PDA

View Full Version : DOESNT GO IN BIOS

Warden
04-17-2003, 10:03 PM
JJHJJ,
If I can offer a bit of advice, Little Man.
I will, any day, offer myself against you in the area of education, experiance, knowledge, worldly experiance, and yes, abilities, as you seem to lack a great deal in all areas,
You remind me very much of the recent dearly departed "Minister of Public Information" for an unnamed fallen dynesty. As you surround yourself with ignorance you mouth seems to run without your mind being in gear.
That being said, retreat into your hole of self pity and take a few hours to compose an answer.
Hooker

Warden
04-17-2003, 10:31 PM
JJHJJ - :mad:
Sounds like we found our hacker or at least one of his little friends.

This site is not here to attempt to belittle anyone and I think you have you Ps and Qs crossed. Jackie is not any of those items you so diligently attempted to describe him as. In fact, he is just the opposite.

Go back under the rock you crawled out of.

Warden
04-17-2003, 10:45 PM
Well JJHJJ you can leave as quickly as you came in if this site doesnt suit you. And hopefully as soon as a mod gets ahold of your post it too will be gone.

cherylrw
04-17-2003, 11:13 PM
quick question, do any of the mods or regualr members see the "IP" button at the top right of every post?

Warden
04-17-2003, 11:23 PM
Leave it there he is such a punk

Warden
04-18-2003, 12:25 AM
IP Information
IP address for this post
144.134.11.192 [ 1 Post ] [ Look up IP address ]

Users posting from this IP address
Jerry Jerry Hick Jerry Jo [ 1 Post ]

Other IP addresses this user has posted from

Warden
04-18-2003, 01:14 AM
Cheryl,
I dont see it
Where is it?
Hooker

cherylrw
04-18-2003, 01:16 AM
Are you asking about the IP? I just made you a mod in here so now you should see it..

Look to your right it will show quote email edit and ip

If you are not a mod you can not see it lol unless jackie posts it .. LOL

cherylrw
04-18-2003, 01:21 AM
I lied its quote edit x and ip

Warden
04-19-2003, 10:14 AM
I only see "quote" at top of my posts...

That being said, I see the dumb head that posted so furiously about a man he never met, has disappeared, and a good thing...I think it is great to look at other boards, but unless you are a BOC butthead, and that includes all the Mods on BOC and especially the owner of BOC, then you would not have posted such apost that indicated the more you said the more ignorant you displayed yourself. Jackie is as fine a person as there is, and if Mr. smarty pants want to meet me for a cup of coffee and talk about it, I can be reached. I love talking over a good cup of coffee. The conversation might sometimes indicate I am not real educated, but you would be surprised how smart a non educated conversation can be.

Gentleben
04-20-2003, 05:34 PM
Where'd the catfish come from?? weren't there the other dayand JK bee gone ta hotsprings ark. Funny how someone who hates our posts so much would come over here just to read them?? :? :? There must not be any thing going on where he came from or he would not come to this little site trying to terrorize us. Strange individual looking for some one to accept him!! :lol: :lol: :?

Warden
04-20-2003, 08:04 PM
i don't know where the catfish picture came from, but thats my pal and barber, he trims my nasal hairs, Ricky Baker with some fish him and the dumbass talked about in the above post caught at Cedar Creek on 2/17. Believe it was 30 blues. Soon as I get my fleas go cart fired up and run around the donut a few times it will come back to me I'm sure, just my luck it ran out of gas at 1/2 a lap. Oh heck I got to pass this kidney stone, oh so nice back and it wasn't a record but I will try for one soon. this guy knows a lot about me he had his finger in my belt loop when we did a little time, I traded her off for a green bag of coffee and a Hershey bar when I left the Ellis.
let him roll,
jk

Warden
04-20-2003, 08:17 PM
"She" does know what a punk is then, :D :D :D :D :D

Warden
04-20-2003, 08:21 PM
probably not I just called him sissy boy.
let him roll
jk

Gentleben
04-20-2003, 09:19 PM
You know there is alot of fine fishing around Ellis I i am afraid the trailing hounds would get my scent and start chasing me so i stay far away!! JK you wanna race i'll get my go cart, runs on nitro!!

Warden
04-21-2003, 08:51 AM
Can't stand a yellow belly to try and use cheap words to overcome his lack of guts!

Thought you were trying to set me up there for a minute, Jackie.

All I see in the corner is quote.

rb

Gentleben
04-21-2003, 09:30 PM
Cutbait thats all igot , is cheapwords and quote, brotherrrrrrrrr :lol: :lol: :D :D

Warden
04-21-2003, 10:46 PM
Cutrate you know i would never attempt to set you up or pay you back for the times you have run out of gas and brung me in with the trolling motor, or made those swerves when i'm standing up.
let him roll
jk

Warden
04-22-2003, 12:04 PM
Let's see...we came in on the trolling motor one time when I sheared a pin. ALL of the other times was in the biz! And it was YOU who always ran out of gas and YOU who hits the throttle and backs off while I'm standing...YOU ae the rascal. Sometimes it just ain't safe around this guy. Gotta love him.

04-24-2003, 01:01 PM
Someone so eager and confident to cause a commotion on a board that was created by and for the people he attacks, should definitely reconsider his position. Coming back to justify his post, and admitting he couldn't even come up with it on his own was very entertaining as well. Furthermore, the reason you were able to register from the same computer is caused by a dynamic IP address, but it is obvious that you are very well versed on surfing the net and plagarizing other people's content, but not so knowledgeable about the technical aspects that allow you to do it.

cherylrw
04-24-2003, 02:07 PM
JERRY...ROBERT..Maxx Menoz...WHOEVER YOU ARE... I simply want to say we all have humor here but some of us are considerate of others.Being humorous and attacking people are 2 different things...If you want to be a part of something and you want to use humor be SENSIBLE,The name calling,and vulgar things are not humorous at all.Now to answer your comment on the IP address since you and I know it was only banned til the board was killed and left with it...It can be banned TOTALLY .Which is how I knew immediatly that you were Jerry..I wanted you to answer my email because there are certain rules to having someone (permanently "banned" from the internet period....And I am assuming you found this out and that it why you were civil today..I thank you for that..However I ask you DO NOT USE THE SENSE OF HUMOR (DEGRADING,CURSING,OR ATTACKING of ANYONE on this board)If you do I will be forced to handle this situation in a manner that will effectively take care of you displaying your humor anywhere on the internet..I can be a VERY FRIENDLY PERSON OR I CAN NOT BE...THIS BOARD WAS MADE BECAUSE WE ARE TIRED OF "SOME PEOPLES HUMOR AND A WHOLE LOT OF ADMINS..IN FACT FOR YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR THE BOARD YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ON IS NOT THIS ONE..THERE IS HOWEVER ONE OUT THERE YOU WILL FIT IN..MAY I SUGGEST YOU GO TO WEBCRAWLER.COM SEARCH ENGINE AND TYPE IN (catfishing, blue catfish,channel catfish, flathead catfishing, catfish pictures. )IF I AM CORRECT IT WILL BE BETWEEN THE 9TH AND 11TH ONE ON THE LIST! ... THE FOLKS THERE HAVE THE SAME HUMOR YOU DO.ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR BEING MORE CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS IN THIS POST AND PLEASE DONT FEEL IT NECCESARY TO COMMENT ON WHAT PEOPLE WILL BE SAYING HERE..I REALLY WOULD RATHER YOU GO JOIN THE OTHERS.BUT THANK YOU ALSO FOR THE TEST AND LETTING ME FIND OUT WHAT I HAD TO DO TO HANDLE THESE KIND OF SITUATIONS..I NEEDED TO KNOW THESE THINGS...PLEASE HAVE A NICE DAY!

Warden
04-24-2003, 03:36 PM
Woops, I was wrong, thought it would take him 10 days to answer (after composing from a Websters w/spell check, no doubt) but cheers ya all, here he has done it in only 7 days!!!!! Sorry my friend about the spelling, however I have, for the last few years, had a judicial clerk handle my composistions, and only typing with one finger just gets forgetful at times. I think my bigest gripe with you is your ability to shroud yourself in the cloak of a coward, come foreward and quite possibly you will meet a few great and also open people.

Josh
04-24-2003, 05:38 PM
Mr. Jerry, Robert, Maxx .. whatever .. I have a good sense of humor too and I personally did not get offended but I think it is best to let mature people stay in mature places without a 'humorous' coming in and causing a big problem. If ya want to stick around, feel free to, I dont care. Oh and yeah, the new layout is pretty nice isn't it. Took me about 4 hours to get it fully placed but luckily I saved all the files just incase another hack occurs. I used that same insult from that website a while back, I thought it was pretty funny. Oh how old are you again? I'm 17! Dont you find it funny that you share the same maturity with 17 and younger?
Well I guess I'll let you continue your wonderful life online, being humoruos and such. Have a great time!

Gentleben
04-24-2003, 10:20 PM
well hi!!

Gentleben
04-25-2003, 03:29 AM
As much time as he has spent in here outght ta qualify fer renegade or moderator but maybe we better wait, most people don't understand that you need at least 4 mod s per forum, right away they think it is a clicque or somethin :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :evil: g :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: r

cherylrw
04-25-2003, 09:35 AM
BIGGGGGG VOTE :lol:

Well I think he um he can be a wenegade ..aint quite got the kwalifications fur a mod so we gotta wait til he does.. :agrue:

Gentleben
04-25-2003, 01:18 PM
AKLRIGHJTYYYYY THENNNNNNNNNN!!

Warden
04-26-2003, 06:46 AM
Geeszeers squizeers , where's all the trashers and the bashers now, guess they went fishing,ugh?? Or maybe they are thinking about what was written by robert.
You know what Rober did iwas totally unethical and down right dirty but he was very correct in his assumptions and declarations.
This board has a great quanity of posts that provide alot of quality information. There is a few people that offer some very good points and information and then others that are just here for the ride , mostly the bashing and the trashing and that is alright.
It takes folks from all walks and talks of life to make a forum interesting . Take for instance Jackie or Gentle Ben , somehow those two are always in some type of contraversy but it is always bondifided and educational. I don't beleive that Gentle Ben is as knowledgable as Jackie but they stick pretty close together and so do Hooker , Obie and a few others, too many to name. The main characters being Jackie and Ben, I have followd this two from the, can I say it ?? Yes the BOC. That board has a wealth of information , but their mods sucked , excuse my uneducated moment, they appeared to be as gods and even when they (Jackie and Ben) went to the TFF there was an unscheduled event there for a little bit but that was cleared up in short order by the webmaster god and I full understand that this folks own the website and that makes them as gods of that site.Which brings me to the next topic .
The webmaster goddess, Cheryl, this ladyand yes I said Lady has got to be a god of some kind to take on this deployment. It is a full time job to try and coral this bunch of uneducated vigilate group of rascals and what i am trying to say ,( sorry am running short on time ) is WE need to support her and her family ,both financially, as well as spiritually, support HER with your prayers and supplications so there can continue to be this UNUSUAL site where even the BASHERS (jerry and Robert) can have an input. I hope I did not take up too much of this very valuable and intersting website space but I had to get this of my chest as I head out today there is no guarrantee that I will return so remember that with out this wonderful, loving and giving Lady and her family, you too, Josh, there would not be a place for you wild and crazy RENEGADES!!
Love you all and hope to see you soon,Bud

Warden
04-26-2003, 09:05 PM
But Paul we don't go and delete post just for the heck of it. we only answer to Cheryl, and she has very few rules. we have no desire to keep you or anyone else form reading or posting on here and anything they want to say will be accepted, i did not erase what you said about me, the truth of the matter is you are entitled to your opinion on here unlike your site where it would have come down the minute you or any moderator saw it. I could have deleted it but I know everyone doesn't like me, but as you have probably noticed I don't give a flying flip what others think of me, you included. I run your site down on here and other web sites as well. I feel its deserved for the way you treated the Texas Renegades, falls under the heading of hypocrite, because you was right in there kicking it just like we was. There was nothing in our posts but humor and good old **** talking fun. We all like and respect each other, very much. but none have any respect for you or the BOC. Its a good web site but in the event you think I need the site to catch catfish, you need a checkup form the neck up. Get real, I've forgot more about catching blue cat than you and all of you mods combined, know. Not bragging just facts. Why don't you just register under you name, and come on in and do your thing with us, you might even gain our respect.
let him roll
jk

Warden
04-26-2003, 10:03 PM
JK,
Again you command my respect.

Gentleben
04-27-2003, 11:12 AM
What is respect?? Does it come in a bottle, can you buy it ,give it away or can you grow it, what is respect , heard aa song abouts RESPECT one time> :lol: :oops: :lol: In the military they beat it onto you and out of you, Sir! Yes Sir!! :? :? :?

Warden
04-27-2003, 04:50 PM
Cayuga,
Says:
"It is a full time job to try and coral this bunch of uneducated vigilate group of rascals and what i am trying to say"

I just happen to have plenty of education and a somewhat high IQ, I just choose to act like a common ordinary person. I have never been pushed or conformed in life, work, or prison. I don't give a rats *** what anybody thinks of me or my outhouse ways. I have donated to this site, as others of the Texas Renegades have.
I fish with preachers, cops, probation officers, company executives, and ordinary hard working people. I like and respect all of them, I treat people just like they treat me. I try not to start any ****, but a few years ago I would fight a circle saw and give it a couple of rounds head start. I have retained all that knowledge or lack of it but still can list Harry Hines, Samuels Blvd., and Industrial as former address of joints I hung out in. You probably know the type, they searched you at the door to see if you had a gun or knife and issued you one if you didn't, because you had no business in em without one.
My life has changed, as I finally grew up after about 45 years of being an outlaw, character, or honky tonk hero. At the present I only wish to live in peace, fish as much as possible, and just enjoy life. You and everyone else in good shape so long as you don't mess with or try to run over my buddies, friends, and pals. I give no **** nor do I take any.
By the way I graduated from Cayuga High School, in Cayuga, Texas in 1966, and then attended Henderson County Junior College, with the nick name of HiC JiC, before attending East Texas State, and University of Texas-Arlington.
let him roll
jk

Gentleben
04-27-2003, 08:30 PM
He y jk don'y pay no never mind to yuga he is using wwwinsultmunger .com to write his stuff :lol: Cause he acn't write or read much less spell , he just knows what i tells him. Anyways can't we just ge talong, this voices in my hread keep atlking to m e and i think i'l ld owehat ghey say and go to bed bye..

Gentleben
04-27-2003, 08:30 PM
He y jk don'y pay no never mind to yuga he is using wwwinsultmunger .com to write his stuff :lol: Cause he acn't write or read much less spell , he just knows what i tells him. Anyways can't we just ge talong, this voices in my hread keep atlking to m e and i think i'l ld owehat ghey say and go to bed bye..

Warden
04-28-2003, 08:13 AM
Ben,
It's just one of those things you either have or give, it is purely given and recieved.
Belive me after serving in the Marine Corps/Army/Foreign Legion , both Enlisted and Commissioned, it can NOT be forced upon you, artificually, yes, but, not pure...

Gentleben
04-29-2003, 05:01 AM
I now what you mean

Warden
05-03-2003, 04:05 AM
Cayuga aka paul, after reading your post one more time it made me sad and got me all choke up, wish you was here to perform the hiney lick maneuver on me.
Yep we got on TFF and Ben made a post in the wrong place and the moderator got on us with both feet, but the owner of the site who has a set of nads, unlike you saw the truth of the matter and booted the moderator. He kept all of us and we all lived happily ever after. Below is the email from the only good moderator you have, he sent this to me right after suspending Mike Holliday and me for 3 days but reinstated us in about 30 minutes. you was all out of pocket, unavailable and allowed things to be handled by your mods, yeah right, you just a chicken **** punk, now, then, and in the future. have you ever considered getting your ovaries removed and replaced with a set of gonads.
Maybe note the number of times this thread has been viewed, you have told all your mods and *** kissing buddies to log in and read what those uneducated hillbillies, have posted and how bad you got them, and they all uptight. I look forward to your reply and will leave it up. I tell you how I feel about you so feel free to let me have it, not your *** everybody in town has violated that. Is that egg on your face, nope but bet i know what it is.
let him roll
jk

Subj: Re: Account status
Date: 2/19/2003 11:20:08 AM Central Standard Time
To: [email protected] THIS IS ME
Sent from the Internet

As much as this pains me to admit it, I just so happen to agree with you guys. I saw nothing wrong with your thread, and had you given me the CHANCE to straighten this out, I more than likely could get it resolved to your satisfaction. When you mention lines drawn in the sand, getting your panties in a bunch, and getting off your *** or you will go, it surely makes it hard to try and defend you. If you have a grievance with the BOC, it should be handled in an email, instead of getting half the board inflamed over something that could've been resolved in a much more diplomatic way. So now I'm stuck with the position of suspending your account, and also pushing for this mistake to be rectified without looking like a complete horses ***. You're a hard headed SOB Jackie, and I say that because it takes one to know one. So whether you go or stay, that is your decision. But I will still try and get this fixed because I think it is the right thing to do. I'm a hard headed SOB too, or I'd a kept my nose out of this big stinking mess instead of trying to clean it up. And now I'm in deeper than anyone, on a subject I disagree with.
Rat

Gentleben
05-03-2003, 07:47 AM
Jackie now you think that Cayuga is Paul??Give me a break Cayuga said alot of nice things abou this baord and he even complemented you and some not so good about the BOC and their mods .I know you don't care what i stink but i think you getting paranoid , you think Paul had something to do with your boat trailer becoming disengaded from the mule??
We might need to Baptize you in lake Houston and drown that demon that keeps tormenting you, that is why i was told people were baptized and listen to this , I Osamabentuna also neeeed to be baptized again!!!
Chill out Cayuga is not Paul, get them drawers untangled take your me :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: dicine and go to bed , Paul is no there!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Warden
05-05-2003, 10:33 PM
Paul who? BOC is a bunch of dictators, and i do nto put anything past them, especially Paully boy. Anytime someone comes on this board and attacks anyone personally, Paul is the first person I would look at. After that you can move down the list of Paul's dictator MODS...BOC sucks, and while they are an older board and have more opinions there due to being an older board, they will never be a great board, because they are run by dictators that require you to have the same opinion as them.

Gentleben
05-06-2003, 04:01 AM
As long as we keep attacking and accusing this people and others we will continue to have problems becasue they are getting the reaction they want.It could be some sick individual that doesn't even know us or Paul.
Think we are getting ah little paranoid here we never know who the terrorists really are they all look like You and me, (<: :lol: :o :o :o

Warden
05-06-2003, 08:49 PM
Ignore them and they will go away, lets concentrate on getting some members for this board, and get it rolling. You all are to smart to let them get to you, ...It is fun to read that bull sitt tho.hahaha
mudcat

Warden
05-07-2003, 08:26 PM
OH well, JERRY JERRY, Robert, you beat Ben and I, you got 348 hits compared to 213 hits for us, ain't it amazing how if you get a little controversy going everyone tunes in...kind of like when you get a gathering started up, you get lots of hits on that too...

Warden
05-08-2003, 12:23 AM
Mud catt lay off i'm selling this bullshit for a dollar a bucket, bring your own bucket and cash on the barrell head.
i get my jollie by telling the boc S&P to go ***** themselves. Can I use that word on here when I mean F*ck, the only thing missing is you. Take it to the limits.
You know the best thing that ever happened to us is getting kicked off the boc, this one is a **** site better, and fits my retarted uneducated ***, ways to a tee.
let him roll
jk

Warden
05-08-2003, 01:01 AM
i almost forgot but the only difference in our gathering and there's, the bocS&P is we catch fish and a lot of fish, eat good and have em about once a month, got two this month Houston and RC, no make it three got two at RC 15-17 and 24-28. man i hope all those dud-no fishing-*** kissin idiots dont join up over here.
let him roll
jk