day. I think I will make a cup of coffee and go out into the garage and sit in the boat seat!

john
01-25-2008, 08:31 AM
Looks as if the cat knows your gonna be staying inside.I would set in my boat but its under the carport and way to cold.It is drizzlin rain and cold here to so don't feel left out.

nautic2200
01-25-2008, 09:00 AM
co-dependent. lol my wifes cats are the same way. never out of site for a minute.

roadtrip57
01-25-2008, 09:30 AM
looks like a blue Maltese , and he likes you to warm his rest up,,fishing withdrawals bad stuff ,,sitting in boat is nice ,, sorting the tackle trays is good too

tylerdan
01-25-2008, 10:07 AM
I think I will fire up the kerosene heater in the shop and put new line on rods.

Bill Barrick
01-25-2008, 10:29 AM
a trip to academy would fit in there somewhere. i found that i can snell hooks already after rotator cuff surgery monday ( iwonder if they would let you sit in one of those pretty yellow ocean kayaks?)

tylerdan
01-25-2008, 11:09 AM
Hey bill, you metropolitan guys don't know how tough it is out here in the boonies. The nearest Academy is about an hour away--and it is north from me toward the freezing rain line! BPS is in Shreveport or Dallas, both about 2.5 hours away.

Our temp is at 32 with rain right now. Just north of us the rain is freezing.

Ole Bill
01-25-2008, 11:45 AM
your in in deep doodoo if you needed sumthing from academy or BPS huh???? I have two cats a big 25 lb Norweigen Woods cat with big blue eyes and an American Grey Tabby approperatly named Frosty and Tiger and both of them are lazy sots that lay around on the bed or where ever and sleep all day but come night fall they have just ab out cleaned out the moles and golphers around here.