View Full Version : Run Amock

Scotta
11-06-2010, 04:21 PM
Wow, San Fransisco sees the ball coming but never seem to hit it. In a classic example of we have to save you from yourselves. They are taking the happy out of happy meals. If their that bad of parents, they should drop their kids off at city hall and say, here I have no idea. If a meal is over 600 calories and doesnt contain fruit and vegetables, they can not contain a toy. Heres a thought outlaw PS2's, xBox, wii, etc. Seriously, the toy is not the issue. Kids like McNuggets! Are you freaking kidding me, you have medicinal marijuana centers on every corner complete with in house docs to make sure you leave with what you need. Seriously a three cent pllastic figuring is the thread thats ripping society apart. Symbolism over substance, you can drive three minutes any direction and be outside the city limits. You do not own us we employ you, Government. Please SAVE us from ourselves. Wow, this just kills me. Too much Governement! They outlawed sodas in soda machines, toys in kids meals but if you want some good droe' come on down, we have three different strains. Too funny. That song byt stabbing westward comes to mind, "I cant even save myself.":sinking:

Scotta
11-07-2010, 07:27 AM
On a side note after only living in the house for two years, Pelosis' house was foreclosed

jackiekennedyfishingguide.com
12-25-2010, 06:43 AM
Ever stop to consider how genius Mickey D's is at advertising and promotions, any ink is good ink just get the name out there and spell it close to right.
Everybody knows what McDonalds, MickeyD's, Mac, MD and everything else close to the name is. The food is way on down the line, so therefore need kids addicted any way they can.
can you say "Happy Meal" boyz&gurls? Dang the food gimmie the toy. CrackerJacks should sue for infringement on the original idea, except Crackerjack's wuz and still are good. The toys have gone down hill, but some of the old one in original packaging bring good money on ebay.