View Full Version : What happened to LB 13 and Hawghunter???

gator gar
08-11-2010, 09:29 PM
They were here and now they're gone. Anyone heard hide nor hair from 'em??? Maybe they teamed up with Scotta and went on a walk-about.

dbldaddy
08-11-2010, 10:31 PM
Lb13 is being a family man. He's on my facebook and he seems to have gotten his life straight

jackiekennedyfishingguide.com
08-12-2010, 04:41 AM
Scotta has changed his online name to lost-in-the-sauce or walk slow and drink a lot of water. No, he is really OK, talked to him last week

gator gar
08-12-2010, 05:40 AM
Lb13 is being a family man. He's on my facebook and he seems to have gotten his life straight

Glad to hear he is doing good. Scotta too.

kingwoodcatfisherman
08-12-2010, 12:15 PM
They both may not have Internet connection . Lb 13 is going full time to college . I don't think he has wet a hook since he went with me to Sheldon last year .

gator gar
08-12-2010, 02:58 PM
They both may not have Internet connection . Lb 13 is going full time to college . I don't think he has wet a hook since he went with me to Sheldon last year .

How has he got a Facebook page if he doesn't have a computer??? I guess he could use one at the Library.

Bill Barrick
08-12-2010, 06:03 PM
That just leaves Hawghunter!

GILBERT G
08-12-2010, 08:39 PM
How has he got a Facebook page if he doesn't have a computer??? I guess he could use one at the Library.

of your phone

MicroSoft
08-13-2010, 10:05 PM
IT'S WIRELESS FACEBOOK

gator gar
08-14-2010, 07:38 AM
IT'S WIRELESS FACEBOOK

Wireless!!!!!!! Now why didn't i think of that???? Okay, next question. IF he can get on facebook, how come he can't get on FISHINGTX????? That was my point. They used to be active members here and now they're not. Did someone make them mad??? Remove the letters on their wireless equipment so they can't type in Fishingtx??? Is there a filter blocking them from this site??? What???

Bass Fishin Tejanos
08-14-2010, 03:08 PM
No, there hasn't been any drama over here on site site to make anyone mad. Maybe they just do log on as much or post. I've haven't seen to much activity from LB or HH in a while.

kingwoodcatfisherman
08-14-2010, 05:00 PM
LB13 is a full time student. He has no time to fish . I am not even sure that he has the boat anymore. If he does, he hasn't had time to fish . I think he has internet on his phone that he uses because he is deaf.

HH posted a while back "I'm back " . Not sure what forum section that was in . He was gone for a real long time and he explained how he had been busy with stuff and he didn't have internet for a while . My guess is that he got busy again . He isn't posting on any other Fishing sites that I know of nor is Andy and neither got banned or blocked from this site . They have always been great friends to me and I have had some great jug trips with both of them !

There has been no drama with any one of them with anyone on this site . I think that sometimes life changes for folks and they just don't have time to get on the computer .

I like this site because I made alot of friends here and I like keeping in touch with them wether I was fishing or not . I am fishing alot but just saying that if I could n't fish I would still want to be involved with the site just because I have made so many friend here from attending all of our events , musters, get togethers, and have had the opportunity to fish with many of the members here .

Has anyone made an effort to contact them . Lb13 contacted me on facebook a few weeks ago after I joined . The numbers I have for HH don't work anymore . I think he is on My space but I am not signed up there. I have to get LB13 's number again . My phone that I had his on got lost when my boat go swamped in June and I dropped my phone in the lake when I fell out of the boat .