PDA

View Full Version : Im with stupid

Scotta
04-15-2009, 09:00 AM
So, I am watching the news and this person had an idea to cut down on all the mass killings. They stated that if we increase the price of bullets that these mass killings would stop. You know, I really dont think they are hitting there target audience here. I just cant be convinced that the price of bullets goes into the thought process. You know I would like to kill about 11 people and then myself but it's just so DOG GONE EXPENSIVE these days. I can see it now, where did it all start: There was a late night break in at carters country..... I mean this is not something to be made light of but we also have to keep it inot perspective. I for one dont own a gun and dont really like them but the only people we are hurting here is the guy going through 100 rounds target shooting or Bill trying to rid the world of varmits, one tasty critter at a time.

Albert Einstein once said "There are two things infinte in this world: The universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the universe."

:grrr:

Ole Bill
04-15-2009, 10:02 AM
i agree with that thought except i do like guns they keep us safe and free thats what is important... if they raise the price of ammunition i will just reload my own.

gator
04-15-2009, 05:22 PM
well there never was any muders anywhere till guns were invented. ask cain and able
next we need to outlaw knives,machetes,axes,baseball bats,golf clubs,hammers,scissors,finger nail files, were does the stupid end.
remember "YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID"

BassingtxLady
04-15-2009, 05:36 PM
I agree.

Ignorance can be cured,
Stupid is forever.

Scotta
04-15-2009, 07:09 PM
I have seen a weapon made with a toothbrush at camp. Lets outlaw that two. Good reminder ,gator, about Cain and Able

Scotta
04-15-2009, 07:11 PM
ALthough as Chris rock said, if we increase the price of bullets to $5,000 a bullet there wouldnt be as many inocent bystanders killed. These guys would make there shot count. lol

FlippinCrazy
04-15-2009, 08:11 PM
Well I DO like guns and the feeling of protection that they provide my family. I am not going to be a statistic behind some f*&^*%&%&^%**^&*%&^%*&^%*&%&**^%&* crackhead POS
My families well being means more to me than that *%&^$*&&^%6 getting high
I dont understand the logic of not liking guns, correct me if I am wrong but a gun has to have a person pull the trigger My guns have sit in the closet and has never done anything wrong I would be the responsible one if something was to happen **** why dont we just start a prison for guns too since we want to make a gun responsible **** hold them accountable I am done sorry

Scotta
04-15-2009, 08:17 PM
Thats too funny. I just choose not to have a gun but I believe everone has a right to own a gun. I hope yall didnt take this thread the wrong way. I feel guilty. I hope no one shoots me. bwahahahahaha. I am just kidding. My co-worker swears by guns and carries one everywhere we go. I have no problem with them. I just dont have one. I am with you 100%. Maybe I should of been more clearer in the begining lets reread {sarcasm emphasised please}

matt78133
04-15-2009, 09:18 PM
a. guns doent cause crime any more than flies cause garbage

b. if i want to kill you and need to use a gun and bullets are $5000 bucks Im going to steal some bullets and a gun from a rich guy who is at work during the day and shoot you

c. my neighbor believes in gun control so I respect his rights and I will not use my gun to protect his property....help yourself...lol

seriously though I have had/been around guns all my life and not once have thought of even threatening to use them on somebody out of anger or as a crime. I will shoot you in the head if you come crawling through my window at night, but if you respect my property my gun will never be an issue for you.

Ole Bill
04-15-2009, 09:45 PM
well said matt and i knew what you were saying scott all i can say is i live in a neighborhood where ya might hear banjos playing and ya definately hear alot of shooting going on hate ta be a bad boy and come into this neighborhood causeing trouble but thats why i moved here im a redneck gun owner and i will shoot you if ya come sneaking into the house uninvited and like you matt ya come straight to the door and knock guns wont be an issue