PDA

View Full Version : Wiki 'peaks'

Scotta
12-01-2010, 01:14 PM
You know the wikileaks is awful however the names were blacked out so I think that perhaps lives being in danger is much to do about nothing. I think the biggest thing is its a blackeye for the Diplomacy and the things that we have done in the dark. Anyway, whats done in the dark will come to light. Says so in the bible. Maybe we need to leave 'pone nation under God alone.' Funny thing about seperation of church and state it was implementated with the idea of the power the Church of England and the power they had over the governement. God was not to be cast out. You know the articles in the constitution set up our govt and the Bills set our rights. When you read the constitutioon which I did last night. I can see interpretation in the articles and that being a 'living document.' However the Bill of rights is quite clear. Second Amendment says to secure a nation the rright of its citizen to bear arms shall not be infringed. I must of overlooked all the exceptions and three day waiting list etc etc. Just dont see that. Funny thing about it, it was not only there to protect us from foreign interest but to protect us from a US govt that went a stray. Anyway, back to wikli peaks. If you are ashamed of what your doing, you probable shouldn't do it! Just saying. Funny thing about a black eye, I had one once. It made me re-evaluate how I was living and doing things. When to get involved and when to leave well enough alone. I learned from it and it healed. Hope our govt does the same. Back to the living document. Interpretation means: Tell me what you WANT it to say. B\e careful of agendas thay all have a selfish begining and might not be in the best interest of the whole. Reminds me of them taking the statue of the bible off the lawn of the courthouse. Symbolism over substance with an agenda. We swear on it when testifying for goodness sake. The most sanctimonious of acts there, must be placed in his hands and we must swear we will not falsify to it! If any place needs some prayer, it is the Dang courtroom. This was not the intention of the author of the seperation of church and state. Just my two cents thats all have till pay day...the 17th of December ugh! Anyway, good luck America. I hope you right this ship. For whatever reason, its listing.

Espinage really? I think perhaps spying on diplomats has been going on for a long time, other countries do it. America just gets caught and placed in print and now its in Espinage. Perhaps a good look in the miorror is in order. I know this is not a popular ideology on this development but the truth is the truth and I am living a new era which if I dont want people to know, I DONT DO IT! What a concept. From a public relation and diplomacy standpoint, its a nightmare. However, the rest of the world is probable locking down security measures just glad they didnt get caught. Hey doesnt Fry's and Best Buy sell shredders?

KingTut
12-02-2010, 01:12 PM
Scott I see some good possibly coming from the Wiki leaks. All these years only the U.S. and Israel were complaining about Iran's nuclear program. It turns out all the big powers in the Middle East have been trying to get us to take the wacko out as they're afraid of his intentions as well. Imagine that! Had it not been for the Wiki leaks, when we finally take out Iran, and I think the Israelis will, the entire region would be protesting in the streets about those darn Americans occupying their land again! As far as espinage, in the 80's an entire U.S Embassy in China was torn down less that a year after it was built because China planted so many listening devices in the building they could'nt find them all. This world has been back stabbing and snooping around since the beginning of time and Ms Clinton's request for a few finger prints and visa numbers is no big deal.

However, in the interest of National Security, I think Julian Assange should be indicted and put on trial for this. The next thing he'll be publishing might just be nuclear secrets.

Scotta
12-04-2010, 08:55 PM
I agree except for you can't really prosecute him for something he might do. Anway, not worth a debate. He is a pompous.......! Anyway, they said 2 million people had access to the classified info that was released. How classified is it really.

Scotta
12-04-2010, 09:00 PM
Ron paul said wikeleaks should get a noble peace pride today. Kind of stretch but.I guess if you arrest wikileaks you have ftp arrest NYT USA Today etc

jackiekennedyfishingguide.com
12-05-2010, 05:44 AM
Political mombajumba,
Something along the lines of "Practice what you preach"

Scotta
12-05-2010, 09:08 AM
anyway, I found the pecks ain't far. Bethany got a job yesterday. Starts today, after church.

Scotta
12-05-2010, 09:12 AM
Thaat made no sense. I was saying that I need a fishing thread. The pecos isn't.too far about an hour. Need to ft two new flyrods and get a fishing thread.lol. I just have so much to say. Lol. Anyhow, morning fishingtx peeps and things good. Just no water here. Saw some people fishing a park yesterday. Might have to check it out.

jackiekennedyfishingguide.com
12-05-2010, 09:48 AM
Don't they have bottled water?

Scotta
12-05-2010, 02:02 PM
Idly bottled water and no rain are no big deal here.

Scotta
12-07-2010, 07:41 PM
You know I must appologize Assange is a menace. I take a huge offense of him threatening us if he is arrested. I am the LAST to admit when im wrong. This dude is a waste of human flesh. You are right king gut. As much as that pains me to say.

Scotta
12-07-2010, 07:42 PM
King gut not gut. Dog gone droid.

KingTut
12-08-2010, 08:53 AM
Michael Savage was saying yesterday the Assange has lost his mind making all the world his enemy. All the stuff he's leaked about Russia's mafia just may get him a permanent dirt nap.