PDA

View Full Version : Checking in

cpowell
01-19-2009, 07:34 AM
It's been too cold for Holly and I to fish so instead we have been dealing with other problems.

Holly continues to have health problems, now the doc says she needs a hysterectomy. We are working on getting that done but first we have to pay off the hospital for her last surgery.

As for me, school has been eating up almost all of my free time. I've been working on a computer program to teach kids to read better and faster. It has been really time consuming trying to get the program done then getting it to run on the schools computers correctly. That has been the major challenge since for it to run there it has to be translated into another programs format.

Anyway I just wanted to let you all know that we are doing okay and hanging on as best as we can and waiting for warmer weather so we can get out on the lake.

tylerdan
01-19-2009, 12:05 PM
Good to hear from you. I have not been on the lake either. Too cold, too windy and too much to do. Sounds like you have an interesting project. Good luck to Holly, hope the surgery makes her feel better.

NewCaneyFishingLady
01-19-2009, 02:46 PM
Good to hear from you. Sorry to hear that Holly has been having problems. She will be fine after the surgery. Just make sure they don't forget anything while they are in there. lol Good luck to both of you.

dwaynez
01-19-2009, 06:07 PM
Good luck with everything

Ole Bill
01-19-2009, 06:23 PM
good to hear from ya we will send some prayers up for holly