View Full Version : WIN A FREE FISHING TRIP WITH JACKIE KENNEDY

BassingtxLady
08-17-2009, 06:01 AM
One of the FishingTX members is a well known fishing guide named Jackie Kennedy. Jackie has donated a fishing trip for a member of FishingTX, and we are having a contest to determine a winner. Jackie guides on Fairfield Lake and Cedar Creek. Check his website located at http://jackiekennedyfishingguide.com/ to see how he operates.

If you are interested (and who wouldn’t be), entering the contest is easy. Just post a reason why you would like to fish with Jackie Kennedy. (Now that wasn’t hard was it?)

We will do all the rest.

The names of all posters will go into a hat. After we get a date for the trip, we will establish a deadline for entering and when the winner will be announced. A name will be drawn, probably by our leader, Gentleben. We will contact the person whose name was drawn to make sure everything can work out OK. If he, or she, cannot go at that time, we will pick again. Once we have a winner, we will make our announcement.

Entries so far: 23
Bass Fishin Tejanos
bass tracker
bearwhiz

beerrun069
Catzilla
Craig
davejla
gator
GILBERT G
katjim00
kingwoodcatfisherman
lazya8838
LuckyBass13
Malibu78
Metalcutterr
MsGagman42
Scotta9669
Turnr
vett0111
WaldenFisher
wyattsdaddy
Yaker
Z33

We have not decided yet, but we may throw in other small prizes for the winner.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

jackiekennedyfishingguide.com
08-17-2009, 06:29 AM
I'd like to fish with him because he is young, rich, and good looking.
signed
Peanut

dbldaddy
08-17-2009, 06:52 AM
My reason would b that I have never in my life caught a redfish, and would like to learn from the best guide in the WORLD

lazya8838
08-17-2009, 06:55 AM
i bet peanut gets steak tonight for that lil [butter up job], lmbo..wtg jackie, thats a very nice thing you are doing for the site..thanx

davejla
08-17-2009, 08:12 AM
I would like to win it because I only salt water fished a couple of times before I moved to Texas. Since I have moved here, I have been about 5 times with people who supposedly catch all of the time. Either we did not catch anything at all, no bites at all, or we caugt 1 or 2 small fish and threw them back.

Craig
08-17-2009, 08:44 AM
Well I'm not sure how many people would be allowed on this fishing trip, but I will say that I would truly want to win a trip like this so that I may enjoy the fantastic guide services of the greatest guide in the world with my wife or son, and see their reactions to catching such monster redfish, in freshwater. Truly a remarkable experience.

bass tracker
08-17-2009, 10:02 AM
A free guided fishing trip. Sounds fun to me.

GILBERT G
08-17-2009, 04:40 PM
I would like to fish with jackie because I had a chance to go this past weekend but opted not to cause it was my daughters RACHELS last weekend to spend with me fishing before she starts college again so I past a great opportunity to fish with TEXAS BEST FISHING GUIDE

Scotta
08-17-2009, 04:49 PM
Peanuts been hitting the sauce again

signed
Peanut

Scotta
08-17-2009, 04:49 PM
I would like to fish with Jackie because I am a great tipper.

beerrun069
08-17-2009, 05:04 PM
I would love to go because I have only caught a couple redfish in my life no keepers.

Turnr
08-17-2009, 05:15 PM
My son and I have redfished in Louisiana, but he just moved from Arkansas to Corpus Christi to work in a hospital. It would be great to see him and fish with my son and a great guide in Texas.

Metalcutterr
08-17-2009, 05:47 PM
I love my job so much but they make me take off Friday, Saturday and Sunday so if it is on one of those days put my name in the hat.

LuckyBass13
08-17-2009, 08:35 PM
signed
Peanut

How about someone younger, better looking and poor? lol

if I win the trip, it would be win-win for both of us.., you can learn how to guide a deaf fishman, for next time if you have a deaf customer, u will know what to do!! U also will learn few things from me as well. sound good?

kingwoodcatfisherman
08-17-2009, 11:11 PM
I would like for me and my daughter Gabby to come and fish with Jackie and Peanut.

We have both never caught a redfish and we have never caught anything that large on a rod and reel. I would love to see my daughter catch a few of those reds . What is the state record red for Lake Fairfield for youth JK ? We could have something to shoot for !!!

vett0111
08-18-2009, 01:16 AM
Peanuts been hitting the sauce again

Good one Scott. LOL

vett0111
08-18-2009, 01:19 AM
All I can say is Jackie is a Great guide and a great guy to fish with. I enjoyed fishing with Jackie and Peanut. Good luck

gator
08-18-2009, 07:37 AM
All I can say is Jackie is a Great guide and a great guy to fish with. I enjoyed fishing with Jackie and Peanut. Good luck

here here

WaldenFisher
08-18-2009, 11:03 PM
I'm not particular about who I fish with, what we fish for, who catches the biggest or the most,,, I WOULD JUST LIKE TO FISH WITH SOMEONE WHO CATCHES FISH!!!!

BassingtxLady
08-20-2009, 11:18 AM
Come on guys!!!

This will be a fantistic fishing trip.

Don't pass up the chance to go.

kingwoodcatfisherman
08-20-2009, 11:33 AM
Sounds like we should just rent one of those 30' toons and everyone go with jk :applause:

MsGagman42
08-20-2009, 01:34 PM
Instead of wanting it for myself. I have 2 Older Boys ones 15 and ones 14 that have never had the experience off offshore fishing. I don't get much opportunities to do a whole lot of fishing due to the fact I do shift work and now start college three days a week. I'd love for them to have that experience of offshore fishing atleast once with the best. They deserve it they are really good kids. And fishing keeps their minds off of drugs and alcohol and keeps them out of trouble. So instead of me wanting this trip why not give it to the munchkins.

katjim00
08-20-2009, 07:27 PM
Well I would appreciate the oppurtunity to go on a guided trip with my wife. We have a 2 1/2 year old boy that just wears her out. She watches him all day and does not get to fish much although she really enjoys it. It would be a fabulous time for her to get away on a mini "vacation" for some peace and quite. Thanks for the offering

yaker
08-20-2009, 07:50 PM
I would like to go fishing with Jackie I usually kayak fish and havent been fishing with a guide before .

Catzilla
08-20-2009, 08:10 PM
I would like to go and see if there Reaaally is a better fishing lake than Livingston. I doubt a redfish can fight more than a Livingston striper.

08-20-2009, 09:09 PM
I would like to go and see if there Reaaally is a better fishing lake than Livingston. I doubt a redfish can fight more than a Livingston striper.

Surely you jest.

LuckyBass13
08-20-2009, 10:04 PM
Instead of wanting it for myself. I have 2 Older Boys ones 15 and ones 14 that have never had the experience off offshore fishing. I don't get much opportunities to do a whole lot of fishing due to the fact I do shift work and now start college three days a week. I'd love for them to have that experience of offshore fishing atleast once with the best. They deserve it they are really good kids. And fishing keeps their minds off of drugs and alcohol and keeps them out of trouble. So instead of me wanting this trip why not give it to the munchkins.

Rodsmith, and Jackie... I think you have got a winner. just my 2 cents.

BassingtxLady
08-23-2009, 06:29 AM
MsGagman42:

Couldn't tell if you were serious about offshore fishing or not. This contest is for fishing on freshwater lakes north of Houston. Check Jackie's website for more details about the lakes. I think you will be amazed at the size of the redfish he and his customers are catching.

http://jackiekennedyfishingguide.com/

bluesmavin
08-23-2009, 06:48 AM
I have never fished witha guide before

MsGagman42
08-23-2009, 08:29 AM
Absolutely. My children only get to fish freshwater when Im able to take them. Which is not very often. I did go check out his website kids also viewed it.

vett0111
08-24-2009, 01:03 AM
Can't believe more of FTX members have not jumped on this free fishing trip. Jackie is an awesome Guy to fish with. He works hard to find the fish and is a world of knowledge on fishing.

MsGagman42
08-24-2009, 06:46 AM
I figured if anybody could teach my kids something about fishing Jackie could. I want my kids to have the experience of a lifetime. I am shocked also how more members have jumped on this opportunity.

Malibu78
08-24-2009, 04:37 PM
I would love the opportunity to fish with jackie. I like to fish with new people at new places.

Gentleben
08-24-2009, 07:15 PM
I would love the oppourtunity to fish with Jackie not only to catch fish but to learn about, not only fishing but about life. This man is a wealth of knowledge about everything and even being sick he does what he loves to do is bring a smile to someones face ....... and if I won the trip I would give it to someone less fortunate than me who seldom if ever got a chance to fish with such ah great a man and great a guide . I gave him the title ,"Most Famous Fishing guide " he did not even want a title. That is how humble a man he is and when I grow up , if I ever do, I want to be just like JK.
This man gives away more than he keeps but God keeps filling his cup because , he gives freely and freely he recieves, very much is given to him and he has given so much to FishingtX and I am glad to call Jackie Kennedy my friend and my brother in Christ!!.
Thank you Jackie for being a member of our Fishingtx family!!

Gentleben
08-24-2009, 07:18 PM
And now I withdarw my entry to the contest!!

Tight lines and bent poles my brethern ..!!!

BassingtxLady
08-26-2009, 05:14 PM
We now have 20 members who have posted about fishing with JK.

This could turn out to be the trip of a lifetime. Don't pass up the chance to participate.

Bass Fishin Tejanos
08-26-2009, 06:10 PM
Let's see more members post for the free trip. Let me tell you folks Mr. JK is a great person to fish with I know first hand. So big RED fishing up in Fairfield. Good luck to the member that already posted.

dbldaddy
08-26-2009, 07:14 PM
Whens the end of the contest? I wanna know I won

bearwhiz
08-26-2009, 07:53 PM
Wife and I used to fish just about every weekend. We had to sell our boat last year and have not fished since june of 08 and miss it terribly. We did a guided trip last year in Arkansas for $400.00, caught nothing and then the guide charged us for the gas. We're ready to try again.

dbldaddy
08-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Bearwhiz has my vote. If I win I would like to donate my trip to him. I know wat hard times feel like. Had to sell all my toys or give em back because of it. Not very fun

kingwoodcatfisherman
08-27-2009, 01:54 AM
Sounds like we should just rent one of those 30' toons and everyone go with jk :applause:

I still like my idea the best !! LOL

Z33
08-27-2009, 06:41 AM
Wow, just saw this thread. I know, a little slow at times.

I would like to win so I can have the chance to catch a redfish for the first time. Sorry, nothing exciting, I just love to fish!

BassingtxLady
08-27-2009, 06:48 AM
We are now uo to 23 entries. Keep'em comimg.

Bass Fishin Tejanos
bass tracker
bearwhiz
beerrun069
Catzilla
Craig
davejla
gator
GILBERT G
katjim00
kingwoodcatfisherman
lazya8838
LuckyBass13
Malibu78
Metalcutterr
MsGagman42
Scotta9669
Turnr
vett0111
WaldenFisher
wyattsdaddy
Yaker
Z33

dbldaddy
08-27-2009, 06:59 AM
What if I post twice? Will that get me two entries? Lol

Craig
08-27-2009, 08:19 AM
WD, I was just thinking the same thing!!

lazya8838
08-27-2009, 08:27 AM
you have me down as an entry and i did not try to enter this one, i just got back off one with jackie. take me off and good luck to the others, the winner is in for a great trip..

gator
08-27-2009, 09:15 AM
you have me down as an entry and i did not try to enter this one, i just got back off one with jackie. take me off and good luck to the others, the winner is in for a great trip..

same for me take my name out oh i would love to go again but it would not be fair.

08-27-2009, 09:32 AM
I was very discombublated and sounded drunk when I wrote the original post here. Carry on and the rules and ways people will post winners and date.

This is a fishingTX give away and a way of saying thank you to the loyal members.

Pacmansb
08-27-2009, 11:39 AM
I would definantly like to throw my name in the hat to fish with a guide.

First, I have never been able to justify paying for a guide as I chose to have a large family. (4 kids and counting) And if you saw me fish you would probably understand that I could use all the help a professional could offer!

2nd, I put off fishing for about the past 4 years due to my large family and the fact that I had to basiaclly start an new career.

So I went back to school and just got my graduation cretificate recentaly!:winner:
Now I fish every Friday I have off.
It would be a real blessing to learn from a professional.
I fish from a kayak most days (as it is affordable) so fishing from a boat would be icing on the cake.
Good luck to whom ever is chosen! Be sure to share the expereince and post up some great pictures.
:new_bigcrowd:
Pac
(Shane)

BassingtxLady
08-27-2009, 01:50 PM
Well, with 2 withdrawals and one addition, we are now at:

Entries so far: 22
Bass Fishin Tejanos
bass tracker
bearwhiz
beerrun069
Catzilla
Craig
davejla
GILBERT G
katjim00
kingwoodcatfisherman
LuckyBass13
Malibu78
Metalcutterr
MsGagman42
Pacmansb
Scotta9669
Turnr
vett0111
WaldenFisher
wyattsdaddy
Yaker
Z33

It looks like the deadline is approaching so if you want in, you better get moving.

Bass Fishin Tejanos
08-27-2009, 02:18 PM
same for me take my name out oh i would love to go again but it would not be fair.

Same go for me bud, I was just throwing my 2 cents in to get more people the enter. I just went fishing with :flehan: Mr.Jackie two weeks ago.

Ole Bill
08-27-2009, 03:00 PM
ya reckon he would take an ole shut in like me what cant read er write with em ta catch them fish.....

Same bud I was just throwing my 2 cents in to get more people the enter. I just went fishing with :flehan: Mr.Jackie two weeks ago.

BassingtxLady
08-27-2009, 07:03 PM
The deadline for entries has been set as August 31.

Bass Fishin Tejanos
bass tracker
bearwhiz
beerrun069
Catzilla
Craig
davejla
GILBERT G
katjim00
kingwoodcatfisherman
LuckyBass13
Malibu78
Metalcutterr
MsGagman42
Ole Bill
Pacmansb
Scotta9669
Turnr
vett0111
WaldenFisher
wyattsdaddy
Yaker
Z33

Winner chosen as soon as Ben pulls a name from the hat.

Comments from Jackie:
The trip could be on any open Saturday in September (check calendar on website at http://jackiekennedyfishingguide.com/ ). If the winner(s) want to come during the week that is fine also. The date can be worked around to any day that I don't have a guided trip and am in Teague, which is most of the time. I do have a guide trip on Sept 5, 15, 17, 18, 19, 22, and will be in Houston from 25-27 for the muster, so any other date is fine. If the winners want it can be in October just as well. The fishing is normally better during the week with less boat traffic.
The trip is for two people. A third can be added but no more than three, it works me to hard. (Since Jackie is donating this trip, don't make it hard for him.)

Good Luck!! Too bad everyone can't win.

bzcal
08-27-2009, 07:23 PM
I would like to fish with jackie cause i have been hearing such good reports of the fresh water reds he gets. would be nice to take my 9 yr old son to try his hand at them though he might spend more time with Peanut than fishing:icon_mrgreen:.

rasali50
08-27-2009, 10:48 PM
i would like to fish with jackie so I can spend the day with the worlds greatest guide dog= Peanut

vett0111
08-27-2009, 11:31 PM
Hey Rodsmith Peanut was first to post he wanted to go. I don't see him on the list. You scared he might out fish everyone. LOL. He is obviously FishingTx coolest:icon_cool: fisherdog:cheers: FishingTx has.

vett0111
08-27-2009, 11:46 PM
Same go for me bud, I was just throwing my 2 cents in to get more people the enter. I just went fishing with :flehan: Mr.Jackie two weeks ago.

I would love to go again , but I would rather see another FishingTx member go. I also fished with Jackie and Peanut:flehan: a couple of week ago. It was an awesome trip. I fished with my boy ( Jonathon ) and a great friend BFT on the same trip. Life is good. I want to see someone else enjoy this trip. I withdraw my name Rodney. Thanks

BassingtxLady
08-28-2009, 12:33 PM
One withdrawal and 2 new entries.

Bass Fishin Tejanos
bass tracker
bearwhiz
beerrun069
Catzilla
Craig
davejla
GILBERT G
katjim00
kingwoodcatfisherman
LuckyBass13
Malibu78
Metalcutterr
MsGagman42
Ole Bill
Pacmansb
Scotta9669
Turnr
vett0111
WaldenFisher
wyattsdaddy
Yaker
Z33

Comments from Jackie:
The trip could be on any open Saturday in September (check calendar on website at http://jackiekennedyfishingguide.com/ ). If the winner(s) want to come during the week that is fine also. The date can be worked around to any day that I don't have a guided trip and am in Teague, which is most of the time. I do have a guide trip on Sept 5, 15, 17, 18, 19, 22, and will be in Houston from 25-27 for the muster, so any other date is fine. If the winners want it can be in October just as well. The fishing is normally better during the week with less boat traffic.
The trip is for two people. A third can be added but no more than three, it works me to hard. (Since Jackie is donating this trip, don't make it hard for him.)

Good Luck!! Too bad everyone can't win. Only a few more days to enter.

stringer
08-28-2009, 03:52 PM
put my name in hat, I know jk, from ways back, round the first gettogether this site had, He has moved ahead of the class in guide service, He will do well as he always does. God bless.
If i win this trip. donate it to Msgagman42. don't know her personally but she sounds like her sons are nice people.

MsGagman42
08-28-2009, 04:17 PM
I do appreciate that stringer. My kids are fishaholics when they do get to go. I just wanted to wish everybody good luck and im keeping my fingers crossed for my babies. But to me everybody deserves this opportunity. I would just rather the young children to enjoy this as much as we do as adults.

dbldaddy
08-28-2009, 04:18 PM
Wow, members that I aint ever seen before come out of the woodworks

BassingtxLady
08-28-2009, 07:27 PM
One addition

Entries so far: 24
Bass Fishin Tejanos
bass tracker
bearwhiz
beerrun069
Catzilla
Craig
davejla
GILBERT G
katjim00
kingwoodcatfisherman
LuckyBass13
Malibu78
Metalcutterr
MsGagman42
Ole Bill
Pacmansb
Scotta9669
stringer
Turnr
vett0111
WaldenFisher
wyattsdaddy
Yaker
Z33

Comments from Jackie:

Only a few more days to enter.

Good Luck!! Too bad everyone can't win.

vett0111
08-29-2009, 12:25 AM
Wow, members that I aint ever seen before come out of the woodworks

Mike it's a fishing trip with Jackie and Peanut. I can't believe this thread hasn't blown up.

Bass Fishin Tejanos
08-29-2009, 09:48 AM
The drawning is today I think. I agree with Mike, only if those people would post more than they do it would be nice.

BassingtxLady
08-29-2009, 02:36 PM
The deadline for entries is Monday the 31st.

The drawing will be very soon after that.

vett0111
08-30-2009, 01:39 AM
Come on guys and girls put your name in. Time is running out

rholstein3922
08-30-2009, 03:05 AM
i would like to fish with him so i can learn something new every time i go out with someone i alway learn something plus i never fish for fresh water red before

BassingtxLady
08-30-2009, 08:39 AM
The deadline for entries has been set as August 31. We are now up to 25 entries. Tomorrow is the last day.

Entries so far:
Bass Fishin Tejanos
bass tracker
bearwhiz
beerrun069
Catzilla
Craig
davejla
GILBERT G
katjim00
kingwoodcatfisherman
LuckyBass13
Malibu78
Metalcutterr
MsGagman42
Ole Bill
Pacmansb
rholstein3922
Scotta9669
stringer
Turnr
vett0111
WaldenFisher
wyattsdaddy
Yaker
Z33

Comments from Jackie:

Good Luck!! Too bad everyone can't win. No more entries after tomorrow.

yakscooter
08-30-2009, 09:28 AM
Pleeeasee put my name in the hat. would love to fish (learn) from the most famous Red Fish (freight train) guide in Texas. Yakscooter

rasali50
08-30-2009, 02:48 PM
dont forget me -i posted the other day and didnt see myname on the list

rasali50
08-30-2009, 03:24 PM
i would like to fish with jackie so I can spend the day with the worlds greatest guide dog= Peanut
dont forget me

BassingtxLady
08-30-2009, 04:47 PM
The deadline for entries has been set as August 31. We are now up to 27 if I counted correctly. Tomorrow is the last day.

Entries so far:
Bass Fishin Tejanos
bass tracker
bearwhiz
beerrun069
Catzilla
Craig
davejla
GILBERT G
katjim00
kingwoodcatfisherman
LuckyBass13
Malibu78
Metalcutterr
MsGagman42
Ole Bill
Pacmansb
rasali50
rholstein3922
Scotta9669
stringer
Turnr
vett0111
WaldenFisher
wyattsdaddy
Yaker
yakscooter
Z33

Comments from Jackie:

Good Luck!! Too bad everyone can't win. No more entries after tomorrow.

Scotta
08-30-2009, 07:02 PM
You know what the most exciting news of that whole thing is you WILL be in Houston for the muster. Thats terrific Jackie. Cant wait to sit around and talk with you again. I miss Tyler. LOL. We might have to get security for this muster because the Paparazzi will be there trying to get a glimpse of the most famous fishing guide in Texas

08-30-2009, 08:19 PM
Yeah right, may be a few snipers trying to get a shot.
I look forward to seeing my ole pals and meeting all the ones I don't know.
I'm really Scotts grandfather, but he won't claim me. All this because I dropped him down the toilet when he was six days old. It was an accident, and I only flushed it once not three times like everyone said.

Scotta
08-30-2009, 08:21 PM
Bwahahahaahaha, I could of sworn it was three but that might of been the plunger you were using to push me on through.oops

Yeah right, may be a few snipers trying to get a shot.
I look forward to seeing my ole pals and meeting all the ones I don't know.
I'm really Scotts grandfather, but he won't claim me. All this because I dropped him down the toilet when he was six days old. It was an accident, and I only flushed it once not three times like everyone said.

vett0111
08-30-2009, 11:10 PM
LOL to funny guys.

Scotta
08-30-2009, 11:13 PM
Snipers? What the heck did you do, back in the day?

vett0111
08-30-2009, 11:24 PM
If he told you he would have kill ya. LOL

kingwoodcatfisherman
08-31-2009, 12:25 AM
Wow ! This has gotten to be a rather exciting thread so the big drawing is tomorrow on Monday ? I can't wait to see who wins !!

vett0111
08-31-2009, 12:29 AM
Same here Jeff. Good luck everyone that entered

MsGagman42
08-31-2009, 11:10 PM
You know whats strange is now my kids are checking this site out. Talk about making ya feel good. They check this out before Myspace lol. They are learning lol. I think they are as excited as I am. Can't wait to find out who the winner is Good Luck EVERYBODY!!!!!!

kingwoodcatfisherman
08-31-2009, 11:54 PM
And the winner is ......Kingwoodcatfisherman !!!!:winner::winner::winner:

Not really ......just messing with ya'll !!!

vett0111
09-01-2009, 12:48 AM
LOL to funny Jeff. Good one

BassingtxLady
09-01-2009, 08:23 AM
The deadline has been reached.
We are now up to 27 if I counted correctly.

Entries so far:
Bass Fishin Tejanos
bass tracker
bearwhiz
beerrun069
Catzilla
Craig
davejla
GILBERT G
katjim00
kingwoodcatfisherman
LuckyBass13
Malibu78
Metalcutterr
MsGagman42
Ole Bill
Pacmansb
rasali50
rholstein3922
Scotta9669
stringer
Turnr
vett0111
WaldenFisher
wyattsdaddy
Yaker
yakscooter
Z33

Comments from Jackie:

Ben, we are waiting for you to cut up some paper and put the names in a hat. Let us know who the winner is when you pull a name.

Please hurry, interested entries want to know.

Thanks for putting up with us.

Bass Fishin Tejanos
09-01-2009, 08:54 AM
GOOD LUCK to everybody.

Jaybird61
09-01-2009, 12:09 PM
Wow ! I guess I should come out of the wood work !

Can you add my name to the contest. I would like to fish with Jackie because I have heard really great things about him form my son . Aso, I have also never caught a redfish

BassingtxLady
09-01-2009, 01:37 PM
The contest is over and no more entries are being taken

We are now waiting on Ben to do his thing.

dbldaddy
09-01-2009, 01:51 PM
That might take awhile guys. Jk ben

BassingtxLady
09-01-2009, 05:12 PM
Just talked to Ben. We are going to get together wednesday afternoon or thursday to draw names. Ben said he didn't want there to be any hanky panky when the drawing takes place.

GILBERT G
09-01-2009, 05:23 PM
Rod good luck in reading the names bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

dbldaddy
09-01-2009, 05:28 PM
As long as it reads wyattsdaddy ur reading fine. Lol

kingwoodcatfisherman
09-01-2009, 05:34 PM
Lets do it at the Wings n more in humble !!!! Name the time !!

GILBERT G
09-01-2009, 05:37 PM
As long as it reads wyattsdaddy ur reading fine. Lol

in that case it would read w ya t ts d add y lol

lazya8838
09-01-2009, 05:58 PM
jeff, you gonna turn into a chicken wing lol

dbldaddy
09-01-2009, 06:01 PM
Jeff liked that free meal he got. Lol

dbldaddy
09-01-2009, 06:02 PM
That's funny gilbert

vett0111
09-02-2009, 12:24 AM
To funny Gil.

vett0111
09-02-2009, 12:28 AM
Good luck to all that entered.

Hey Ben do you need me to bring you some RIBS over when you pick my name? I mean draw the winners name. LOL JK

dbldaddy
09-02-2009, 02:42 PM
Anything new?

kingwoodcatfisherman
09-02-2009, 04:10 PM
Let's meet ben !! I'm hungry!!

Scotta
09-02-2009, 06:50 PM
Did ben write the names. I hope non ame j ohnston wins

katjim00
09-02-2009, 07:10 PM
okay someone answer this for me, does Ben type responses on a little I phone or something? I always feel like I need a trip to the eye doctor :)

Scotta
09-02-2009, 07:18 PM
Nope he loves the spacebar. You just have to cryptically put the words together. Think of it as a word sramble all the letters are USUALLY there

katjim00
09-02-2009, 08:36 PM
Okay, I am no good at wheel of fortune or scrabble, that might explain things..

Gentleben
09-02-2009, 08:43 PM
No bwahahhahah I am just ole and seenile !!!!!!:icon_mrgreen:!!!
okay someone answer this for me, does Ben type responses on a little I phone or something? I always feel like I need a trip to the eye doctor :)

Scotta
09-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Wheel of fortune doesnt have nothing on the "Big Ben Decipher the Un-cipherable" I think at last glance the jackpot is up to .66 cents. The add a 1/4 cent everytime someone doesnt win. When it hits a buck, I am gonna start trying to be caller 10

dbldaddy
09-02-2009, 08:54 PM
Who won?

davejla
09-02-2009, 09:15 PM

Fat fingers, little buttons.....mystery solved.

BassingtxLady
09-02-2009, 09:27 PM
Ben and I met at Dairy Queen in Huffman to draw for the winner of the fishing trip. We cut up the sheet with 27 names on it and put the names in Ben's cap. My wife was there to take pictures so Ben and I could concentrate on the drawing, and then kick back and enjoy ourselves.

The last picture is the winner. We can worry about arrangements tomorrow.

Metalcutterr
09-02-2009, 09:34 PM
Congrats :winner:MsGagman42:winner:. Your boys diserve it. Please take a camera.

vett0111
09-03-2009, 12:12 AM
Congrats MsGagman42. WTG. Yall will have a blast.

gator
09-03-2009, 12:32 AM
MsGagman42, buy a lottery ticket you have lady luck on your side.you are gonna have a great time with jackie. congratulations

Scotta
09-03-2009, 02:18 AM
Congratulations MG. Thanks Jackie

MsGagman42
09-03-2009, 04:51 AM
OMG I can't believe I won!!!!!!! My kids are going to be ecstatic!!!!! I will take my Nikon and take pics of the kiddos. I think im about to cry. My kids never get opportunities like this. The only luck I have is bad luck lol. THANKS JACKIE.

GILBERT G
09-03-2009, 05:48 AM
enjoy MG your boys are going to love this
ya`ll be careful and have lot`s of fun

katjim00
09-03-2009, 06:19 AM
congrats MG you guys will have an awesome time

Gentleben
09-03-2009, 06:51 AM
Wish everyone would have one , I tried to push this off on Jeff but he would not answer his phones ..Glad for the boys and msgagman!! :D

whe nyo uare tri polar and deflexifve and ADDD thsioe things happen !!!!

Z33
09-03-2009, 06:56 AM
Congrats MsGagman42!

BassingtxLady
09-03-2009, 07:07 AM
:winner:..........whooooohoooooooooo......congrats on the win .....lots and lots of pictures ......

kingwoodcatfisherman
09-03-2009, 08:58 AM
Hey looks like Ben's Favorite restaurant ....Dairy Queen !! LOL

Glad to see Ms Gagman won . :applause: :applause: I know that she will make great use of this prize! Look forward in seeing what ya'll catch ! Take a bunch of pics !!

Craig
09-03-2009, 09:22 AM
Congrats MS gagman!! Your boys are gonna love it!!

muleherder
09-03-2009, 11:26 AM
Congratulations. The day will be a Kodak moment for sure.

Thank you jackie for the trip.

lazya8838
09-03-2009, 01:21 PM
wtg on the win mg..your in for a fun time.

Scotta
09-03-2009, 04:49 PM
Have a good time and good luck

Bass Fishin Tejanos
09-03-2009, 07:18 PM
Congratulation. Ms G, you guys are going to have a blast.

MsGagman42
09-03-2009, 10:36 PM
Thanks for all the Congrats Guys!!!! and GALS!!!! My kids are so excited.

vett0111
09-03-2009, 11:46 PM
As well they should be. Don't forget the camera. To take pics of fish and the smiles they will have on their faces. WTG

BassingtxLady
09-04-2009, 10:41 AM
msgagman42

I have sent you a Private Message.

MsGagman42
09-04-2009, 06:15 PM
I answered your PM!!!! Guys I am so excited about this. Even Grandma is excited. lol. Anything for the grandbabies lol.

Gentleben
09-04-2009, 06:40 PM
Fishing with a legend should even make me excited , folks who don't know the legend will get to meet him at the Annual Catfish Show and Rodeo this sept 26!!!:winner:

rhondaglena
09-05-2009, 09:54 PM
I would like to fish with Jackie just because I love to fish! I love taking kids fishing who normally wouldn't get to go out on a boat ..... and fishing with different guides helps me learn new things ........ that help me when I take the kids .....

vett0111
09-24-2009, 12:31 AM
Thanks for all the Congrats Guys!!!! and GALS!!!! My kids are so excited.

Have yall set a fishing date yet?

09-24-2009, 06:26 AM
The date is flexable and when the winner contacts me we can work it out to the best time for all. The only schedule I'm on is when the VA tells me to be in Dallas, customers book dates, and this weekend at Corn Row.

MsGagman42
09-28-2009, 06:07 AM
Just letting ya'll know. I haven't contacted him yet. Due to the fact I work two jobs and go to college and have clinicals. So my time is limited. I will be looking at Jackie's availability here this week to compare it to mine.

09-28-2009, 06:47 AM
I'm wide open and pedal to the metal let me know of your availability and we will make it happen.

Doby Dobarganes
09-28-2009, 08:37 AM
I would to win this fishing trip because I do a lot of fishing but no catching . Maybe Jackie can teach an ole dog a new trick . Plus I never did know that Redfish were in fresh water lakes . WOW !!

ruskeltheblackbassman
10-06-2009, 12:52 PM
because jackie knows what he's doing.