PDA

View Full Version : What are your plans for Labor Day ?

kingwoodcatfisherman
08-27-2009, 02:51 AM
Just wondering what members are doing for this labor day weekend . If any one is off Monday .... Are you night jugging for Sunday night ? We did this last year and it sure was fun !!

I am doing the Saturday Weinie roast meet and greet but I haven't really made plans for any fishing yet . My wife is off saturday and Sunday so I think that I will be able to hit the lakes this weekend.

I may try some early morning white bass fishing on LH before the weinie thing on Conroe. Those post of the bass fishing from Sheldon are making me drowl !! That would be fun too !

GILBERT G
08-27-2009, 05:45 AM
at the weinie roast I`m taking my jugs and my crappie pole cause I want to try the stumps for crappie

as for labor day I`m off and was thinking of going to somerville but thats still up in the air but I will fish some where.

BassingtxLady
08-27-2009, 06:59 AM
imma goin fishing sumwhere i can tell you that much.....:ball-chain:....will be outta my office at work for 3 days.....oh yeaaaaaaaaah...imma goin fishin.....:)

dbldaddy
08-27-2009, 07:06 AM
Labor day is next wknd guys. Not this wknd

jackiekennedyfishingguide.com
08-27-2009, 07:09 AM
I do not plan to be on the lake during this time period, I may have to be, but if so it will not be by choice.

BassingtxLady
08-27-2009, 07:33 AM
i know there will be lake lice to no limits on the water next weekend....but i can't help it i gotta go fishing.....my happy level is getting in the critical stages and i need to replenish it.....

Craig
08-27-2009, 08:18 AM
Hopefully I'll be on LL, its big enough so I can get away from the weekend warriors!!

kingwoodcatfisherman
08-27-2009, 12:20 PM
Labor day is next wknd guys. Not this wknd

thanks mike! Labor day is the first monday of September which would be next week on September 7th. I am glad for that .. More time for me to prepare for a big jug trip ! Who wants to jug Conroe next weekend ?

Scotta
08-27-2009, 04:23 PM
I was gonna say this Monday is the 31st. I already had this argument with someone at work today. He was so argumentive I dont know whay i kept trying to correct him. They are laying people off left and right. Should of just said "Fine dont show up monday!" Let Gods chips fall where they may. lol

Bass Fishin Tejanos
08-27-2009, 04:35 PM
I'll have to check to see if the wife has plans for the holiday weekend

Scotta
08-27-2009, 05:22 PM
I think in recognition, I will labor

Gentleben
08-27-2009, 06:43 PM
I iwll be laborin gsaviung my PTO and then may jsu tgo t oLAke Livingstin afetr some whiet bass action!!!!!!!!!!!!:applause::icon_eek:

Layton
08-27-2009, 06:58 PM
Going dove hunting way down south texas with my son & grandson & brother inlaw. And do a lil fishing as well I cant wait.

GILBERT G
08-27-2009, 07:59 PM
if I don`t go to sommerville I`ll go to LL
it`s funny but my lady told me she had plans
and I told her good I have some of my own
now will see if I make it to the water lol

vett0111
08-27-2009, 11:19 PM
if I don`t go to sommerville I`ll go to LL
it`s funny but my lady told me she had plans
and I told her good I have some of my own
now will see if I make it to the water lol

Gil If you do make it to the water bet you will finally get a call on that cell phone. LOL JK:114::hammer:

vett0111
08-27-2009, 11:22 PM
thanks mike! Labor day is the first monday of September which would be next week on September 7th. I am glad for that .. More time for me to prepare for a big jug trip ! Who wants to jug Conroe next weekend ?

sounds like a jugging trip is in the making

GILBERT G
08-28-2009, 04:56 PM
Gil If you do make it to the water bet you will finally get a call on that cell phone. LOL JK:114::hammer:

your right but she doesn`t know that for some reason my cell phone won`t work when I`m in the NATIONAL FOREST ( stubblefield ) but please lets keep it a secret .:secret: lol

LuckyBass13
08-28-2009, 08:50 PM

I will be in town!! I will be in tx by sept 3rd or before 4 th as my son's first football game will be on 5th, then I will be free.. I probaly will be on Lake Conroe... as thats my HOME. LOL.. I love Lake Conroe.

kingwoodcatfisherman
08-28-2009, 11:20 PM
We should go jug Conroe andy ! Also , you may want to check out these bass that they are catching out of sheldon . They make it look easy !!!!!!

vett0111
08-29-2009, 12:12 AM
your right but she doesn`t know that for some reason my cell phone won`t work when I`m in the NATIONAL FOREST ( stubblefield ) but please lets keep it a secret .:secret: lol

You got it Gil:cheers:

Bass Fishin Tejanos
08-29-2009, 10:10 AM
I don't know but the rest of you guy but I am sure ready for a three day weekend.

vett0111
08-30-2009, 12:41 AM
I don't know but the rest of you guy but I am sure ready for a three day weekend.

Me To. Your boss gets on your nerves too HUH? LOL