View Full Version : I can't breathe..........

gator gar
08-10-2008, 08:48 AM
I can't believe I ate the whole thing. I guess it should last me a while. Four eggs over easy, mixed in with my rice and red eyed gravy. I love to just mix it all up with the runny yolks. Country cured ham and drop biscuits with butter and blackberry preserves, canned by my mother. It sure was good.

What did you have for breakfast???

Scotta
08-10-2008, 09:15 AM
Too funny gg. Looks good

GILBERT G
08-10-2008, 09:32 AM
well I was going to ask for your address till I saw the second picture. BWHAAAAAAAAAAA

HawgHunter
08-10-2008, 09:53 AM
What did you have for breakfast???

Stinkin' McDonalds!http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j132/hawghunter74/emotioncons/Grumpy.gif

irfishyir2
08-10-2008, 09:54 AM
I have a friend who eats grits and eggs and mixes 'em up like that. Looks like someone threw up on his plate. dont know how he eats it like that but yours looks good enough to eat. All I had this morning was cereal and maters.

gator gar
08-10-2008, 10:03 AM
That is the only thing that was missing on my plate. Maters!! I love to eat maters for breakfast, with my ham and eggs.:applause:

gator
08-10-2008, 10:10 AM
oh yeah well i had a granola bar so there. now whos crying?
oh well it sounded better before i type it

Scotta
08-10-2008, 11:05 AM
bwahahahahahah.
I have yet to eat

oh yeah well i had a granola bar so there. now whos crying?
oh well it sounded better before i type it

roadtrip57
08-10-2008, 11:41 AM
i had a zero coke and a snickers

Ole Bill
08-10-2008, 12:01 PM
well i didnt take pics but i had just about the same thing country cured ham eggs over easy grits and biscuits with red eye gravy oh and i forgot 1/2 of a sweet cantaloupe a glass of milk and i had raspberry jam that i put up last year.

gator
08-10-2008, 12:45 PM
i had a zero coke and a snickers

thats no fuel for the body the diet coke cancels out the calories of the snicker bar. so thats the same as not eating:lighting:

tylerdan
08-10-2008, 01:38 PM
Wow that looks almost as good as the low sugar, low fat oat bran cereal and skim milk I had at 5 AM today! And I ate all of mine too.

Scotta
08-10-2008, 01:41 PM
I am going for crawfish. All this food talk is making me hungry

gator gar
08-10-2008, 01:47 PM
I just polished off a plate of fried catfish, boiled shrimp, fried shrimp and cold iced tea. I can't breathe again. I did mow the yard though and now it is time for a nap.

Old Bill, my ham was just delivered from N.C. Where in this part of the country, did you find an authentic, country salt cured ham. I don't think they are a real popular item here in Texas. I think you need to google a Smithfield country ham and see if we are eating the same thing.

Scotta
08-10-2008, 01:56 PM
That looks pretty darn good gg.

kingwoodcatfisherman
08-10-2008, 02:03 PM
That's some great looking food you got there GG ! :applause:

I had for breakfast some left over baked catfish and half of my youngest daughter's mickey mouse waffle.

Ole Bill
08-10-2008, 04:44 PM
I just polished off a plate of fried catfish, boiled shrimp, fried shrimp and cold iced tea. I can't breathe again. I did mow the yard though and now it is time for a nap.

Old Bill, my ham was just delivered from N.C. Where in this part of the country, did you find an authentic, country salt cured ham. I don't think they are a real popular item here in Texas. I think you need to google a Smithfield country ham and see if we are eating the same thing.hehehehehe i got em sent to me mail order i buy about 3 of them a year and this one is just about gone. the bone and a little of the meat is already into a pot of butter beans thats right gator layton butterbeans. gonna make some sweet cornbread with molassass and butter on it some chopped up sweet yaller onion and a big ole pork steak fer supper. http://www.smithfieldcollection.com/ourhams ya have to special order these hams and they aint cheap i order the williamsburg country ham its a virginia cured ham little sweeter and less salty than them nc hams. they are 75.00 and i pay 20.00 bucks fer overnight shipping .. I will order the next one just before thanksgiving and that will be the second one for this year and another at christmas. was eaten these hams since you was in diapers boy and my grandpa made a good one i got his recipe if ya want it

greyloon
08-10-2008, 06:10 PM
Its only catfish, but...

Scotta
08-10-2008, 06:32 PM
It's ONLY catfish. You may have just started something greyloon. bwahahahah. I'm only kidding that looks really good. Good ole cornmeal and grease. Hard to beat that time tested recipe

Scotta
08-10-2008, 07:11 PM
Someone brought this over to me they didnt think I would be eating well with my thing in the morning. I dont know what it is but it was good.

Ole Bill
08-10-2008, 07:15 PM
if i had some catfish that would go good with them butterbeans but i will just sniff up GG's and Greyloons pics until it cools off and i go get some. i aint missin out on good seafood tho momma took me to santo's and i piged out on raw oysters boiled and fried shrimp big ole mess of mud bugs with all the trimmins all ya could eat buffet

Scotta
08-10-2008, 07:47 PM
they have a seafood buffet? They better have a timelimit if they have mud bugs. I ate 14 pounds by myself and could of kept eating

PawPaw
08-10-2008, 10:26 PM
You guys ain't right! If ya'll are going to continue posting these delicious looking meals, you also going to have to give address and an hours notice so we can all partake. lol

Ole Bill
08-11-2008, 12:58 AM
they have a seafood buffet? They better have a timelimit if they have mud bugs. I ate 14 pounds by myself and could of kept eatingyep they have b uffet every fri and sat night and they keep the pan full on them mudbugs. their fried shrimp is awsome and them oysters are kept freshthey are located in cleveland right behind el burrito on 105

NewCaneyFishingLady
08-11-2008, 07:20 AM
Thank you Bill. I wanted to know where they are located.

yep they have b uffet every fri and sat night and they keep the pan full on them mudbugs. their fried shrimp is awsome and them oysters are kept freshthey are located in cleveland right behind el burrito on 105

Ole Bill
08-11-2008, 10:58 AM
Thank you Bill. I wanted to know where they are located.your welcome sue anytime