PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Welcome Lurch

john
09-07-2008, 04:08 AM
Welcome to the site.

BassingtxLady
09-07-2008, 07:21 AM
Hi,

I'm glad you made it! Welcome to FishingTX.Com the friendliest fishing forum you will find.

Whether you're here seeking help as a beginner to fishing, or are an advanced (PC) fisher person, it's great to see a new face. If you have a little knowledge share it with us.

Now, jump in and have a good time, while you are getting to know us.

Scotta
09-07-2008, 07:27 AM
Welcome to fishingtx.com

kingwoodcatfisherman
09-07-2008, 08:34 AM
:welcome: to the site ! Be sure and check out our upcoming muster at Lake Conroe on October 3-4. If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a shout.

GILBERT G
09-07-2008, 08:47 AM
welcome LURCH you have found the best forum with the most friendly and helpful members . let us know a little of your favorite fishing
salt, freshwater, aquarium, gro store. what ever

Lurch
09-07-2008, 09:13 AM
Thanks Brothers and Sisters, I am Excited. I finally bought myself a used boat. So I can get back to fishing. As I remember from my youth the only true enjoyment I had was wetting a line. So I am back with a vengeance.

I am glad to see so many locals on here, can’t wait to meet everyone.

Anyone on here rod fish for Carp and Gar?

Scotta
09-07-2008, 09:25 AM
That doesnt look like a carp or gar in your avatar. Looks like that catb needed a big ole hug to me. lol. Nice fish and welcome to the board

Lurch
09-07-2008, 09:52 AM
That doesnt look like a carp or gar in your avatar. Looks like that catb needed a big ole hug to me. lol. Nice fish and welcome to the board

That is a Baby Mekong Catfish. I go to Asia once a year and always go fishing there.

That cat had to be thrown back, it is to small to have babies. They need to reach about 75lbs before they can breed,

I could not land any that were larger than that, to much power would brake the line every time.

kingwoodcatfisherman
09-07-2008, 11:58 AM
Hey Lurch, just noticed that you are from Kingwood. Me, Wyattsdaddy, Greyloon , Croxt, and Texaseggdesigns live in Kingwood.

I got your pm . Would love to have some help for the muster . I appreciate the offer to help out.

I think that I will ask Susan (NewCaneyFishLady) what we need help with. I know at the Saturday fish fry we need cooks and before it we can always use help cleaning fish.

I will introduce you to all the members that I know . I met alot of great folks at the last one in April. I'll call you in a little bit. Also , I will be making some calls up to Cagle campgrounds to see what sites are available. I will post the findings under the muster thread.

Lurch
09-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Hey Lurch, just noticed that you are from Kingwood. Me, Wyattsdaddy, Greyloon , Croxt, and Texaseggdesigns live in Kingwood.

I got your pm . Would love to have some help for the muster . I appreciate the offer to help out.

I think that I will ask Susan (NewCaneyFishLady) what we need help with. I know at the Saturday fish fry we need cooks and before it we can always use help cleaning fish.

I will introduce you to all the members that I know . I met alot of great folks at the last one in April. I'll call you in a little bit. Also , I will be making some calls up to Cagle campgrounds to see what sites are available. I will post the findings under the muster thread.

Sound great, I live in Elm Grove, I'll talk with you soon. Give me a ring.

Monday I will be out on the water all day exploring so I will not answer.

Big B
09-07-2008, 04:36 PM
Welcome aboard!

dbldaddy
09-07-2008, 04:59 PM
welcome lurch. if u need a fishing partner fast me and kcf are always willing to go. we went everyday for about three months but have been trying to get things ready for the muster. well, mostly kcf but i help when i can

NewCaneyFishingLady
09-07-2008, 06:54 PM
Hi Lurch. Welcome to FishingTX.

Scotta
09-07-2008, 07:54 PM
Isnt that the same type of cat that was all over the news not long ago.

San Anto JCSr.
09-10-2008, 12:46 PM
"Welcome Aboard FishingTx." Nice Kitty-Kat There :cheers: "Take Care", L8r. James,"VATO LOCO" :new_silly: :icon_cool:

dwaynez
09-26-2008, 11:54 PM
Welcome to FishingTx