View Full Version : good guys win a couple

gator
09-19-2008, 08:54 AM
well just off the radio. seems a watchful neighbor saw a red truck leave a neighbors house call in discription police spotted it driving south into harden pulled it over and recovered several stolen generators and power tools arrested 3 people.
home owner was awoke middle of the night went outside and saw confronted a man removing his a/c reported man reached behind him home owner shoot him . man ran away. next day police had a man they had been watching for awhile. went to see him and funny thing had what appeared to be a bullet hole in him somewhere. hes getting medical care. i suspect he will be charged with attempted thief of a a/c and thief of a bullet.
so like i said the good guys win a couple in liberty county

Scotta
09-19-2008, 09:25 AM
Good for them.

UFgatorHarv
09-19-2008, 09:51 AM
Too bad the trial won't be of the posthumous variety.

don diego
09-19-2008, 08:34 PM
Hey Gator,
I heard that same story at work. A friend of mine that works with me at Lubrizol said his wife left their house to get some gas for his generator and chain saw. While she was gone someone stole the generator and chain saw. He said they didn't get far because he was contacted by the police a couple hours later. They had arrested 2 men and a woman. He said they had sold his chain saw to a lawn mower shop in Hardin. The dumb!#*$(* showed his drivers license to the owner of the shop who merely called the police with the information. Anyway, my friend got his generator and chain saw back.

Bill Barrick
09-19-2008, 09:01 PM
Today 09-19-08 I was at work at Church and at noon a secretary saw a guy trying to get in the bossed pickup, saw her and ran. Later some skate board kids were there and I went over and asked them if they were glad school was out and they handed me a credit card/money clip holder they found on a bench by the fountain. I began to try calling the guy with no luck, called the police, They came and the guy had reported the theft. They called him telling they had found the wallet. They surmised the guy tring to get in the bosses truck was probably the one that stole the wallet, watch and I-pod and went looking for the skate-boarders. If you see a black kid in a football Jersy with a big number 7 on the back, watch him closely.