PDA

View Full Version : Ben has a lot to say

LuckyBass13
01-25-2008, 03:52 PM
Congulation to Gentleben for his 10,500th message in less than 5 years. wow! almost 2,200 msg a year! keep up dude. I always enjoy your messages end with HUMOR. smile.

john
01-25-2008, 06:21 PM
If you could only hear him.Congrats Ben,

NewCaneyFishingLady
01-25-2008, 07:03 PM
Hey Ben, thanks for keeping the site going! Congrats!

Layton
01-25-2008, 10:40 PM
As john,sue,and ct said. Your life will never be the same when you meet him in person.

LuckyBass13
01-25-2008, 10:44 PM
As john,sue,and ct said. Your life will never be the same when you meet him in person.

I am sure of that.. but unforutally i wont be able to hear him talk.. since i am deaf, i cant read lip either.. I sign in american sign language, or gesture. and of course write down. ha lol,.

Layton
01-25-2008, 10:47 PM
You might not hear him but like I said once you meet him your life will never be the same.

Jerkugot'im
01-26-2008, 12:01 AM
You do well my friend. We appreciate all you do for us. You have helped all of us by being the glue that holds us together, thanks again. Dave

Jerkugot'im
01-26-2008, 12:03 AM
You do well my friend. We appreciate all you do for us. You have helped all of us by being the glue that holds us together, thanks again. Dave

Gentleben
01-26-2008, 05:33 AM
thanks guys shucks didn't know you all felt that way - speciall yTracker ince he is a man of very few words:secret: he usually says ,"huh, nope ,yeap and ok ,now shut up and fsih!!Bwahhahhaha or wait he does talks in his sleep, he says "Ben, roll over your snoring !!":help:

Ole Bill
01-26-2008, 08:09 AM
well if you two are snoring together all i can say is ya must be havin a blast catchin crappie or catfish somewhere. way ta go on the 5 digit posts ben that is true dedication and everyone is right this is a great board the diversity and information and all the new friends i can meet is what keeps me coming back for more.

LuckyBass13
01-26-2008, 09:52 AM
ole bill.. u are next as u are only less than 800 messages to 5k!! :applause:

crappiecandy29
01-28-2008, 06:58 PM
Ben I sure have like reading all your posts or replies,this site needs more people that are out going like you,you are the ROCK of this site.thanks for all you done.CC

natewalker
01-28-2008, 07:20 PM
congrads Ben

Gentleben
01-28-2008, 10:09 PM
Thansk CC I never thought of myself as a Rock , had alot thrown at me though!!

Yeah me and ole Tracker have spent alot of time together, that's why I trust him as WebMaster with the Wardens board .
this guys, Piper, wayne tracker are the Goon Squad, and are really the ones who keep the board running and clean ....Th rest of the staff fills in where we leave off everyone especially the members are the ones who make this board the best in Texas!! Thank you for being part of the Fishingtx family.
I was really lifted up today as i received a call from one of the mebers who told me i needed to be at the next muster ,I was on teh side of the rode cause i was on my harley when I got the call and it really made my day tah tsome one would care enough to cal lme and suggets tha t maybe I could swap shift or do somethong to be tehre.. thank you for teh call nd also all you folks for your kind compliments ,while i don't get on the board as much as I used to it is hard to stay away...

Ole Bill
01-29-2008, 10:02 AM
ole bill.. u are next as u are only less than 800 messages to 5k!! :applause:darn i got that many on here. oh well that is what comes of being a shut in :stooges: