PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fathers Day

vett0111
06-20-2010, 12:13 AM
Happy Fathers Day to all fathers have a blessed and Happy Fathers Day.

Scotta
06-20-2010, 12:16 AM
Vetto, I was thinking about dad today. He had so much to teach me but I knew everything. RIP, pops!!! Happy fathers day to all the fathers out there.

BassingtxLady
06-20-2010, 05:26 AM
Scotta, I feel almost exactly the same way. After a spate with my Pop over what I could do and not do, I left home at 17 to go to UT. We kind of made up later but it was never exactly the same. Never really lived at home any more after that. He had a wealth of info to share about hunting, fishing and life. I got some, :hammer: but left a lot on the shelf. RIP DAD. Happy fathers day to all the fathers out there.

Metalcutterr
06-20-2010, 05:55 AM
Happy Fathers day to all.
Spent last weekend with my dad and this weekend I will spend it with my son.

Scotta
06-20-2010, 06:09 AM
Every moment in life has an appropiate song, great fathers day song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o81WNqBX7dk&feature=fvst

longhorn daddy
06-20-2010, 08:37 AM
HAPPY FATHERS DAY
I hung out with my wife, my sons and my new daughter in law last night,we watched Toy story and ate at Rudys.Man God has really Blessed me with a wonderful family.THANK YOU JESUS.Now im of to the beach with my lovely wife.Have a Blessed and safe Fathers Day

GILBERT G
06-20-2010, 09:12 AM
Thanks to my Wife for making this Father`s Day possible
we had a big party last night at my house BFT came over
an enjoyed it with us, we had

3- briskets
6- slabs of pork ribs
30lbs- chicken
15 lbs - sausage
an lot`s of special syrup lol
I went to bed like this :-)
woke up like this :-( lol

today my son & daughter are taking me to Kemah
for a sea food treat.
WISH you all the BEST ON FATHERS DAY

Scotta
06-20-2010, 09:38 AM
Dang all that meat yet my message light is not bvlinking. Good reminder about the moms making fathers day possible. T5rhnanks gvilbert

GILBERT G
06-20-2010, 05:26 PM
I`ll keep you in mind for our next party which happen very often at my house .

Lou The Fisherman
06-20-2010, 09:53 PM
Sounds good - we too had a great Fathers day weekend.
Enjoyed the new deck boat and family activities.

Scotta
06-20-2010, 10:30 PM
Rod I took off for UT knowing everything in 1992. Dad passed in 1997. It was like watching it through the looking glass. We had become very distant. To this day, I hate speaking ill words to anyone. You just never know if "Tomorrow will evr come!" Tough day today. Havent thought about the old man since I got sober 7 years ago.

Hook 'em

Bass Fishin Tejanos
06-20-2010, 10:54 PM
Happy Fathers Day to all. I had a busy day today I've been running on 1 1/2. Hr sleep. Igot home from Gil's around 1 a.m this morning got my salt water rods ready for the maiden voyage and did finish til 2 a.m slept til 3:30 Vett0 can by and off wwe went to Eagle Point to do some much needed saltwater trip with our buddy Mark. On the water from 5 a.m to 11 a.m after our battles with trout and Jack. Made some stop at some of our buddies houses and then home by 5 p.m had family over spend the next 3 hrs out having a good time with the family and by 8 p.m load up the kiddos and made my tripout to my pops house to have a late dinner. And then back home @ 10:30p.m.

Over all awesome Fathers Day. Thanks Gil for the invite to the party and Vett0 and Mark for a great day on the water as always.

Beautiful kids , awesome Wife and best of (FTX) friends. GOD is Great.

Scotta
06-21-2010, 04:08 AM
Busy svhedule