PDA

View Full Version : I need idea's....

HawgHunter
02-23-2009, 10:02 AM
For my video's....

I have hundreds of songs on my computer and thousands on CD....but I'm finding it hard to find the right song for some of my video's. If you've watched my vids then you have an idea of what type of music I listen to....but I also like just about everything else....from old the old to the new....country, rock, metal, rap, hip-hop, jazz, dance, and others that I don't even know how to classifie....

So, what do you like? Any suggestions on songs? I'm looking for up beat music with lyrics that say something. Look at the lyrics for any of my vids while you watch them and you'll see what I mean. I try to make the pics match as best as possible.

John....Marshall Tucker band is a good one....I didn't know who they were till I looked them up....I like a couple of there songs, but didn't know who sang it....lol There's alot of songs like that....only know a word or two or can hum it....lol Humming it just doen't help when you're trying to look it up on the net....LOLOLOL

john
02-23-2009, 10:06 AM
I don't remember the song names,sorry.I just remember some of the artist's.Gary Stewart,Jimmy Buffet etc.

Ole Bill
02-23-2009, 10:11 AM
ya might check out some bluegrass a lot of those songs fit in with the fishing scheme.

UFgatorHarv
02-23-2009, 11:11 AM
Check ouit "10 Pound Test" by Rodney Parker and the 50 Peso Reward too. It is a song specifically about fishing and frying fish.

RAYSOR
02-23-2009, 11:41 AM
How about the 5 lb bass song from Robert Earl Keen.

UFgatorHarv
02-23-2009, 12:03 PM
Another good one

otocatchfish
02-23-2009, 11:53 PM
Howbout Im still a guy, Brad Paisly.

irfishyir2
02-24-2009, 06:13 AM
How bout a couple from Queen like "We will rock you" or "we are the champions"

Anything but that rap music...thats the silliest excuse for music I ever heard. My passing gas sounds better than that stuff.

UFgatorHarv
02-24-2009, 07:13 AM
"i'm gonna miss her" Brad Paisely

HawgHunter
02-24-2009, 09:41 AM
I have alot of the songs mentioned....even some bluegrass :applause:....but just couldn't find anything that fit with how I see things. So I ended up just letting my comp do all the work....lol I'm putting feelers out everywhere I can to try and get more music so hopefully I can edit this vid sometime soon. I still have alot of music I want to use, but they will only fit with certain pics, trips and people....matter of fact I have one of my 6 yr old little girl that I have been working on for about 5 months now. Just need a few more pics....IT'S GONNA BE GOOD!!!!:)

Thanks for all the idea's....if anyone thinks of anymore please post up....I can always use more idea's!!!!