PDA

View Full Version : the little red tractor

gator
02-03-2009, 07:40 PM
well little red tractor woke the big man up early today and wanted to go for a ride. so she climbed up in the trailer and put her lap belt on and off we went.
we stopped for coffee in Dayton, Texas. she really love the wind in her hair and the coffee made her tummy warm.
we drove and drove and we finally made it to beautiful downtown Bedias Texas. little red tractor was getting tired.Little red tractor saw the old man sitting outside at his farm. little red tractor decided to get out and stretch her legs.
the old man let little red tractor get you out to stretch. The old man and little red tractor rode around and around in circles. he laugh and smiled. littler red tractor like the old man and his farm. the old man asked the big man if little red tractor could come live on the farm.the big man said yes that would be good for little red tractor. little red tractor said goodbye to the big man who brought her to the old man and his farm. the old man and his lovely wife waved goodbye to the big man.
the old man and the little red tractor were happy and lived forever on the farm. the end

gator
02-03-2009, 07:41 PM
rest of the pictures for the story

gator
02-03-2009, 07:46 PM
i dont want to say bill lives in a bad part of town but he does live in a redneck neighborhood. one guy on the way to his house has about 5 great danes but that guys neighbor has a guard cow. hard to see but the cow is chained to a truck.
you know you might be a redneck if you have a guard cow

bigboy
02-03-2009, 08:13 PM
Better get to plowing Bill almost time for taters to be in the ground.

Gentleben
02-03-2009, 08:25 PM
Sure miss let red tractor:( but i know it was the best for her :icon_redface:,she was so lonely cause i worked all the time and gave he little if none attention.:chop:
Thanks for taking care of her for me .:icon_wink:

T-111-5
02-03-2009, 08:31 PM
Gator you wright a loving story. The old man will be close friends for ever.:applause::applause::applause::applause:

dwaynez
02-03-2009, 08:41 PM
nice post and story, that is a good looking tractor

Ole Bill
02-04-2009, 10:03 AM
well finally little red tractor is home and yep im happy. thanks gator yer a good friend for sure. now got to find some equipment to use so everyone keep their eyes and ears open for me . im looking for a plow disk and small harrow that will fit a class 0 type three point hitch even some that have sleeve type hitch will work.

NewCaneyFishingLady
02-04-2009, 08:23 PM
Good for you Bill! I will keep my eyes open for you.

Ole Bill
02-05-2009, 08:45 AM
Good for you Bill! I will keep my eyes open for you.thanks sue that is appreciated for sure