PDA

View Full Version : Get out there and VOTE!!!

awmiller
10-22-2010, 09:21 AM
'Tis the season! So get out there and vote!! Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your neighbors!!!

Early voting is underway until close-of-business Oct 29th! So beat those long lines on Nov 2nd and vote early!!

The link below takes you to the Texas Secretary of State website with a listing of all the Texas counties. Click on your county to see where the voting sites are at!

http://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/voter/links.shtml#County

For those in other states I'm sure there's a listing similar to this one so feel free to post it up in reply to this thread!

fishaholic35
10-22-2010, 10:13 AM
vote noone can't stress it more than with this plea vote for the future of our country get out and vote!!!!!!

Snapshot
10-22-2010, 06:06 PM
Thanks for the reminder. I have made a button to wear on my shirt that shows a calendar date of Nov 2nd. And I wrote under it: " TAKE OUT THE TRASH" . We need to vote no matter what your party may be, just be sure to get out and VOTE on Nov 2nd

Bigl
10-22-2010, 06:26 PM
Snapshot don't wear the button in to vote. They are narrow minded about advertising inside the polling areas. No shirts with political materials etc.

Snapshot
10-22-2010, 07:40 PM
Thanks Larry and I will not wear to the voting site. However, rules are meant to be broken. The first lady went to some early poling place in Chicago a short time back and was encouraging everyone to vote for her party. They didn't have enough guts to stop her for some time..... But for me, if I break one law, they will throw me in jail and toss the keys away. I don't have anyone in high places, just one of the ordinary American workers trying to survive

Bigl
10-22-2010, 09:39 PM
Snapshot you and me both.
It is funny what she can get away with.

awmiller
11-01-2010, 11:19 AM
Election day is just hours away!!! Ran across this interesting election-day map (consider the source as some like 'em and some don't!!!).

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/2010-election-map.htm

Check out the different tabs and see what the current standings are and what the projections are for the results of the 2010 elections!! Gonna be interesting to watch the results come in!

fishaholic35
11-01-2010, 11:22 AM
I voted hope and prayer is all we can count on.

vett0111
11-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Don't forget to vote

awmiller
11-02-2010, 08:38 PM
Well the votes are in and the counts are going! To all those that voted, this vet renders you a hearty salute for performing your civic duty!!!