PDA

View Full Version : Nice day for the pelican at the wind farm

Scotta
06-19-2010, 10:36 PM
Anyway, I have been staying away from any topic of contreversy. Anyway, this is so reality. Anyway, life is a trade off. The best we can hope for is to maximize the postive and minimize the negative. This was my trade mark saying when teaching addicitive education. I didnt like the steps. Everyone finds sobriety in different areas. Spome family! Some themselves. Some work! Some 12 steps (helping others). Others still, religion. My point is when something is more imortant to you! I cant tell you. You have to find it. Anyway, this guy came to my office and told me I am going to have these people being work aholics. I yelled no one has gone to jail for working too hard! Now get the h out of my office. Most of the clients were on parole and probation and by the time you got to Step 12 helping others where the REAL sobriety was, it was too late. I did have the highest success rate.\

Ok way off track, ADHD kicking! So Maximize minimize. Anyway, I was looking at this picture of a windfarm which is the suppose solution to our "addiction" to foreign oil. Anyway, my point is this is the first oil accident in the gulf to cause any siginificant enviromental damage. But heresa the thing, this was a rare accident. How will the brown pelican fare wighting this ona dailey basis. I am just saying, Dawn aint gonna put one back together after flying through this. Perhaps all the kings hoarses and all the kings men. Reminded me ofn when the birds almost caused the catastrophy and the plane landed in the Hudson, here comes EPA wanting to do a study about how it will affect the birds. Really hundreds of lives at stack and you are worried........The intelligence level vs. common sense never ceases to amaze me. Enjoy the pics or as I have labeled it the Jaws of brown leican demise. Well itn will be some greatb fishing. I mean with all the fish coming to feed on brown pelican 'parts' and all. Structure to....Heck yea!!!

Scotta
06-19-2010, 11:03 PM
Anyway, I have been staying away from any topic of contreversy. Anyway, this is so reality. Anyway, life is a trade off. The best we can hope for is to maximize the postive and minimize the negative. This was my trade mark saying when teaching addicitive education. I didnt like the steps. Everyone finds sobriety in different areas. Spome family! Some themselves. Some work! Some 12 steps (helping others). Others still, religion. My point is when something is more imortant to you! I cant tell you. You have to find it. Anyway, this guy came to my office and told me I am going to have these people being work aholics. I yelled no one has gone to jail for working too hard! Now get the h out of my office. Most of the clients were on parole and probation and by the time you got to Step 12 helping others where the REAL sobriety was, it was too late. I did have the highest success rate.\

Ok way off track, ADHD kicking! So Maximize minimize. Anyway, I was looking at this picture of a windfarm which is the suppose solution to our "addiction" to foreign oil. Anyway, my point is this is the first oil accident in the gulf to cause any siginificant enviromental damage. But heresa the thing, this was a rare accident. How will the brown pelican fare wighting this ona dailey basis. I am just saying, Dawn aint gonna put one back together after flying through this. Perhaps all the kings hoarses and all the kings men. Reminded me ofn when the birds almost caused the catastrophy and the plane landed in the Hudson, here comes EPA wanting to do a study about how it will affect the birds. Really hundreds of lives at stack and you are worried........The intelligence level vs. common sense never ceases to amaze me. Enjoy the pics or as I have labeled it the Jaws of brown leican demise. Well itn will be some greatb fishing. I mean with all the fish coming to feed on brown pelican 'parts' and all. Structure to....Heck yea!!!

Sorry, just saw all the typos, I borrowed a spell check from.....

vett0111
06-19-2010, 11:07 PM
Give it back then Bahahah...

BassingtxLady
06-20-2010, 05:32 AM
Your spell check almost worked. At least we can read what some of will not really understand.

Metalcutterr
06-20-2010, 05:43 AM
:dinnertime: brown pelican gumbo.:dinnertime:

Gentleben
06-20-2010, 07:19 AM
Send my borrrowed spell check baclk!!:hammer:

Scotta
06-20-2010, 07:29 AM
I took a drill and put a hole in your spell check and a quarter. I then took a string and tied it to both and threw them bioth in the trash. Why? Well, I could then say that I threw something that was worth something away.