PDA

View Full Version : Just had to share this story!

baitfish
08-18-2010, 08:33 PM
This past saturday my wife and i were driving around lake limestone looking at properties for sale ( and slowly realizing we'll probably never live on the lake) with our 3 year old daughter. My three year old starts yelling " Daddy, deer, deer daddy" I looked and said yep there's deer alright. I told her aren't the deer pretty. She replied " Yeah, POW the deer Daddy, POW the deer daddy, Take dem Home to cook." I laughed and told my wife, I guees i can't get her in the boat but looks like a deer stand won't be a problem.

Guess I'll have to wait till march and see if my next one will take to water. I've got my girl, hope this one is a boy, but honestly I don't care either way I've enjoyed having a girl. Yaqll take care hope you enjoyed the story. I havn't posted in a while and figured this would be a good time.

vett0111
08-18-2010, 10:18 PM
Awesome story baitfish. Thanks for sharing

gator
08-19-2010, 02:10 AM
i love a country girl you got a real winner there and your bringing her up right. teach them to kill clean and cook.i hope what ever the baby is its healthy. congratulations

John3:16
08-19-2010, 09:33 AM
Reminds me of my daughter. I too am raising the perfect good ole boys girl. Check out her youtube video. Cat wrangling 101 with Percy our pug! Don't tell him but she can out wrangle Jeff. Shusss! Not a word.

gator
08-19-2010, 09:56 AM
yeah i love it when a little girl says move let me show you how to clean them fish

Snapshot
08-19-2010, 05:56 PM
We had a couple girls and both love to fish . And they will out fish most of us too. One lives local and the other is still back in Oregon. That gives me a place to go for big fish. The major difference is that they catch them and I end up cleaning and cooking them, something just isn't right there. But it is fun to go with them and the grandkids.

Bill Barrick
08-19-2010, 10:16 PM
Well, here goes the "Hint for Today".
Try this: kill the scent on your hands with Hydrgen peroxide then rinse with water before handling the bait. Those women just don't smell as bad as men. That is the reason we had milkmaids to do the milkin and milkmen to do the selling. LOL