PDA

View Full Version : license ( fishing )

GILBERT G
09-09-2009, 05:59 AM
I went to renew my fishing license and I was told that it was rejected I never been in jail don`t owe anyone money never had a wildlife ticket and I have always been able to get my license and they can`t explain why

dbldaddy
09-09-2009, 06:15 AM
Wat? Never heard of that one. I need to go renew mine also, hope they don't give me that line of ****

dbldaddy
09-09-2009, 06:19 AM
Call t,p,and w. 713 779 8977

gator
09-09-2009, 07:07 AM
i would check and make sure they have you ss number correct
or maybe you been tag a terrorist on fish.
let us know what happens tpw main office should be able to clear it up

dbldaddy
09-09-2009, 07:27 AM
Wen u call that number gil, ask to speak to the captain. He is an incredibly helpful and nice guy. I spoke with him about gettin my bait dealers license. If he don't know y he will sure find out

willie
09-09-2009, 08:18 AM
also they are going to mail your federal waterfowl stamp to house now.they print it on your license and you should get it with in 45 days.:bang: just forget to put it on there and sign it or the man will get you.

vett0111
09-09-2009, 10:42 AM
Wow sorry to hear that Gil. For sure call TPWD and get it cleared up.

Bass Fishin Tejanos
09-09-2009, 11:16 AM
Maybe it was the Cowboys cap that messed it up for you bud. LOL JK I agree you may need to call TPWD

kingwoodcatfisherman
09-09-2009, 11:17 AM
That's crazy !! You will probably have to go stand in a line and see one of their staff in person at the tpwl office . I am curious what their explanation will be to you on this matter .

TallTexan
09-09-2009, 01:48 PM
Back child support, out standing tickets (driving) (don't forget the red lights tickets) tow way busting....Legal TX driver license

A while back I sold a old service van...well the Person did not get the title changed. The SO came knocking on my door for over $600 of tow way tickets and $300 of red light camera tickets. I had a copy of the bill of sale that I gave the guy but they would not take that. They wanted the Van or for me to pay. I did not pay and told them that they could have the van if they could find it. They understood what was happening and let me be at that time

After a while the person who bought my van got pulled over and I was notified that MY truck was impounded. He could not get the truck till all ticket were paid and being it was in my name I had to be there (he also had no insurance on the van). I went and talked to the head clerk at the nearby JP office. She had me sign some forms hold up my right hand; and a few weeks after the buyer of the van bonded the truck out I was cleared.

BTW he had to change the title to get the truck because of what the clerk did + pay some late fees and another find. He called me bitching about what I had cost him.

I was told that till the tickets were paid I would not be able to renew my driver license nor get a hunting or fishing license.
And get this My PE and TACL could not be revised/renew till they were paid

From now on I when I sell a boat car truck or trailer I fill out the form that you can get at the county clerk office stating that you sold the item; and send it in right away. They will hold you responsible for things till they get it!

GILBERT G
09-09-2009, 04:59 PM
Maybe it was the Cowboys cap that messed it up for you bud. LOL JK I agree you may need to call TPWD

he was from TEN AN SEE and he took it out on me that the OILERS went over there .:114:
he didn`t know I was a COWBOY till afterwards lol

Scotta
09-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Gilbert, i am sorry to hear about the hassle. They never asked me for my ss just drivers licence and a sig. Dont really have any advise but sounds like you have something to go on

TallTexan
09-09-2009, 08:23 PM
It is all about the money.

Scotta
09-09-2009, 08:24 PM
Gilbert, try a texan jersey and go to Academy. I bet you get a better result. I'm just saying

GILBERT G
09-09-2009, 09:46 PM
went to ACADEMY well I got it resolved this time they just used my old license # and every thing went thru now I have license to KILL .
by the way I was looking for a COWBOYS SHIRT and they were sold out but they had TEXANS shirts get the drift

Flathead Fred
09-09-2009, 09:46 PM
Sorry to hear that Gil, let us know what comes of it.

Bass Fishin Tejanos
09-09-2009, 09:50 PM
Glad to hear you got that resolved. Now let's go wet some line.

GILBERT G
09-09-2009, 09:55 PM
FRED I got it resolved
BFT I`m ready buddy

vett0111
09-09-2009, 11:44 PM
WTG Gil glad you got it.

BassingtxLady
09-10-2009, 07:09 AM
Congratulations on your successful fix of the problem. Hope you use the "License to Kill" to have a good time.

Metalcutterr
09-10-2009, 06:14 PM
Glad you got it all taken care of.

:scratchhead: I was trying to figure out a way to hide you on my 14' Jon boat so you could fish, but now I dont have to.:114:

dbldaddy
09-10-2009, 07:39 PM
Hey gil, I just got my license and they didn't even ask about my unpaid speedin tix. But I was wearin a texans hat I found n wm first. Lol jk