PDA

View Full Version : Beaumont Academy......Nothing but Praise

gator gar
05-25-2009, 06:00 PM
I called and talked to the fishing department about my Ugly Stik rods that were broken by gar last week and they told me to bring them in. They replaced one for one and was going to give me an upgrade for the other one that they didn't have. I told them not to do the even trade on the upgrade, that I would pay the difference. But, it was nice that they offered.

Now I have two new rods, that are ready for action. I'm gonna fish hard for some gar, while the getting is good.

Thanks Beaumont academy, I'll continue to do business with you, happily.

DBullard
05-25-2009, 06:27 PM
good deal GG!!

PawPaw
05-25-2009, 06:43 PM
Happy to hear they replaced your rods. Get back out on the river and give us another gar catching story.

NewCaneyFishingLady
05-26-2009, 11:44 AM
That's great gg! Glad you got some new unbroken rods. hehehe I sure like my Ugly Sticks.

irfishyir2
05-26-2009, 04:09 PM
Academy is really hard to beat. I'm bad about taking stuff back and they've never turned me down.

Ole Bill
05-26-2009, 04:42 PM
the one in humble is pretty good too

kingwoodcatfisherman
05-26-2009, 07:08 PM
Yes , when I read your post about your rod breaking I was hoping that you could get a free replacement but that was kind of in my wildest dreams !!! I remember year back at the fishing shows (20 years plus ) those Uglie stick boths . I was thinking that they were gauranteeing them not to break from a fish. Good to hear that the Academy was able to take care of you like that !