PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Welcome Pacmansb

saundecw
06-03-2009, 12:05 PM
Welcome to FishingTx Pacmansb!! Where do you fish? Share some fishing adventures and enjoy the site.

kingwoodcatfisherman
06-03-2009, 04:14 PM
:welcome: to the site !

BassingtxLady
06-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Hi,

I'm glad you made it! Welcome to FishingTX.Com the friendliest fishing forum you will find.

Whether you're here seeking help as a beginner to fishing, or are an advanced (PC) fisher person, it's
great to see a new face. If you have a little knowledge share it with us.

Now, jump in and have a good time, while you are getting to know us.

dwaynez
06-04-2009, 01:10 AM
Welcome to FishingTx

Pacmansb
09-01-2009, 03:19 PM
Sorry, I just saw the welcome thread, sorry for not answering sooner. I was searching Sheldon and found yall that way.
I'm enjoying the site verymuch and hope to meet a lot of you at the up and coming muster.
If we don't camp I will at least come out meet a lot of you.
I have already learned much here and folks are not afraid to share information.
I have already become aquainted with many of the forum members that frequent Sheldon.
I plan to branch out soon and learn way to fish other bodies of water as well.
I have been fishing for many years but just got started again.
My wife is probably ready to kill me at this point.
Thanks again for the welcome!
Pac
(Shane)

Gentleben
09-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Thanks for joining !!
The good thing about this is the very 1st family orienetd site though many have copied..The wifes are welcomed but they do not particpate o nan yof the choirs..:dinnertime:

kingwoodcatfisherman
09-01-2009, 06:25 PM
Not sure what ben is saying but .....It is good to see someone joining and actively participating in what the site has to offer. If you attend one of our events, like a muster , you will also see that we have an extremely friendly group of great folks . I got alot more involved and active on this website after attending our first cagle muster . I brought my 11 year old daughter gabby and we camped and fished Thursday - Sunday .

vett0111
09-02-2009, 12:04 AM
:welcome:Welcome Aboard Pacmansb:welcome:

Thanks for being as active on the board as you have been. WTG.:winner:

Pacmansb
09-02-2009, 06:29 AM
Happy to be here and really hope to contribute. I am planning on bringing the whole family to the Cagle Muster Friday thru Sunday.
My wife might sit out Friday as she has a scrapbook club to go to that night.
She needs a ladies night out w/o 4 kids to worry about.
She seem to be on board for the camping right now so it is looking good that we will be there.
Thanks for the hardy welcome and again I am happy to be a part of the site.
Pac
(Shane):winner:

kingwoodcatfisherman
09-02-2009, 08:05 AM
Shane ..did you say somewhere you had four kids ? What their ages ?

Pacmansb
09-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Girl 9 yr old
boy 7 yr old
boy 5 yr old
boy 2 yr old

oh boy!

Life is busy but never a dull moment arond our house!

# of the love to fish the 4 just isn't old enough yet but I'll vouch for he that one day he will love to fish too;)
Pac

kingwoodcatfisherman
09-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Wow !! That is alot of kids and alot of young boys !! Your wife has her hands full for sure .

Scotta
09-08-2009, 10:38 PM
Ok, I was wondering if this was the Pac. Pac chack out the thread ben started about bass fisherman on sheldon. I have this guys card somewhere. Something to talk to tpwd about.

Pacmansb
09-09-2009, 09:56 AM
One in the same scott! Yup I'd be glad to get a copy of the card and pass it on to TPWD about other possibilities. I'll get it form you at the muster the wife gave me the OK finally and I will be there for sure.
We can have some good discussion about Sheldon!
Just remember, they had alreay plannded using the herbacide BEFORE I started making posts about Sheldon!Don't make me :bolt:
see ya then and thanks
Pac

Jaybird61
09-10-2009, 09:23 PM
welcome to fishingtx . That is a handfull of kids there ! We have some great fishing out here in Kingwood at Foster Mills pond for the younguns . My son jeff(KWCF) can put them on a swarm of little catfish that are fun to catch

Pacmansb
09-21-2009, 12:11 PM
Good to know, they love to fish! I'll have to make time to take them there.
Much appreciated!
Shane