PDA

View Full Version : Birnanwood swim team fundraiser

sac-a-lait
03-27-2010, 09:41 AM
We will be holding a Barbque fundraiser for my sons swim team the Birnamwood Blue Marlins at the Krogers park in lot at Cypresswood and Treaschwig today Between 11:00 and 3:00, going to have brisket, sausgage on a stick and baked potatoes. If you are in the area come on by and I will fix you up with a good sandwich, I will be the guy at the pit , just ask for Jeff B. be sure to tell me you are from Fishingtx, thanks

BassingtxLady
03-27-2010, 03:18 PM
Well, I just got home from the Trash bash and ate a nice lunch, or I would have been happy to come get a little BBQ for the family. It would have saved my wife from cooking which would have made her happy. In my family, a happy wife is a good thing.

You need to tell us these thing in advance so we can do a little planning. If you mentioned it before, I missed it.

gator
03-27-2010, 05:45 PM
you missed some great que really enjoyed the sandwich jeff thanks i will eat your bar b que anytime

sac-a-lait
03-27-2010, 06:17 PM
Gator it was really nice meeting you and your wife today, thanks for coming by and helping our team out, sorry RS your right I should have posted it up earlier, your right about keeping the wife happy also.

vett0111
03-27-2010, 10:21 PM
Awe man I missed some BBQ? Didn't see this post till late. Any pics?

Bass Fishin Tejanos
03-27-2010, 10:43 PM
I just saw this post. A couple of hours late at that, sorry I couldn't help out bud. Maybe next time, just put out the word a say or two in advanced. Hope you guys did good