View Full Version : Joe Horn Cleared

Blast&Cast
06-30-2008, 07:09 PM
Finally... Joe Horn has been cleared by the grand jury.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/16749087/detail.html

Gentleben
06-30-2008, 07:17 PM
My opinion is he cold blooded murder those dawgs !!Cheated the tax payers from missing work to sit on a jury panel and waste gas and time to find them guilty and then put them on probabation , that stink s!!:lighting:

saundecw
06-30-2008, 07:29 PM
Did the county reimburse him for the shells?

greyloon
06-30-2008, 08:42 PM
I don't agree with shooting people in the back, but justice would not have been served by sending him to jail. Besides, no jury would have convicted so its a waste of time. As for the crooks, I don't shed tears for them either.

gator
06-30-2008, 08:45 PM
i really was surprized but i am glad its about time law breaking criminals loose a few rights for a change. it boils down to they made some bad choices that day. enter the country illegally, not get a honest job, go out and steal. im just as surprised by the verdict as oj but right or wrong the system has been played out and we must accept even if we beileve its right or wrong

otocatchfish
06-30-2008, 10:29 PM
Thats good to hear!

I wouldent want that on my conchence, I dont know what I would do in that situation.

Blast&Cast
06-30-2008, 10:42 PM
Thats good to hear!

I wouldent want that on my conchence, I dont know what I would do in that situation.

That is right Oto....we all can say "I'd do this" or "I'd do that", but until one is put in a situation like that, we don't know how we would handle it.

greyloon
07-01-2008, 12:27 AM
The thing about Horn is he did have options. His choice was to do what he did, or wait for the police and provide them with information. While not many have a problem with the loss of two thugs, illegal immigrants at that, I'm not sure what Horn did was the best option available to him.

Ole Bill
07-01-2008, 12:28 AM
way ta go bout time justice was served instead of criminals winning all the time. i am in total agreement with the grand jury and joe horns actions were needed to serve notice to the criminal community that people are taking their neighborhoods back

ewwilli2tx
07-01-2008, 03:16 AM
Well its about time the good guys get a victory. If you want to commit a crime you better be willing to die for that crime. Thats one thing the military taught me is that when it comes down to them or me dying guess what it aint gonna be me and I will have no regrets.

Gentleben
07-01-2008, 04:32 AM
I just added another clip of 45 autos to my goodie bag :applause: just in case i miss the 1st 7 times which is highly unlikely ,

Kill them all!! God wil sort them out!!

In Waynes parents case the drug head broke into their home beat his dad up and the thug got was probabtion , Yes it is time we are not punished for protecting our homes or our neighbors ..

:icon_wink:

Let s get horn a case of 00 buckshot for Christmass!!

john
07-01-2008, 04:40 AM
If Horn hadn't done what he did than others would have got ripped off many times by now by these thugs.I commend Joe Horn.

GILBERT G
07-01-2008, 04:51 AM
I think he did the wrong thing ( killing ) that`s why I have HOMEOWNERS INS why do there job I pay for protection did you hear the INSURANCE providing a LAWYER ( NO ) so who was the winner the INSURANCE once again now that man ( JOE HORN ) will have to move his life will never be the same and the INSURANCE CO will stay the same !!!! what a dumb ****

RAYSOR
07-01-2008, 07:17 AM
Great news, I am glad to see that they cleared him, being on the phone with 911 was not his best judgememt but am glad he was cleared.

Gentleben
07-01-2008, 07:32 AM
In my opinion, his only mistake11
Great news, I am glad to see that they cleared him, being on the phone with 911 was not his best judgememt but am glad he was cleared.

nautic2200
07-01-2008, 07:43 AM
I hope the crooks of the world sit up and pay attention. If you break into someones home or vehicle, you may PAY WITH YOUR LIFE! You make the call before you go try to steal good folks belongings. Its your choice. You make it. I do not feel any pity for those thugs!

Blast&Cast
07-01-2008, 12:55 PM
I think he did the wrong thing ( killing ) that`s why I have HOMEOWNERS INS why do there job I pay for protection did you hear the INSURANCE providing a LAWYER ( NO ) so who was the winner the INSURANCE once again now that man ( JOE HORN ) will have to move his life will never be the same and the INSURANCE CO will stay the same !!!! what a dumb ****

What ???

I pay for protection also... Smith and Wesson, Springfield Armory, Mossberg, Do I need to continue ?

kingwoodcatfisherman
07-01-2008, 01:30 PM
Since this is a family friendly fishing forum and I don't want to offend anyone or start any contrioversy amoung anyone, I think that I will keep my opinions to myself. I will say that my first reaction to this decision was that I was surprised but not surprised :icon_confused:. Enough said my me.

GILBERT G
07-01-2008, 04:08 PM
IF stealing is cause for death how many C.E.O` S would be dead I haven`t heard of any of them being SHOT and they have stole $ mil & at times $ bil of dollars from hard working people I`m a victim of the ENRON case. please tell me what should I do

Gentleben
07-01-2008, 04:09 PM
Yeah but they all have to sleep sometime :secret:
What ???

I pay for protection also... Smith and Wesson, Springfield Armory, Mossberg, Do I need to continue ?

gator
07-01-2008, 04:16 PM
way back when if you came to a camp you hollered "hello to the camp" to ask permission to come onto another mans space. well the rights of people has change so much the other way that if i break into your house to rob steal or worse to you and your family and you set a trap and i get hurt now you have to pay me. time for the piudulem to swing the other way. time for the good people of the earth to stand up and say if you chose to violate my rights then i may violate your rights to live.
its kind of like handguns. if i was a crook i may think the odds are with me to go into the gas station and rob the clerk but i might think twice if on the way in i noticed all the customers had guns strapped on. now thats crime control

LuckyBass13
07-01-2008, 04:27 PM
I am happy that Joe is FREE!! I WILL SHOOT THOSE THIEVES!! I have gun somewhere near my bed, and I am deaf, which if anyone sneak in MY house, I WILL shoot them!! I am happy that JOE IS FREE!! BEWARE THIEVES, WE SHOOT YOU with no MERCY!!

LuckyBass13
07-01-2008, 04:28 PM
I hope the crooks of the world sit up and pay attention. If you break into someones home or vehicle, you may PAY WITH YOUR LIFE! You make the call before you go try to steal good folks belongings. Its your choice. You make it. I do not feel any pity for those thugs!

AMEN!

Blast&Cast
07-01-2008, 04:45 PM
IF stealing is cause for death how many C.E.O` S would be dead I haven`t heard of any of them being SHOT and they have stole $ mil & at times $ bil of dollars from hard working people I`m a victim of the ENRON case. please tell me what should I do

I worked for Dynegy...for those that don't remember, Dynegy was in the process of purchasing Enron when the bottom fell out of it. I lost alot...... You just gotta pick up the pieces and carry on, I can't be bitter about it, just gotta keep your head up.

How would you have handled this situation ?

NewCaneyFishingLady
07-01-2008, 05:05 PM
I am very happy that he was cleared by the grand jury! But his problems and expenses have not ended yet, i.e., lawyer fees and civil suits, plus time and gas.

Hopefully, due to his actions and expenses, the thieves will get the word. Saddenly though, it won't spread quick enough to rid the USA of the garbage that society has created before my time ends.

Apparently, us, hard-working, law-abiding citizens, need to get some bone and show the thieves that it is wrong to steal from others.

I, for one, welcome a thief and have waited for unknown door knockers, to break into my house; with a loaded gun, by my side. To tell the truth, I don't welcome it but, if it happens, he will need a medical examiner before he leaves. Then, I will be stuck with cleaning up his blood and the consequences, just like Mr. Horn is having to do.

I was taught, many years ago, not to shoot unless I mean to kill them. And if I didn't kill them, they would come back to do it again. I am happy to say that I have only used my pistols to shoot targets, thusfar.

I lost so much when I was in my twenties, it has made me this way. Minor things were the cassettes stolen from my car at the Astrodome. In 1975, thieves stole my old push button Dodge, when I was pregnant, and totaled it out in Winnie, during a chase. I had to get a ride there to get my medicine and give it to the salvage yard. Thieves broke into my apartment in 1982 and stole things from my young sons' room, ravaged all of my drawers, inclucing my panty drawer, closet and everything else. I felt violated and had to move. The apartment complex couldn't repair the sliding glass doors enough for me and I got my deposit back because of it. They even stole my purse which was found later and I was able to retrieve a few things from that. But that is all I got back!

I would rather the state/county pay for Mr. Horn's expenses than to pay for the trial that these scum bags get so they can get out, in a little while, to start all over again. He saved us, law-abiding, taxpayers a lot of money!

GILBERT G
07-01-2008, 05:21 PM
JUNEBUG it`s not that easy to just pick up and continue I lost over $ 40.g to these so called WHITE COLLAR CROOKS
and it`s suppose to be alright let me tell you stealing is stealing but in the law`s that are set it depends who commits the crime. need I say more !!!!!

Blast&Cast
07-01-2008, 05:38 PM
JUNEBUG it`s not that easy to just pick up and continue I lost over $ 40.g to these so called WHITE COLLAR CROOKS
and it`s suppose to be alright let me tell you stealing is stealing but in the law`s that are set it depends who commits the crime. need I say more !!!!!

I didn't say that it was easy....I didn't say that it was allright either....
I lost everything that was in my 401K.....($220K). I can't let it eat me up, we have choices in life, what's that saying " when one door closes....." That is how I choose to live my life.

NewCaneyFishingLady
07-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Oh, there was a trial that they had to endure. They didn't get off "scott free" but I hate it that y'all lost out in the deal. Thieves are "thieves", no mercy.

Ole Bill
07-01-2008, 05:48 PM
correct me if im wrong but didnt the justice dept prosecute those involved in the enron scandal. another thing is that people have taken a do nothing stand for so long and the courts have allowed the criminal to walk of stupid holes in the law that criminals have lost the fear of entering a citizens house. i have personally shot two people at different times while protecting my home. since then i have never had a problem with anyone trying to rob or physically confront me or any of my family. believe me the word gets out to the criminals when that happens. like some one said the military spent a lot of money in training me and the most important thing i learned was to confront the enemy with a weapon that is capable of taking their lives. it is necessary to protect ones life and not leave it to insurance companies and others. they are not physically their to prevent a murder while the criminal are breaking into your home and todays big thing is home invasion because the criminal thinks people are wimps and dont have what it takes to kill. well a person like joe horn just served notice and he took back the neighborhood. three cheers for joe horn. dont come to my house and expect to get away with threatning me or my wife because we are an armed home and will definitly shoot to kill. like the sign says on all my gates "Don't worry about the dogs beware of the owner." but you come to my home openly and honestly and i will be the first to envite you in for dinner and friendship.

kingwoodcatfisherman
07-01-2008, 05:52 PM
I didn't say that it was easy....I didn't say that it was allright either....
I lost everything that was in my 401K.....($220K). I can't let it eat me up, we have choices in life, what's that saying " when one door closes....." That is how I choose to live my life.

I can feel you two's pain. If it makes you feel any better , I have lost over 700k in past 4 years. 700k on three deals gone bad because of white collar thieves who refuse to pay me back for either assets that I sold them or money that I loaned them. My solution to dealing with it (other than sticking my 357 to my head or their heads) has been to fish alot. So if you have been wondering why I fish so much. I am doing what I love but I am at the same time using it as therapy to deal with my mistakes and decisions that I made have made in the past. Picking up the pieces and moving forward can be challenging and difficult. I struggle at times but I have faith in God that things will be better in the future. I am thankful for what I do have and I am thankful that my family is healthy. Well , my phone just rang, I am off to go fishing with Wyattsdaddy. I could use the "therapy" because I am feeling a little down right now. :(

NewCaneyFishingLady
07-01-2008, 05:58 PM
like the sign says on all my gates "Don't worry about the dogs beware of the owner." but you come to my home openly and honestly and i will be the first to envite you in for dinner and friendship.

I have one on those signs in the window by my front door too, Bill.

NewCaneyFishingLady
07-01-2008, 06:00 PM
Man, that is a lot of money!!!!!! You just keep on KWCF. Direct your mind towards other things! You seem to be doing fine.

I can feel you two's pain. If it makes you feel any better , I have lost over 700k in past 4 years 700k on three deals because of white collar thieves. My solution to dealing with it (other than sticking my 357 to my head or their heads) has been to fish alot. So if you have been wondering why I fish so much. I am doing what I love but I am at the same time using it as therapy to deal with my mistakes and decisions that I made. Picking up the pieces and moving forward can be challenging and difficult.

Ole Bill
07-01-2008, 06:09 PM
I can feel you two's pain. If it makes you feel any better , I have lost over 700k in past 4 years 700k on three deals because of white collar thieves. My solution to dealing with it (other than sticking my 357 to my head or their heads) has been to fish alot. So if you have been wondering why I fish so much. I am doing what I love but I am at the same time using it as therapy to deal with my mistakes and decisions that I made. Picking up the pieces and moving forward can be challenging and difficult.KWCF being in business and self employed for 35 years has taught me that there is no such thing as job security or a quick route to riches. I admire your tenacity to life after your problems and your choice to deal with it. it is a true sign of a real man. no amount of money is worth one life and everyone has something to give to someone no matter how small or how unimportant things seem to be to ones self it is a wealth of meaning to someone else. it takes guts to go on with a life after it seems there is no reason to continue. there is always a reason to go on.

GILBERT G
07-01-2008, 06:10 PM
Bill your right and I agree with you if someone enters
( MY HOUSE ) I and my wife will shoot she has done it before and it cost us for her action`s but I would have done the same thing and will do it again but as I stated before it depends who you shoot. I`m not racist by any meanies but I do observe whats out there.

Blast&Cast
07-01-2008, 06:11 PM
I can feel you two's pain. If it makes you feel any better , I have lost over 700k in past 4 years 700k on three deals because of white collar thieves. My solution to dealing with it (other than sticking my 357 to my head or their heads) has been to fish alot. So if you have been wondering why I fish so much. I am doing what I love but I am at the same time using it as therapy to deal with my mistakes and decisions that I made. Picking up the pieces and moving forward can be challenging and difficult.

I agree...fishing is excellent therapy. Was I mad about the Enron deal, yes...I am even more mad at myself. My 401K was not handled properly....I am to 100% blame for that.

Blast&Cast
07-01-2008, 06:14 PM
I have one on those signs in the window by my front door too, Bill.

Being that I have a hand gun permit, I decided that it might be a bad idea to have one of these signs anywhere on my property.

GILBERT G
07-01-2008, 06:16 PM
I don`t understand you guy`s your starting to contradict your self`s ( no amount of money is worth a life ) maybe I`m right it`s who you shoot.

Gentleben
07-01-2008, 06:20 PM
yo uare a bad businessman better stick to fishijn gand open up a fish marke t!!
I can feel you two's pain. If it makes you feel any better , I have lost over 700k in past 4 years. 700k on three deals gone bad because of white collar thieves who refuse to pay me back for either assets that I sold them or money that I loaned them. My solution to dealing with it (other than sticking my 357 to my head or their heads) has been to fish alot. So if you have been wondering why I fish so much. I am doing what I love but I am at the same time using it as therapy to deal with my mistakes and decisions that I made have made in the past. Picking up the pieces and moving forward can be challenging and difficult. I struggle at times but I have faith in God that things will be better in the future. I am thankful for what I do have and I am thankful that my family is healthy. Well , my phone just rang, I am off to go fishing with Wyattsdaddy. I could use the "therapy" because I am feeling a little down right now. :(

Blast&Cast
07-01-2008, 06:20 PM
I don`t understand you guy`s your starting to contradict your self`s ( no amount of money is worth a life ) maybe I`m right it`s who you shoot.

Please elaborate...who is contradicting themselves ?

GILBERT G
07-01-2008, 06:21 PM
sorry guy`s for getting all worked up on this topic I say
LET`S GO MUSTER AND FORGET ALL PROBLEMS

FISH,FISH,FISH,FISH,FISH,FISH,FISH,............... ........................

Blast&Cast
07-01-2008, 06:24 PM

Amen Brother......Let's go..

Ole Bill
07-01-2008, 06:26 PM
Bill your right and I agree with you if someone enters
( MY HOUSE ) I and my wife will shoot she has done it before and it cost us for her action`s but I would have done the same thing and will do it again but as I stated before it depends who you shoot. I`m not racist by any meanies but I do observe whats out there.it dont matter to me Gilbert. im not a racist and im definatly not predudice. i just hate all them criminals equally and i dont care if they are red white black brown or yellow they threaten me my neighbors my friends and there is a chance of someone being killed i will shoot to kill without hesitation or regret. my preference is to be friendly but there are some who do not care to be friendly. my neighbor might be a little on the scared side and not able to protect themselves so i see it as my duty to aid them if criminals stop lay down and peacfully await the police no problem if they make threatning moves and refuse to obey the commands then like joe horn i will definitly shoot to kill. dont take me wrong im not wanting to be in that position but if it was forced on me then i would react and i will certianly would use deadly force. i think there are a lot of people on here that would do the same thing. todays world warrants this type of action now and that is sad. to many drugs and to many people who have come into a world where they think they shouldnt have to work for anything.

Ole Bill
07-01-2008, 06:29 PM
everyone is right end of subject for me time to pay attention to the fish pics gilbert start takin pictures man and make an ole shut in like me happy bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Blast&Cast
07-01-2008, 06:46 PM
it dont matter to me Gilbert. im not a racist and im definatly not predudice. i just hate all them criminals equally and i dont care if they are red white black brown or yellow they threaten me my neighbors my friends and there is a chance of someone being killed i will shoot to kill without hesitation or regret. my preference is to be friendly but there are some who do not care to be friendly. my neighbor might be a little on the scared side and not able to protect themselves so i see it as my duty to aid them if criminals stop lay down and peacfully await the police no problem if they make threatning moves and refuse to obey the commands then like joe horn i will definitly shoot to kill. dont take me wrong im not wanting to be in that position but if it was forced on me then i would react and i will certianly would use deadly force. i think there are a lot of people on here that would do the same thing. todays world warrants this type of action now and that is sad. to many drugs and to many people who have come into a world where they think they shouldnt have to work for anything.

I think that some of the dilema with crime these days is that people don't know there neighbors.

When I was a kid, living in the country, we knew everyone within a 10 mile radius of our home....if someone moved out, and someone new moved in, everyone made it a point to become acquainted with the new homeowners. Now as an adult, living in a residential neighborhood, I only know a few people on my street. I am fortunate that we have a few really good neighbors. I know them on a first name basis, we get together from time to time, we watch out for one another. Being said, there are people on our street that come home from work, close the gargage door, and are more elusive that the famous Chupacabra's.

There is a family that lives across from us, these people just choose to stay to themselves. I can't fault them for that, just the way they are I guess. One morning this neighbor left their garage door opened when they headed out for work. I wish that I could have called them, or felt comfortable enough to go close the door for them. Even though I didn't know them, I kept an eye on there house all day, until I saw that they returned home from work.

RAYSOR
07-01-2008, 06:56 PM
thats a great point GB

gator gar
07-01-2008, 08:59 PM
I had 34,520.00 stolen from me one time and guess who took it??? The cops!!!! They said, who's money is this?? I said it must be yours, you found it. I hadn't paid taxes on it and wasn't about to. Oh well, easy come, easy go.

Those were the days and I'm glad they are over with. Now lets go fishing!!!!

Scotta
07-01-2008, 09:08 PM
I dont know what I would of done in the heat of the moment but sorry, I really have no conscience one way or another. Dont get me wrong because it is tragic for everyone involved but when you break into someone's house, you know the possible consequences. He probable did over react but I will say this. The day my neighbors house goes up sale, I will give Mr. Horn a call. I need security like that. lol. Seriously, who is anyone to judge what happens in a split second. i cant even make an educated decision when I have a month to think about a career choice and all the information in the world. I mean really he probable did overreact but who should be held responsible for a split second decision based on someone breaking a crime that involves a victim, especially, your neighbor. Thanks for starting this thread JB and please no one take offence opinions'ake everyone think thats it. My vote has no relevance. It's just an opinion. There is a story that I would put to the forefront about friends but lets just say my friends daughter thanks me to this day and I didnt think of consequences, HE WAS MY FRIEND AND THAT WAS HIS FAMILY MEMBER. The story isnt appropiate. I dont know if he knows his neighbor or not but you can ask anyone of my friends, friends come first consequences second. I love anyone I call a true friend and would do anything for them but this is way off subject. I thinnk the point being said, they were breaking the law and there was a VICTIM involved. Don't judge just thank God your not in his shoes and had to choose. If you ever get a chanc listen to......carefully

Everlast, What it's Like

The premise of the song is very relative wheather you like the music or not. Dont judge 'till you walk in there shoes.

Scotta
07-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Oh, there was a trial that they had to endure. They didn't get off "scott free" but I hate it that y'all lost out in the deal. Thieves are "thieves", no mercy.

Why it's goto to be "Scott" free. lol

kingwoodcatfisherman
07-01-2008, 10:20 PM

I second that !!! Let's go fish and muster !! :applause: :applause: :applause:

lost-in-salt
07-02-2008, 12:55 AM
The good thing about Texas law is that is states that you MAY use deadly force to protect your property or the property of another if you feel that person would want you to protect thier property. It does not say that you have to. Therefore, to each his own on what they would do in this situation. I personally would thank Joe Horn for what he did. It blows my mind how many people on the newspaper sites and on the news voice thier opinions on what should happen to Joe Horn when they have no grain of knowledge of the law. They have made a huge deal about the fact that the two men were shot in the back. They do not understand what the definition of self-defense is in Texas. Self defense is the protection of person or property. If someone is taking your property from your house (or your nieghbors) and a reasonable person would believe there is no other way to recover that property other than using deadly force then you are justified in using deadly force. It does not say that the theives must be facing you when you decide to use deadly force. It seems like the media is either uninformed about what they are reporting or they just like to put people on TV who do not know what they are talking about. If you can handle the emotions that result from taking another life than use deadly force, if you are one that could not live with yourself afterwards then don't use deadly force. If you move next to me then let me know if you can deal with taking another life so that I know that my property and family will be more safe while I am not at home to defend it.

Blast&Cast
07-02-2008, 01:21 AM
The Castle Doctrine • State Bill 378

Establishes a presumption in Texas law that if a person unlawfully and with force enters or attempts to enter your home, vehicle or place of business or employment, it is reasonable for you to believe that the use of force, including deadly force, is immediately necessary to protect yourself. The same applies if the person takes or attempts to take you out of those places unlawfully and with force. The bill also explicitly states that you have no duty to retreat from such an attack if you are in a place you have a right to be, have not provoked the attack, and you are not engaged in unlawful activity. Lastly, the new law limits the ability of criminals and their families to sue innocent victims for killing or injuring their attackers. A wonderful piece of legislation that protects the innocent. This was the first bill signed by Governor Perry this session.
Passed 3/20/07, Effective date 9/1/07

Scotta
07-02-2008, 12:36 PM
I like this thread. It's "mind candy" for different opinions. Thanks JB. I'll listen to anyone and I never belittle. Everyone has an opinion and SHOULD voice it. Anyway, a decision, by its very nature, wont be favorable to all opinions.

HawgHunter
07-02-2008, 02:16 PM
:offtopic: 220K....700K....:icon_eek: I haven't even come close to having that much money....to lose, spend or what ever. Heck, 700k would probably take me 10 years to make.:icon_redface:

Now that I think about it....10 years is too short of time for that much money.

Blast&Cast
07-02-2008, 02:30 PM
:offtopic: 220K....700K....:icon_eek: I haven't even come close to having that much money....to lose, spend or what ever. Heck, 700k would probably take me 10 years to make.:icon_redface:

Now that I think about it....10 years is too short of time for that much money.

I am not a big fan of 401K's..... a basic savings account doesn't look near as good as a 401K, but when I want my money it's there.

Bill Barrick
07-02-2008, 07:53 PM
What ???

Hey Junebug, you might need to add Winchester, Remington, Hi-Standard Sentinel, Ruger and the list goes on. Browning might be offended if we left them out too.

FlippinCrazy
07-03-2008, 04:59 PM
U know I keep hearing about consequences Well let somebody break in do what they will possibly kill you & your loved ones Well I for one would think of outcome of my actions i will kill you if you7 threaten my family I could be passive and not have consequences ( lawyers jury judge). and I could also be dead So You take the chance and we will both deal with the consequences

Gentleben
07-03-2008, 05:51 PM
So where was Joe Horn??:lighting:

Couple Killed, Teenage Son Wounded in Home Invasion

PASADENA, Texas - Police are looking for a male suspect after an overnight home invasion that left a Pasadena couple dead and their teenage son wounded.
Police identify the dead couple as Leo Garza Sr. and Milagro Vanegas, both of whom were 53. Their bodies were found in the master bedroom of their home.
Police spokesmen say 16-year-old Leo Gomez Jr. apparently walked into the house during the attack just after 7 p.m. Tuesday when he was shot. All had been shot in the head.
The boy was airlifted to Memorial Hermann Hospital, where he was in critical condition.
Witnesses told police they saw an armed man leave in the Garzas' pickup truck. It was found abandoned shortly thereafter 30 blocks away.

Ole Bill
07-03-2008, 06:38 PM
So where was Joe Horn??:lighting:

Couple Killed, Teenage Son Wounded in Home Invasion

PASADENA, Texas - Police are looking for a male suspect after an overnight home invasion that left a Pasadena couple dead and their teenage son wounded.
Police identify the dead couple as Leo Garza Sr. and Milagro Vanegas, both of whom were 53. Their bodies were found in the master bedroom of their home.
Police spokesmen say 16-year-old Leo Gomez Jr. apparently walked into the house during the attack just after 7 p.m. Tuesday when he was shot. All had been shot in the head.
The boy was airlifted to Memorial Hermann Hospital, where he was in critical condition.
Witnesses told police they saw an armed man leave in the Garzas' pickup truck. It was found abandoned shortly thereafter 30 blocks away.i think the same way ben but ole joe cant be everywhere to bad other neighbors arent that accomodating. we all need to get to know our neighbors and build friendships.

Blast&Cast
07-03-2008, 09:02 PM
i think the same way ben but ole joe cant be everywhere to bad other neighbors arent that accomodating. we all need to get to know our neighbors and build friendships.

I feel the same way Bill....

Gentleben
07-03-2008, 09:53 PM
heheeehh my neighbors know me, they see me coming , grab their kids and go in the house then they scurry back out grab the barking dog and run in slam the door bwahaahhah:lighting:
i think the same way ben but ole joe cant be everywhere to bad other neighbors arent that accomodating. we all need to get to know our neighbors and build friendships.

Ole Bill
07-04-2008, 10:49 AM
you aint right ben bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh