PDA

View Full Version : HEB

Scotta
09-06-2009, 03:00 PM
So, I am at HEB getting some stuff Beth wanted to get some things. Some of yall dont know the renasaince man that I am but I am a pretty fair juggler. So, I crabbed three lemons and in my best beer vendor baseball game voice I start juggling and yelling, "lemons get your fresh lemons here!" Despite the laughter and claps of the very conservative customers the managemet was not ammused. The asked me to please quit playing with the produce. I am anxiously awaiting my appology letter for single handlie instigating the #1 lemon seeling day on record.:welcome:

jackiekennedyfishingguide.com
09-06-2009, 04:01 PM
Juggling, another of your many talents I guess a lot of folks are unaware of.
I'm constantly amazed at how efficient you are.

Scotta
09-06-2009, 04:28 PM
What happened to Jackieblue. With the information on efficiency I contain and 4 quarters, I might be allowed to get on Metro

jackiekennedyfishingguide.com
09-06-2009, 06:06 PM
always on the run you know, can you get on metro jugglin?

davejla
09-06-2009, 10:10 PM
So, I am at HEB getting some stuff Beth wanted to get some things. Some of yall dont know the renasaince man that I am but I am a pretty fair juggler. So, I crabbed three lemons and in my best beer vendor baseball game voice I start juggling and yelling, "lemons get your fresh lemons here!" Despite the laughter and claps of the very conservative customers the managemet was not ammused. The asked me to please quit playing with the produce. I am anxiously awaiting my appology letter for single handlie instigating the #1 lemon seeling day on record.:welcome:

Wonder what it will look like when you decide to move on to the seafood department and start throwing salmon around. Tell you what, you go behind the counter, I will be standing about 50 feet away and you could just start tossing them to me. That would be a show but may actually get in a little more trouble than messing with the lemons. I am sure the local PD would get a kick out of it too. We'll just tell them that we are in a reality show.

Scotta
09-06-2009, 10:39 PM
Lol, we went to the seafood and were buying live lobster. She only wanted to get two and I was like lets get three and she said so you can juggle them in the parking lot, I dont think so. We got two and they were excellent

kingwoodcatfisherman
09-06-2009, 11:57 PM
Next time ... Act like you are going to juggle the eggs !!!!! :icon_eek:

vett0111
09-07-2009, 12:26 AM
Scott you sure are a one of a kind. LOL