PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Welcome skkappy

NewCaneyFishingLady
08-11-2008, 12:51 PM
Hi skkappy. Welcome to FishingTX.

kingwoodcatfisherman
08-11-2008, 01:03 PM
:welcome: to the site ! Be sure and check out our upcoming muster at Lake Conroe on October 3-4. If you have any questions about it, please feel free to contact me.

skkappy
08-11-2008, 02:16 PM
Thank's ya'll!!! NCFL, I am so glad you got a chance to go fishing with "the Kid"..... I'm really pretty proud of the boy... both of them... Now, if he would only ask his mother on a fishing trip.................

BTW, I know ya'll call him Eddie.... but he's always been Scooter to me... been called that since he was three months old (Now he's really never going to ask me to go with him!!! :stooges: )

I haven't been fishing in years!!! Scooter and I used to go nearly every weekend to Conroe and sit under 105 bridge! But, since I've moved to the other end of the world and live on my own lake - Clear Lake - I don't often get a chance to get up to that end of the country.

Big B
08-11-2008, 02:40 PM
Welcome to the site!

NewCaneyFishingLady
08-11-2008, 03:47 PM
Thank's ya'll!!! NCFL, I am so glad you got a chance to go fishing with "the Kid"..... I'm really pretty proud of the boy... both of them... Now, if he would only ask his mother on a fishing trip.................

BTW, I know ya'll call him Eddie.... but he's always been Scooter to me... been called that since he was three months old (Now he's really never going to ask me to go with him!!! :stooges: )

I haven't been fishing in years!!! Scooter and I used to go nearly every weekend to Conroe and sit under 105 bridge! But, since I've moved to the other end of the world and live on my own lake - Clear Lake - I don't often get a chance to get up to that end of the country.

I just knew you were ewwilli2tx's mother after I read your other post. You gave it away, being such a proud mother and grandmother. You did a fine job raising a such a nice, responsible and respectable son. If he won't take you out, let me know and we will go somewhere or I will come down there to do some fishing with you, from a bank or pier. Susan

skkappy
08-11-2008, 03:57 PM
thanks NCFL... that would be FUN!! In fact, there is a nice pier right on my complex's property!!! Or we could even fish from the bank behind the pool!!!

Since the "kid" won't bring his boat down to the salt water (actually it's briny water) - for some reason he says it will mess up the motor because it's a "fresh water" motor.... so looks like I have to make my own "waves"!!! LOL LOL:bolt:

There is a GREAT pier at Pine Gully park (off Toddville Rd) and tons of folks fish out there catching drum in the bay waters and some nice snapper or red fish.

BTW, my name is the same as yours.....easy for the Scoots to remember!!! LOL LOL :):p

Scotta
08-11-2008, 03:59 PM
Welcome to fishing tx
Jump on in

Ole Bill
08-11-2008, 04:26 PM
Welcome to fishintx we got a lot of different ways and if ya git to know some of them ya might just find some ya likehttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cus/e_1_55.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZU)

NewCaneyFishingLady
08-11-2008, 04:34 PM
Sounds good!! I will get back in touch with you soon. Tomorrow, I have to go to Baytown to take my mom to a Dr. visit and a consultation with the family about a surgery. See ya soon!!!

skkappy
08-11-2008, 05:08 PM
That's a long drive from up your way!! I'm in New Orleans right now... I work here during the week and live in Clear Lake.... It's a puddle jump every weekend!! :)

NewCaneyFishingLady
08-11-2008, 05:23 PM
Whoa!! NO, New Orleans is a long drive!! Or do you fly there? Moms neurologist wants to do another brain surgery for her Parkinsons Disease . My brother and I are against it, plus we have issues to resolve with this doctor. We will see tomorrow. So, this is a "must" drive and it is supposed to storm. Yuck!!

BassingtxLady
08-11-2008, 07:31 PM
Welcome aboard.

fishin steve
08-11-2008, 08:12 PM
Welcome to the site.

saundecw
08-12-2008, 12:06 AM
Welcome to FishingTx skkappy!! Share some fishing adventures and enjoy the site.

jlee989
08-12-2008, 06:47 AM
Welcom to the forum!!!

skkappy
08-12-2008, 11:25 AM
Whoa!! NO, New Orleans is a long drive!! Or do you fly there? Moms neurologist wants to do another brain surgery for her Parkinsons Disease . My brother and I are against it, plus we have issues to resolve with this doctor. We will see tomorrow. So, this is a "must" drive and it is supposed to storm. Yuck!!

I fly over here every week - sometimes I get to stay home for a week... but not for the next few weeks... hop on a plane and over the Muddy River!! Thank goodness for expense accounts!!!:applause::applause:

ewwilli2tx
08-12-2008, 12:11 PM
i gues i better say welcome as well

skkappy
08-12-2008, 12:53 PM
i gues i better say welcome as well

I guess you HAD better welcome me!!! :):):) So, how's the new toy? Got it hooked up yet???? Somebody said it's storming in Houston today.... how about going by my condo and checking things out?????? hehehehehehehe...

love you sweetie!!!:new_littleangel:

yaker
08-12-2008, 06:03 PM
welcome to a good fishing site .

Blast&Cast
08-12-2008, 08:31 PM
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii63/TexasJunebug/welcome.gif

navigator
08-12-2008, 08:43 PM
Welcome to the site.

HawgHunter
08-13-2008, 07:33 AM
WELCOMEhttp://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j132/hawghunter74/emotioncons/Welcome.gifto the only site on the net dedicated to 'everthing' fishy in Texas....

ewwilli2tx
08-13-2008, 10:17 AM
I guess you HAD better welcome me!!! :):):) So, how's the new toy? Got it hooked up yet???? Somebody said it's storming in Houston today.... how about going by my condo and checking things out?????? hehehehehehehe...

love you sweetie!!!:new_littleangel:

It was raining here a little yesterday, and yes i did get it hooked up and playing dish network will be here friday to set up my HD.

skkappy
08-13-2008, 10:25 AM
Cool!!! I still want some catfish!!!! :)