PDA

View Full Version : Dodge Sprinter Van

UFgatorHarv
10-01-2008, 11:53 AM
Ok, so business is booming, and we are thinking of buying a bigger delivery vehicle. From the research I've done, it looks like the Dodge Sprinter is the way to go in terms of fuel mileage. That's really important, especially since we drive almost 50k miles a year just around lil' old College Station.

Do any of you guys own or have experience w/ Sprinters? I've heard everything from 19 to 30 mpg. I'd love to hear some actual figures from someone I can trust who has been behind the wheel of one or who at least pays to fill the thing...

gator
10-01-2008, 12:38 PM
i was looking at them a year or so ago for a camping/boat pulling van. kid of pricie in my book but talked to a few ups guys and was told they had a problem with the starters but i hope they have figured that one out and fixed them. talked to a guy he had one said about 25 and love it

john
10-01-2008, 01:32 PM
You need to talk with Ocoe,he has alot of miles on his i believe and has had it for awhile.

UFgatorHarv
10-01-2008, 02:04 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but is he a regular poster? Can I pm him at "ocoe"?

NewCaneyFishingLady
10-01-2008, 03:48 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but is he a regular poster? Can I pm him at "ocoe"?

Yes, you can, if you haven't done so already. Sorry for the delay, I was away. Someone may want to ring his bell, he hasn't been on lately.