PDA

View Full Version : Gator Ole Bill and Muskogee Ok.

Ole Bill
04-01-2009, 07:24 PM
Now ole Gator came over to my house 120 some miles from his house on Monday afternoon and him my wife and me jumped in that lil ole Jeep Cherokee about 9 PM or a little later and rolled for Muskogee Oklahoma. We got there bout 3 AM Tuesday morning driving straight through. We waited at the Denny's in Muskogee till it was time to go up to Broken Arrow Oklahoma to pick up a 26 foot bed Penske truck AT 8 AM. We got back to Muskogee about 10 AM and began to load the truck with all the stuff we had in storage up there. Gator and my wife loaded most of that truck cause I just kept running out of steam and in about 4 hours they had that truck loaded from front to back all the way to the top. Well we left the storage area and stopped by my friends house to say goodby to him and his wife and about 3 PM we left Muskogee and stopped in Choctaw to finally get something to eat. Oh yea we ate breakfast before going to get the truck. I started driving and got down to almost Atoka bout 120 miles and Gator took over. Gator drove till we stopped to fuel somewhere north a Dallas and then I took over and drove through Dallas and maybe another 100 miles till I give out and Gator drove that truck all the way to Bedias Texas and we pulled in there just a little after 10 PM yesterday. Don't remember much after that except we all crashed and slept till bout 8 AM this morning. Well we had some coffee and decided to go to town and find some help and have breakfast at our one and only cafe in Bedias that really makes some good breakfast and hamburgers. That's what ole Gator had for breakfast a big ole hamburger. Well we had plenty of help from the good neighbors and citizens of Bedias calling around and got a couple of boys to come and unload that truck. Boy what a blessing that was and they did a fine job in a little over three hours they was done including sweeping out the bed of that truck so I paid them boys 50 bucks a piece and they deserved more cause they were some hard working boys and followed directions without any problem. Now the reason I''m writing this little missive is to let everyone here in fishingtx.com know just what a great and good friend Tom Cook AKA Gator is. Someone who gives his time and hard work without question without compensation to his friends without question and expects nothing but friendship in return. It's time to pay the fiddler where I'm concerned and Gator knew we didnt have that much to spend and I don't know what words to use to thank him for his devoted friendship and his extremely hard work without question or a blink of the eye. So I am putting this down so that all of you know what kind of a friend I have in Gator and how much his friendship and giving means to me. Gator is the type of man that just don't fish and play around with friends. He is the type of man and friend who is there when you need him the most and I value that friendship more than anything I have and this is my way of thanking you Gator by sharing my feelings with everyone about you. If a man had a brother which to share a life with I would wish it to be Gator. Those of you who are blessed with his friendship need to know just how lucky you are. Not many people in this world will stand up when needed like Gator did for me when I needed the help not just once but twice he has made this trip with me once with his trailer and large arms and hands and this time here. THANK YOU SO MUCH GATOR AND I'M PROUD TO CALL YOU FRIEND AND BROTHER. One other thing Gator wouldn't leave my house to go home until he was sure I was going to get the job done. What a buddy.:applause::applause::applause::applause:

john
04-01-2009, 09:08 PM
Now that is a proper thanks to a very good unselfish man.
Very kind words Ole bill.There just aint enough Gator to go around,meaning wish we all had such a friend.

Layton
04-01-2009, 09:17 PM
Yep a good man indeed. One thing I gotta know is did ya have a biscut fer breakfest ole bill?

MISS MUDCAT
04-02-2009, 07:03 AM
Bill you are so right. Both Gator and Anita are beautiful folks and any one who knows them should count their blessings,

T-111-5
04-02-2009, 07:42 AM
Yea you are a lucky man .I had a friend & brother like that for over 25 yrs. But lose hime in 2003 to cancer . What a great lose for the world. I miss him big time. So y I know how you feel about GATOR. Gator you are it. you two be good now.See you sat. at the muster.:applause::applause::applause::applause:

gator
04-02-2009, 07:51 AM
well i deal with most stuff with a joke so who is this gator fellow? BILL THANK YOU that,s all i can say you touched my heart with your words. now lets go fishing and catch some fisheys

Ole Bill
04-02-2009, 08:08 PM
Yep a good man indeed. One thing I gotta know is did ya have a biscut fer breakfest ole bill?nawwwwwww we just took him to Bedias and fed him a hamburger fer breakfast at the local choke and puke

Ole Bill
04-02-2009, 08:09 PM
well i deal with most stuff with a joke so who is this gator fellow? BILL THANK YOU that,s all i can say you touched my heart with your words. now lets go fishing and catch some fisheyswhen we goin gator

Gentleben
04-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Ali-Gator Cook and his whole tribe is the finest peopel I know south of Dayton tx or far as tah tsouth of teh Red River !!
You de man Tommy!!:applause: