View Full Version : Anyone on this board ??

Gentleben
08-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Hope this truck did not belong to anyone on this board :hammer:

TW
08-19-2009, 05:09 PM
That is truly, truly sorry.

kingwoodcatfisherman
08-19-2009, 05:16 PM
That's weird .... No aggie sticker on the rear window !

kingwoodcatfisherman
08-19-2009, 05:17 PM
Which academy is that ben ? Don't think that I have been to that one .

Scotta
08-19-2009, 05:20 PM
I would of ran him over and made an honest man out of that guy

Gentleben
08-19-2009, 05:33 PM
Yes all the evidence that you had been there were present; NO JET DIVERS AND NO PET- spoons they said a guy with a big Jesus smile had come in and bought everything!!!!!!!:hammer::icon_mrgreen::p:118:!!!!
Which academy is that ben ? Don't think that I have been to that one .

Gentleben
08-19-2009, 05:35 PM
Only handicap they prabaly had was been FAT!!

rholstein3922
08-19-2009, 06:46 PM
what 's fat got to do with being just dum because that is dum

GILBERT G
08-19-2009, 06:56 PM
I would of ran him over and made an honest man out of that guy

SCOTT thats what I did about 2 months ago next time look at my rear bumper at the time when I saw that car parked the way it was
I thought what if an AMERICAN DISABLE VET needed to park there
so '' WHAM-O '' I bet he`ll never park that way again. I`m a nice guy but I can get p----d off quick.

Gentleben
08-19-2009, 07:21 PM
I thin kwha twe are seein ghere is someone who has a new vehicle and does not wantanyone openeing doors into it dinging it up , understandable bu twhat if we all parked cross ways in teh parking los t ,,,
Yes dum

kingwoodcatfisherman
08-19-2009, 07:27 PM
That Guy must gave been in hurry . That must have been the one academy store that had pett spoons and jet divers in stock still !

muleherder
08-19-2009, 09:22 PM
That's not dumb. It's pure arrogance. Me first. Why I'm better than everybody else and not going to walk from the back of the parking lot like common folk.

davejla
08-19-2009, 09:27 PM
Everybody noticed the parking. I noticed the RIMS and the parking. Guaranteed...not a member of this site. If he was he would have put them on the boat trailer! I'm cool with that but if anyone on this site had a handicap sticker, should have pile drived him...into the pole so there is no escape.

TallTexan
08-19-2009, 09:35 PM
My Girl frind is handicap

I have been know to block a few cars in and then call the law (only when she is with me and I have her blue card) . They will write a ticket, and in one case they had the car towed
I do call every time I do see one.

Also if you see someone parking using a card that is not handicap. (IE teenager using grand pa car). Call it it. The card have the last part of the DL# on it and the driver will be ticketed

Gentleben
08-19-2009, 09:48 PM
WOW TT i saw a cop in Humble writting a ticket to a gril in a wheelchair becasue she did not have a Handcap placard .. I was at the K-Mart in Humble I lost it and almost went to jail that night "interfereing with the ignorant duties of an officer " I told him he was not very smart cause he could clearly see the girl was in a wheel chair ""He said yeah but she doesn't have a handicap placard . I took one more step towards him and he unsnapped his revolver and asked me if I wanted a room at their jailhouse . Warden pulled me back and I am gald she did .

MAny times people will have placards who do not show an outward handicap and the only problem I had here was that he parked across the space that's all .:hammer:

Scotta
08-19-2009, 09:49 PM
You saw my truck Ben why didnt you say hi. bwahahaha. Just joking everyone

davejla
08-19-2009, 09:58 PM
You should have showed him your revolver. Plus, you don't know if people are legit these days. She could have went to a church revival the next weekend and walked all over the place. Lotta fakes.

Scotta
08-19-2009, 10:02 PM
Like I said you could of ran him over and made an honest man out of that feller.

TallTexan
08-19-2009, 10:07 PM
WOW TT i sa w a cop in Humble wroite in ga tcike to a gril in a wheel chair becasue she did no tahve a Handcap placard .. I was at the K-Mart in Humble I lost it and almost went to jail that night "interfereing with the ignorant duties of an officer " I told him he was a DA cause he could clearly see the girl was in a wheel chair r""He said yeah but she doesn't have a handicap placard . I took one mor estep towards him and he unsnapped his revolver and asked me if I wanted a room at their jailhouse . Warden pulled me back and I am gald she did .

MAny times people will have placards who do not show an outward handicap and the only problem I had heer was that he parked across the space that's all .:hammer:

All she had to do is show up and the judge will throw the case out..

MY GF does not want to park in one less she is having a bad day. She want to walk to get her walking in, but some days things just will not work out and she need it

Gentleben
08-19-2009, 10:25 PM
I do too TT I am permanently disabled due to lower lumbar injuries and have the placard, very seldonm use it . Lessi can park sideways bwahhahahhaha
DAvey I don't carry a revolver !!:confused:

vett0111
08-20-2009, 12:03 AM
parking like that makes no sense.

Bass Fishin Tejanos
08-20-2009, 12:12 AM
I do too TT I am permanently disabled due to lower lumbar injuries and have the placard, very seldonm use it . Lessi can park sideways bwahhahahhaha
DAvey I don't carry a revolver !!:confused:

He carries Rocky Road. Tell 'em Ben

Gentleben
08-20-2009, 07:34 AM
Yeah Rocky Road bwhahhahahh:chop:

gator
08-20-2009, 08:26 AM
well i do think his parking tends to lead one to think his car is the thing most important. i to have a card. there are days my heart works good and i walk and there are days i ride my cart because its just not beating enough. the good Lord taught me something one day at walmart in liberty. there were no handi cap parking and i saw a guy walking very good caring a big box to a truck. i had non-Christian thought. he then turned and went back in the store. when i got to the store i saw his wife who was very disabled coming out of the store. God showed me right there its not my job to judge who parks where and when cause i might not know all the facts. some see me and say hes just fat. true enough but my heart problems was not caused by weight. if i was skinny i still would have heart that don't pump right and still get out of breath quick.

one thing i find funny have a wreak in a parking lot and the police will not write tickets cause its private property but park in a handi cap or fire lane then they will??????????

dbldaddy
08-20-2009, 08:49 AM
U know that puzzles me too gator. Its one of those too much paperwork things I guess

gator
08-20-2009, 09:42 AM
U know that puzzles me too gator. Its one of those too much paperwork things I guess

you dont think it has anything to do with making money.......
naw i dont think so either

CastnBlast
08-20-2009, 09:46 AM
Ya know . . . it would be really easy to look up that license plate number and send the owner of the truck a nastygram with the pic of their arrogant parking job. :thinking: :new_evil: :icon_mrgreen:

dbldaddy
08-20-2009, 09:46 AM
As long as they get their tix quota they don't care bout the rest of the world. But then there are some cops that love wat they do and b fair and considerate. That's the role model police officer