PDA

View Full Version : LLyondel-Citgo.. Finally got the call.... I'm In!!!

OUTLAW
01-07-2005, 08:32 AM
Finally after getting tossed to the side and jumping thru a wide variety of hoops, I get a call today saying I've been moved to "OFFER" status. NOw I gotta jump thru the physical and physical abilities testing tomorrow so I can start class Monday the 10th. Yep a whole 5 days to get ready. Taking a few weeks off from work (cause I'm too stressed I told em) till things smooth out at LCR, then I'll drag up. Narrowed us down to 25 from 500 initial testing and 1500 applicants. NOt too shabby.Been praying it would happen, guess it is where I need to be considering the way it all came together.

Gentleben
01-07-2005, 09:13 AM
Congradulations Outlaw good book says that the prayer of a righteous man availeth much!!Giving credit where credit is due is the best way to stay on His good side.

dpiper
01-07-2005, 09:26 AM
I'm glad to hear that you got the job. Hope you enjoy it.

dwaynez
01-07-2005, 09:33 AM
Congratulations on your new position Outlaw

OUTLAW
01-07-2005, 12:15 PM
thanks guys. They called today and asked if I'd be interrested in a possible 2nd class cause I had to reschedule my Girl Scout ski trip flight. I said heck no! they might wanna change their mind again and cancel plus I want in now to get my senority started.

dwaynez
01-07-2005, 01:01 PM
Good Idea
Get in there and get everything started, again good luck with the job