PDA

View Full Version : Auto Repair @ Spring / Humble

Jeff Gordon63
06-15-2010, 05:14 PM
Anyone know of an honest, independent, repair garage in/or around Humble or Spring that can work on my daughters 2002 Isuzu Rodeo? It has a few problems (check engine light, intermittent A/C) that I can’t fix and I did not want to go to a dealership or major repair place (Firestone, Sears, etc.) Help very much appreciated.

Jeff V.

T_Sebastian
06-15-2010, 05:24 PM
Yeah, there is a shop on aldine westfield that hasnt been open very long. Masters automotive i believe is the name. If you go in there ask for BJ and tell em Terry from Numerical sent ya. I still work with his brother.

Metalcutterr
06-15-2010, 06:53 PM
AVS at the corner of 59S and 1960E. I have used them alot. 281-540-0401 Give them a call you wont be disappointed.

BassingtxLady
06-15-2010, 08:29 PM
The boss there is Larry. He has done a lot of work for me. When they can't do something, he has always directed me to whatever shop he uses to get it done.

Snapshot
06-15-2010, 10:51 PM
Jeff, if you want to get an idea of the problem you can stop by any Auto Zone and they will run a diagnostics very quickly. The advertise that if a check engine light comes on, stop in and they will check it for free and tell ya what the computer has stored as a problem. No costs at all and then when you go to any shop, you will have an idea of what's wrong and if they are telling you the truth...... I do like going to someone that I have been referred to as past experiences prove their honesty.

*FISH ONLY BITE WET HOOKS*