PDA

View Full Version : Picture of a Ghost?

CastnBlast
10-15-2009, 09:53 AM
Here's a little something for ya'll . . . just in time for Halloween!

So the story goes that this photo was taken inside a barn, and the person who took this pic swears only two people were in this photo. Obviously the two boys and chickens were moving around when the photo was taken since there's some blurring, but there's a third image behind the two boys. Some speculate that this image is someone who tried to quickly duck out of the photo, but why can you see through the head and arm? The clothing looks to be something from the early 1900's.

Photo was reportedly taken with a digital camera . . . so the likelihood of double-exposure isn't a possibility. Doesn't look photoshopped. I ain't a believer in ghosts, but this one is puzzling. Any photographers out there with an explanation? :icon_eek:

Gentleben
10-15-2009, 09:57 AM
yes the camera was moving and the picture got distorted the boy on the left is actually behing the boy on the right!!!!:hammer:

kayak_fishing92
10-15-2009, 02:06 PM
Photoshop. There are some people who are super good at that stuff.

GILBERT G
10-15-2009, 05:43 PM
I say it`s a GHOST

dbldaddy
10-15-2009, 06:24 PM
Call me an idiot, but I think there r souls with unfinished business here

kingwoodcatfisherman
10-15-2009, 09:03 PM
Maybe it was that magician Criss Angel practicing escaping from one of those chicken pens !!:bolt:

GILBERT G
10-15-2009, 09:05 PM
:icon_cry::icon_cry::bolt:
I say it`s a GHOST

THAT`S WHY I DON`T LIKE TO BE ALONE.

Bass Fishin Tejanos
10-15-2009, 09:37 PM
That is some scary stuff right there. I live out in the country so there really isn't any noise arounf here. So I try my best not to watch much about ghost and aliens. Living out here when you watch stuff like that just gives me chills up my back. I believe in stuff like that. Specially ghost.

vett0111
10-15-2009, 10:19 PM
To funny Jeff.

dbldaddy
10-15-2009, 10:27 PM
Honestly, one night me and my wife were layin n bed and the kitchen light went off. I walked into the kitchen, and the switch was turned off. Once wen me and my wife were datin, we were on the couch n the living and the hall light came on. Her grandmother came out of her room and said the light hadn't worked n ten years. The light never worked again til someone completly rewired the light and switch

vett0111
10-15-2009, 11:09 PM
Wow to weird And spooky. Thanks for sharing.

CastnBlast
10-16-2009, 01:17 PM
I think we need to bring a Ouija (weegie) board to the next Muster and see who gets spooked easily, LOL! :icon_mrgreen:

BassingtxLady
10-16-2009, 02:32 PM
Strange stuff out there in the dark.

GILBERT G
10-16-2009, 02:37 PM
I think we need to bring a Ouija (weegie) board to the next Muster and see who gets spooked easily, LOL! :icon_mrgreen:

I remember playing the ouija board but it didin`t work on us cause
we didn`t know how to spell lol .:hammer:

vett0111
10-17-2009, 12:34 AM
LOL Gil your to funny

mikechell
10-18-2009, 05:58 AM
Digital cameras slow down the "shutter" speed in low light conditions. Holding a camera to take good pictures in low light is so hard, most cameras have a warning symbol about it. It takes very little movement to blur an image. The person in the back is wearing a brown coat and a black beannie and moved during the picture.

If there were such a thing as ghost ... with the millions of people who've passed away ... they be as common as stray cats.

BassingtxLady
10-18-2009, 08:07 AM
mikchell, don't take all the fun out of it. Too bad you are so young. Before the age of TV, older kids used to sit around and tell ghost stories to scare the younger kids. Those were a lot of fun.

mikechell
10-18-2009, 07:36 PM
I've told, and been told many a ghost story around the campfire. There's nothing spookier than being out in the darkest woods with somebody telling you what's making those noises !!!
I didn't mean to ruin anyones fun ... just don't believe in ghost, myself.