PDA

View Full Version : Afganistan or bust

Scotta
07-12-2010, 02:35 PM
Thats it I am moving to Afganistan and living under sharia law where I can get some freedom of choice. They are taking the happy out of happy meal. Thats the issue. The toy. It has nothing to do with overeating and under exercising. And San Francisco is outlawing sodas in vending machines cause kids are eating tooo much sugar. Really, you have drive through medicinal marijuana stores complete with doctors so you are assured you dont go home empty handed. But you are concered about sugar. PFT!!!

GILBERT G
07-12-2010, 03:37 PM
As the World Turns lol

Scotta
08-02-2010, 08:57 PM
Corriolis effect due to centrifigal force added by 1.6 and multiply by pi, for non other reason than all good formulas have pi. Something about an arc

Scotta
08-02-2010, 09:04 PM
Angular momentum must be conserved and this is accomplished by getting mass close to axis, think ice skater bringing hands in and over hand even faster. When you throw a ball in circles attached to string the tewndncy of the ball to fly off is centrifal force but with earth this is brought back to central mass...gravity. Hence, the tewnd to flow one way in northern hemisphere and the other in ...Contrary to THE SIMPSONS, toilets are too small of a body to be affected by this but I think maybe a hurricaine. lol I dont know but it sure sounds good

jackiekennedyfishingguide.com
08-03-2010, 08:28 AM
Angular momentum must be conserved and this is accomplished by getting mass close to axis, think ice skater bringing hands in and over hand even faster. When you throw a ball in circles attached to string the tewndncy of the ball to fly off is centrifal force but with earth this is brought back to central mass...gravity. Hence, the tewnd to flow one way in northern hemisphere and the other in ...Contrary to THE SIMPSONS, toilets are too small of a body to be affected by this but I think maybe a hurricaine. lol I dont know but it sure sounds good

I understand at least some of the words but am dizzy and need therapy.

gator gar
08-03-2010, 08:39 AM
I threw a ball off it's axis, but it wasn't hooked to a string, it was hooked to a straw with a vacuum. Then I went out with a paddle ball, hooked to a string and knocked some wasp off their nest with some centrifical force, then I looked like an ice skater with my arms rotating and hands coming in and over, even faster.

I even took the bone out of a ham, that looked like a big weenie and while said ham was hot, I sprinked in some powdered geletin and tied ham up with butchers twine. I put the ham in the cooler for 24 hours and removed the butchers twine and sliced it on a slicer. It all stuck together, like there was never a bone there to begin with.

jackiekennedyfishingguide.com
08-03-2010, 09:00 AM
I just took two pills(one upper-one downer to try to maintain level) and going back to bed. Still thinking on the weenie in the ham and may write a song about it, something to the tune of "Does Your Chewing Gum Lose Its Flavor On The Bedpost Over Night".