PDA

View Full Version : gun bills

gator
04-30-2009, 08:45 AM
okay if you are anti guns this is not for you but if your on the fence and bieleve as i do this my be for you.
lets say i have a history of crime and viloance then take my guns but don't take bills guns cause i cant control myself. we might as well take everybody's car because a few drive drunk lets take the cars away.
so nra is opening a years free registry to everyone so they can show the powers that be you don't want to go there. husband and wives can both join

https://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/accept-membership.asp

Ole Bill
04-30-2009, 09:21 AM
i would take ya up on that gator but im already a life member and supporter of the nra...people ya need to do this or they will really start taking our freedoms. they need to disarm the nation before they attempt that....

c dubya
04-30-2009, 11:07 AM
I just got my new membership in the mail yesterday.

PawPaw
04-30-2009, 11:52 AM
Good post. I've probably been a member pushing 40 yrs. Wish I would've gotten the life membership years ago.

Scotta
04-30-2009, 12:15 PM
Good thread Gator thanks. You all know my point on life, you shouldnt take the rights of the masses away because of the actions of a few that are intent on BREAKING LAWS ANYWAY! Timothy Mcveiegh was pretty dubious with some fertilizer. I'm just saying. Whats his name was running around central park hitting people in the head with a hammer. Then you have those pesky lethal toothbrushes that can be sharpened into a point. Lets take away all toothbrushes over 5.5 inches. Sorry Gator, didnt mean to Jack your thread. Great link and heads up for GOOD OLE COMMON SENSE!!!!!

Bill Barrick
04-30-2009, 01:19 PM
Up to two months ago I concentrated on supporting through bowhunting stuff now, I joined NRA to get on the bandwagon.

beerrun069
04-30-2009, 06:57 PM
I finaly joined i have been meaning to for a couple of years just never done it thanks for the link we all need to do all we can before we loose our rights its already starting with the ammo laws thats being passed

DBullard
04-30-2009, 07:55 PM
Done Deal!

Rodngun
05-04-2009, 10:19 PM
Meet the gun salesman of the year.