PDA

View Full Version : Me again

Scotta
08-26-2010, 09:58 PM
I first wanted to thank everyone who has talked to Shwan about going to Russia. Next, I am back!!!! Finally got the computer and I should be available for rivoting current events and fishing reports. Fishing the bulkheads on Conroew EARLY I hav e seen a lot of channels up to 5 lbs and put a few bass in! One thing I would like to re-iterate the fact on my FB page if you say you caught 17 bass to 5 lbs, dont post a pic of an 8 inch bass twice and claim the Gospel! Good to be back everyone! I contacted JK and told him I would be MIA for a m inute. Miss ya'll but I am back

gator gar
08-26-2010, 10:06 PM
I'm getting my passport photos tomorrow and scheduled to get expedited passport next week. Shawn has sent the proper paperwork and Me and my buddy are ready to ride on out of here. Thanks for the heads up on the job. The good Lord willing, we'll all be heading to Russia in the coming weeks.

vett0111
08-26-2010, 10:08 PM
Great to have you back. I'm ready to read your snappy come backs. LOL

Lou The Fisherman
08-27-2010, 12:00 PM
Gator Gar you gotta come to the Muster first! !

BassingtxLady
08-27-2010, 02:24 PM
Scotta, be sure and give that new computer a good stare so it will keep working.

gator gar
08-27-2010, 09:08 PM
Gator Gar you gotta come to the Muster first! !

Hopefully we'll be working on that rig by then. If not, heck yea, I'll come by and visit. i'm ready to go to work, eat, sleep and work some more.

Scotta
08-28-2010, 10:13 AM
GG, we will be back and forth and Shawn may be able to work it out so we are off for the muster. I know this I am ready to go. I think we may stay in moscow for a day or two on the way. Day rate is door to door from my understanding. The Government controls when you work and the crew thats there has been working 3 to 4 hours a day, hence, the day rate

fishaholic35
08-28-2010, 01:57 PM
:welcome: back