PDA

View Full Version : Couldnt believe it

Scotta
03-29-2010, 04:44 PM
I have never seen congress so didvided. You know AT&T and Verizon cant agree on nothing. However, the CEO's of these, CAT and DEERE came out and said to this health care is gonna cost you. Hmmmm. Congress believes this is intimidation and wants these guys to come to the hill to explain themselves. "Come to the hill," now that to me is intimidation. If I am one of these guys I respectively decline and say but you can come to me. Make an appointment with my secretary, I'm busy you know. Politics aside. What has happened to the firstv amendement right of free speech. I mean say what you want but dont criticize us. Getting a little scary these days. I cant wait to get to Nigeria and Lybia so I can feel safe. Remember the saying: One death is a tragedy. Millions is a statistic. i am just saying. I would rather end up a tragedy than a statistic.

HammerHead
03-29-2010, 05:38 PM
You got it. The 28 Amendment state congress can pass no legislation that does not cover them but they are exempt from this Health Care. But they helded up or stopped SS & welfare COL increases & checks while giving theselves a raise.
Even their supporting people are beginning to cry FOUL, including the liberal news-watch Sunday morning.
Cat & Deere are making TOO much money-therefore they are wrong; Exxon profits through the whole campagin time was listed a enemy for Excessive profit but it was less than 11% while Mirosolf made 43% and Exxon pays more % wise in Taxes than it makes in Profits & it is owed by the people-who or whatever-anyone can buy in, not just Republicans
Just take time to watch this-true or not, it is to a point

HammerHead
03-29-2010, 05:41 PM
Sorry, Scott got me started & I forgot to paste

http://la-gun.com/email/manning/

HammerHead
03-29-2010, 05:48 PM
Your PM is full
Hammerhead

Scotta
03-29-2010, 09:13 PM
My pm stays full. I need more space. lol

Scotta
03-29-2010, 09:14 PM
I am in the oil and gas business. I know. Hmmm

MichaelDale
03-29-2010, 09:50 PM
unfortunately I think its going to get worse before it gets better...I think they are going to ***** it all up for us...if we don't watch it they are going to make us turn our guns in and quit fishin'.....

MichaelDale
03-29-2010, 09:52 PM
I didn't cuss...it bleeped out that word for some reason..sorry