PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Welcome VA22

NewCaneyFishingLady
04-01-2009, 01:17 AM
Hi VA22! Welcome to FishingTX!

BassingtxLady
04-01-2009, 07:29 AM
Hi,

I'm glad you made it! Welcome to FishingTX.Com the friendliest fishing forum you will find.

Whether you're here seeking help as a beginner to fishing, or are an advanced (PC) fisher person, it's
great to see a new face. If you have a little knowledge share it with us.

Now, jump in and have a good time, while you are getting to know us.

john
04-01-2009, 08:37 AM
Welcome!

VA22
04-01-2009, 10:20 AM
I kinda feel like I'm at a new lake without a boat and no map. In my 69 years I've beaten many small bodies of water into a froth trying to catch Mr. Bass. I'd be happy catching blue gill on a cane pole - its just plain fun!! In the last few years, I found myself too busy in work to get out amongst 'em but I'm hopin' to get back out there before I get to old. I'm still working but since I own the business and my son is old enough to take over, I guess I can get away more than I have in the past. I like to go with others that know the water and I often hire a guide or pay for a ride if I'm going out on a large impound. The last time I went out, I rented a boat at Texana and it was a disaster. The boat was a piece of %@#**, full of fire ants, the water was muddy from fresh rains, wind was blowing up a gale. Every time I'd hit a wave hard them darn ants would get upset and start swarmin' all over the front of the boat. Caught nuthin' but still glad to be there - grateful for the experience.

dwaynez
04-02-2009, 02:46 PM
Welcome to FishingTx