PDA

View Full Version : should have stayed in bed

gator
12-07-2008, 04:43 PM
yep some days you should have stayed in bed. today may have been one but then again i guess i have recieved several of Gods blessings today whichever way you see it. wife and i decided to go to pasadena convention center for a gun show today. we parked front row really close to the door. went into show well i came out and my eyes are messed up really bad right now (another story)
so i unlocked passenger door and got in. i unlock drivers door when wife got in. we then went to bass pro in pearland. when wife got out she lock the door but before we walk 10 feet she forgot something. she called me around to drivers door where the plastic cover had been cracked and her key wouldnt fit in cause look like someone had tried to pop the lock with a ***** driver at the gun show.
well thank the Lord that they didn't get my truck.
oh well so we go into bass pro for some christmas shopping. while there i was standing by the customer service center when a guy comes in with 2 rifles in a case. the store greeter is securing weapons while i wait for my information. i wonder over about 30 feet when "BOOM." one rifle shoot going off in middle of bass pro. i will say the employees acted quickly and professionally, secured area checked for injured and started a investigation. at this time we figured you know its time to go back to dayton were everything is just a little more slower pace of life.

tylerdan
12-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Wow gator. Sometimes I think it is better just to stay out of town. Hope nobody got shot. There is a thread running on another board where a man's son was accidentally shot and sustained very severe injuries inside a gun shop. The adult son has so far survived but had to have a liver and pancreas transplant.

NewCaneyFishingLady
12-07-2008, 05:25 PM
My gosh, gator. Sure glad you and Anita got home safely. Upset about your truck though and I am glad they didn't get it. They were quite brazen to be doing that at a gun show.

Do you know why the gun discharged?

john
12-07-2008, 05:33 PM
Yep,some days should just be spent at home.Glad your home.

gator
12-07-2008, 05:40 PM
My gosh, gator. Sure glad you and Anita got home safely. Upset about your truck though and I am glad they didn't get it. They were quite brazen to be doing that at a gun show.

Do you know why the gun discharged?

sue im not sure if you are just severing me up.
a great line but thanks
yep there was a bullet in it and the trigger got pulled. heres your sign.

just joking sue you know me

no not really i just stayed back and watched but thank the good Lord no one was shoot

T-111-5
12-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Sorry you two had a bad day. glad you got back home safe.Don't come into town...anymore.. Just making light of it . sorry .....

NewCaneyFishingLady
12-07-2008, 05:49 PM
sue im not sure if you are just severing me up.
a great line but thanks
yep there was a bullet in it and the trigger got pulled. heres your sign.

just joking sue you know me

no not really i just stayed back and watched but thank the good Lord no one was shoot

I know you are joking and I am glad it was accidental and that no one got hurt. That gun owner was a bit ole' dummy! How careless! I won't even mention the dummy that touched the trigger. Oh, is it loaded? Let's find out. Some people shouldn't skip the brain line when God passes them out.

Gentleben
12-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Wowie !!:icon_eek:

irfishyir2
12-12-2008, 08:51 AM
Yep, the Lord surely blessed you, keeping you out of harms way....

Big B
12-12-2008, 09:16 PM
Yikes! Glad you guys are OK.

Jerkugot'im
12-13-2008, 04:40 AM
Those are days you buy Lottery Tickets.........LOL