View Full Version : Welcome Welcome fishlady908

saundecw
04-19-2009, 11:35 AM
Welcome to FishingTx fishlady908!! Where do you fish? Share some fishing adventures and enjoy the site.

fishlady908
04-19-2009, 11:58 AM
Thank you! Glad to be here. I do have a question! How do I ask a question on this site. I'm having trouble with my steering and would like to ask everyone for their help. Can you let me know how to do this??? Thanx!!

BassingtxLady
04-19-2009, 12:09 PM
Hi,

I'm glad you made it! Welcome to FishingTX.Com the friendliest fishing forum you will find.

Look through the various forums and see what is being discussed. Look at the topics of each forum. Check the New Posts. When you see a question, check out to the right and you will see which forum it came from.

Any of these practices will make you more familiar with how things work here at FishingTx and comfortable with asking questions.

Welcome aboard,

Now, jump in and have a good time, while you are getting to know us.

NewCaneyFishingLady
04-19-2009, 10:15 PM
Hi fishlady908! Welcome to FishingTX!

Scotta
04-19-2009, 10:59 PM
click on forum and then scroll down till u get to the section that you want to start a thread in. Click on that. On the right side it should say, forem tools. click there and it will say "start new thread" or something like that. I am sure there is an easier way but this has worked for me for coming up on three years. God I cant believe it's been this long

Thank you! Glad to be here. I do have a question! How do I ask a question on this site. I'm having trouble with my steering and would like to ask everyone for their help. Can you let me know how to do this??? Thanx!!

Bass Fishin Tejanos
04-19-2009, 11:10 PM
Welcome

NewCaneyFishingLady
04-19-2009, 11:14 PM

You can create a new thread under "Fishing Equipment" "Boats and Motors" or just ask here and hopefully someone can help you sort it out.

dwaynez
04-20-2009, 09:22 PM
Welcome to FishingTx