View Full Version : Finally coming home

ewwilli2tx
05-12-2008, 08:50 PM
Well after being up here in New york for the last four months me and the family are heading back to texason friday may 23. We will be pulling intothe driveway on the 29th after a trip through DC and then spending some time at pawpaw's house in Louisiana. The family will get to stay home while my time there will be short lived it seems that i will be leaving for India around june 20th. I will probably not be back in the state for several weeks so while I am home I will be putting in as much time on the water as I can. Hopefully I will be able to put some nice fish in the freezer. I can pretty much guarantee you that I will be on Conroe on May 31. putting out some jugs. Take care and stay slimy.:applause:

Scotta
05-12-2008, 10:42 PM
Are you in the energy industry? We have been selling quite a few rigs to an india company lately..

Hook 'em Horns
'95

ewwilli2tx
05-13-2008, 07:26 AM
I work for a little company maybe you have heard of them GE. I am a field engineer for gas turbines. During the summer months is when we do most of our international work since it is the slow season.

tylerdan
05-13-2008, 07:31 AM
Glad to hear you are going to be in Texas for at least a little while. If you stay gone too long, you might start acting like a foreigner! It is good to come home and recharge some.

Ole Bill
05-13-2008, 08:28 AM
well welcome home when ya git here and have a safe journey home .... oh do ya want me ta polish up the boat fer ya?????????

gator
05-13-2008, 08:57 AM
well a big ole welcome back to tejas if your gone to long you will have to take the test again.
1) do you say ya'll or use guys
2) if you ask for a coke? do you mean coca cola or a soft drink?

Jerkugot'im
05-13-2008, 09:04 AM
Don't worry any of them will stamp your Texas passport on return.

ewwilli2tx
05-13-2008, 01:21 PM
well a big ole welcome back to tejas if your gone to long you will have to take the test again.
1) do you say ya'll or use guys
2) if you ask for a coke? do you mean coca cola or a soft drink?

I got a few of these yanks saying ya'll. If i ask for a coke i better get that question "what kind" bbbbbbbwwwwwwwahahahahahahah. Although up here they dont understand the word fixin. like Im fixin to go fishing.

Although being the true Texan that I am and being around so many tree-huggers it has been very hard up here for me. for example----

During earth day everyone at the site was invited to plant a tree, and if we planted one then we were give one to plant at home. I just asked if they could deliver it to my house as cord wood split and stacked. As you can probably imagine that didnt go over to well. I got a few frowns from them trees-have-rights-to people. I believe they have rights, the rihgt to keep me warm int he winter. bbbbbbwwwwwwwahhahahahahaha.

ewwilli2tx
05-13-2008, 01:24 PM
...oh do ya want me ta polish up the boat fer ya?????????

while you are at it can you put a charge on the battery for me, check the air in the tires, respool my rods, check the hooks on my jugs, and fill up the tank. i sure would appreciate it. bwahhahaha

Ole Bill
05-13-2008, 02:17 PM
ok consider it done and yer right them tree huggers has plum lost their??????of humor. had ta think about how to spell sense or was it since or was it cents hech i dont know just pick one it dont matter when it comes to them tree huggers they probably want to give english rights too

Gentleben
05-13-2008, 11:06 PM
Welcome back willie ,i've had some experience with GE gas trurbies :secret:

ewwilli2tx
05-19-2008, 07:56 AM
Almost done up here 3 days left and then 1800 miles. gettin ready to catch a gear.

hows my boat comin bill? bwahahahahahahaha

Ole Bill
05-19-2008, 09:03 AM
uh just fine but if ya dont hurry home its gonna be all dirty and dusty again.

ewwilli2tx
05-19-2008, 11:55 AM
Well it seems that the good Lord knows what he is doin. I just found out that I will not be going to India but will be heading to Beaumont for about a month. Obviously he didnt want me going over there, which is fine I'm not one to argue with him. Also this means that I can still fish when not working. YEAH!!!!!

Melissaa52
05-19-2008, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the update, Ewwilli2tx. Keep in touch while you're gone, and catch tons of fish while you're home.