PDA

View Full Version : Save Phace

houstondominant
04-19-2009, 06:34 PM
As you can see I removed my avatar, don't know why I was asked to, but oh well. I just looked through the FAQ's and there is nothing saying anything about wearing a mask in your avatar, but this is not my site, so I will do what the mods/owners ask. It has ZERO to do with you LB13, and nothing at all to do with Layton fishing with me. Hmm, wonder what "special" privileges I get for fishing with Scott, oh wait, Scott does have some entertainment value bobbling around the back of my boat :)

I just changed my avatar a few days ago, had no idea of any issues until I returned from fishing today to find a mail asking me to change it..

I need some cheese and crackers to go with this wine.

Scotta
04-19-2009, 06:46 PM
Now thats funny. I didnt think you moticed all the bobbling. Taking me fishing will get you the annual "Patient Man of the Year Award." Which with .75 cents might get you on metro.

tylerdan
04-19-2009, 06:59 PM
Thanks for changing the avatar and for being such a good sport about it.

houstondominant
04-19-2009, 07:04 PM
TD, not a problem. If I had known that someone else had been asked not to wear a mask I would not have put my pic up. Sorry if it caused any hoopla, was not my intentions.

john
04-19-2009, 07:30 PM
Thanks Hd.Scott does get around in the back good.

dpiper
04-19-2009, 07:37 PM
Scott "The Bobble Head" Basser

kingwoodcatfisherman
04-19-2009, 07:42 PM
Thanks jd for being a good sport but I thought that the real "special" priveleges were if you have taken me fishing !! LOL !! :applause:

gator
04-19-2009, 07:51 PM
"special" privileges I get for fishing with GATOR

permo with crackers or some range cubes with a sour milo dipping sause
your choice oh yeah some laughs

houstondominant
04-19-2009, 07:58 PM
KWCF, whenever your ready, but you gotta to leave the jugs at home.

Gator, I will take all the laughs you can dish out, but I like the smell of my boat just the way it is :)

Scotta
04-19-2009, 08:11 PM
Hey now!!!! Well if that was the worst I have been called it would be a good life. :applause:

Scott "The Bobble Head" Basser

kingwoodcatfisherman
04-19-2009, 09:36 PM
I appreciate the offer JD ! If this offer was last year , I would be meeting up with you on your earliest next trip because I was off most all of last year because I didn't work . If someone called me at 1:30 and asked me if I could go jugging with them that evening, it usually wasn't a problem.

Now , I bought a company during a difficult time in our economy and I can't even phantom having the time to fish for a while but it is all good and I am thankful that I have something to go to and it is mine.

As soon as I get a little more organized , I should have some time available to do some fishing. I would like to plan a bass trip with you and a catfish trip with Jackie. Again , I appreciate your offer and I enjoy reading all of the interesting information about fishing that you contribute ! Oh , and I love your new avatar pic !

Bass Fishin Tejanos
04-19-2009, 10:50 PM
HD good way of handling your self. So how was your day fish today.