PDA

View Full Version : BP MS150 Ride to Austin

chicken...
03-22-2010, 10:24 PM
Howdy Folks,

I will soon be pedaling my bicycle to Austin from Houston on April 17th and 18th. That 8 to 10 mile paddle don't sound too bad right now :icon_razz:. This ride is one of the biggest source of funds for the Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society. I am in dire need of donations on my behalf (I am unemployed right now) and would appreciate you FishingTx folks chipping in whatever you can for the cause. To let y'all know, no I have not done any training for the ride as I have been fishing in my spare time. I wonder if paddling and casting will help me pedal those 180 miles to Austin :eek: man I'm gonna hurt. Any way if you would like to donate or learn more about Multiple Sclerosis, please visit my page at: http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/chicken.

Thanks to all who visit the site and I hope you learn something about MS as I have 2 friends who live with it every day. If you would like to mail a check just send me a pm. A bigger thanks to those who donate on my behalf, God will bless you greatly no matter the amount.

Bass Fishin Tejanos
03-22-2010, 10:51 PM
Will do Chicken, I check it out the site tomorrow when I get on a real computer. I'm usually on my smart phone. So I'll donate to the cause.

Good luck on the ride next month. Two of our CSR at work are also making that trip for the benefit.

Scotta
03-23-2010, 12:06 AM
My brother and law does this every year, I bought a car