PDA

View Full Version : Name needed....

HawgHunter
01-08-2011, 08:31 PM
Ok folks....we're having a hard time finding a name for our new addition....we're looking for a unique name that fits....blonde/tan pitbull male....ANY IDEA's.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j132/hawghunter74/HPIM5912.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j132/hawghunter74/HPIM5914.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j132/hawghunter74/HPIM5909.jpg

vett0111
01-08-2011, 08:38 PM
Jugger...

Very nice looking pup. Glad My son didn't see pics of the pups. LOL He would of been asking for me to get one. LOL

Snapshot
01-08-2011, 08:44 PM
You are very brave to ask a group like this to name one of you family members. I recall having a boxer that was hyper to start with and never changed. He was named TROUBLES and that for what its worth, one of my favorites for a dog.

Scotta
01-08-2011, 08:47 PM
Awesome looking dog. Jug head

Scotta
01-08-2011, 08:47 PM
I should.of named my dang it cause I am always saying dang it rocky

vett0111
01-08-2011, 08:49 PM
Awesome looking dog. Jug head

Scott he said name the dog not your nick name. BAWHAHAHA. :114:

ruskeltheblackbassman
01-08-2011, 08:55 PM
what about buddy?

John3:16
01-08-2011, 09:02 PM
Yeller!

fishngrin
01-08-2011, 09:19 PM
buffy, its kind of a buff color

undercoverbassman
01-08-2011, 09:38 PM
How about Pugsly

Bazooka Joe
01-08-2011, 11:20 PM
Nice looking pup...i hope they don't pass that law makeing it a felony to own pitbulls in Texas, they are awesome dogs...as for names i had a bunch but i had misread him being a male and had a bunch of girl names...lol...he looks like a Yella to me...Petey,Brock,Buster,Scooter,Skeeter or Boss Hog would suit him..lol

Scotta
01-09-2011, 03:46 AM
Good one vetto. Well then......how about Vick!

bob w
01-09-2011, 07:00 AM
NoNo baddog. cute. LOL, At least for a couple more weeks.

GILBERT G
01-09-2011, 10:42 AM
Mister VICK

HawgHunter
01-09-2011, 05:18 PM
Jugger...

Very nice looking pup. Glad My son didn't see pics of the pups. LOL He would of been asking for me to get one. LOL

What's his email, I'll send him some pics for you....LOL
Jugger would be a great name....I like it!

You are very brave to ask a group like this to name one of you family members.QUOTE]

Hah....you haven't met me yet....:D

My 8 year old has taken a liking to the name Troubles....but it's still up for vote.

[QUOTE=Scotta;214797]Awesome looking dog. Jug head

Now I like JugHead....but once again it'll be up to the vote between my girls.

what about buddy?

Ahhh....Buddy....I had a nice German Shepherd/Chow mix named Buddy....was a great dog....he could leap 6 ft privacy fences with one bound....and you should of seen him when He'd stand on the top of those fences like a little billy goat....wasn't a fence that could hold him.

Yeller!

Great name for sure....definetly be in the top 5 list to vote on.

buffy, its kind of a buff color

I like the name, but he's a he....:D

How about Pugsly

I ran it by the girls and they just weren't going for it....girls are girls....

Nice looking pup...i hope they don't pass that law makeing it a felony to own pitbulls in Texas, they are awesome dogs...as for names i had a bunch but i had misread him being a male and had a bunch of girl names...lol...he looks like a Yella to me...Petey,Brock,Buster,Scooter,Skeeter or Boss Hog would suit him..lol

Never gonna happen....I think that the puplic is starting to learn that it's not the dog but the owner. I've known too many little lap dogs that would tear you a new one just for getting too close to their owner. If they go by how much damage a pit can cause then they would have to look at all dogs of that size and bigger....Just my 2 cent.

I do like Buster....definetly another of the top names. Got a buddy named scooter so that would be a little too funny....lol

NoNo baddog. cute. LOL, At least for a couple more weeks.

My favorite name by far....we've been calling him that for a while now....lol

We still haven't decided yet....it will come to a vote between my girls....thank you everyone for all the great idea's....please keep them coming....y'all got some good ones for sure.

ruskeltheblackbassman
01-09-2011, 05:22 PM
possum?

Gentleben
01-09-2011, 05:34 PM
Freind of mine had one , the dog turned on his wifes little girl after thousands of dollar of reconstructive surgurey ,the beautiful or what was a beautuful little girls still has a lot of scars , the dog was destroyed . there are just too many stories of pitbull attacks, maulingts and killings for me to be comfortable around one . just my opinion but I value it alot:icon_razz:

HawgHunter
01-09-2011, 07:29 PM
For every pitbull attack I can post sories of 5 attacks made by a different breed....just need to know where to look....pitbulls are top stories, not labs, chows, german shepherds, dobermans, ect, all of which have been aflicting injury on humans....pits are used to fight by bungholes so they make the news. My wife has been attacked by a chow that belonged to a cop....it broke the leash to get to her....my 14 year old daughter was attacked by a bassett hound....a bassett hound....pits make the rating on tv....tv, news, news papers rely on rating.

Just need a name....

sac-a-lait
01-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Sandy thats his color

Bazooka Joe
01-10-2011, 01:30 AM
For every pitbull attack I can post sories of 5 attacks made by a different breed....just need to know where to look....pitbulls are top stories, not labs, chows, german shepherds, dobermans, ect, all of which have been aflicting injury on humans....pits are used to fight by bungholes so they make the news. My wife has been attacked by a chow that belonged to a cop....it broke the leash to get to her....my 14 year old daughter was attacked by a bassett hound....a bassett hound....pits make the rating on tv....tv, news, news papers rely on rating.

Just need a name....

yep i agree with you...Akitas are WAY worse than a pitbull...now a days you get people breeding them for guard dogs when they where breed to be fighting dogs, they have a high prey drive being that they are terriers and when you focus that tenacity towards humans well it is a disaster waiting to happen...i prefer a gamebreed (ADBA) pitbull because they where breed for so long to not show any human aggresion since they where used for dog fighting and human aggresion was not tolerated and any dog showing that trait was culled and never breed, there for not passing on the human aggression. They are the sweetest dogs i have ever seen, they enjoy human company but they are deadly around any animal, be it another dog or a horse they don't care they will go after it and won't stop...just my 2 cents on the breed

undercoverbassman
01-10-2011, 09:08 PM
how about "petey"

HawgHunter
01-10-2011, 10:14 PM
Ok....Out of all the names everyone has provided, I narrowed it down to 13 names....then, after the vote of the Boss Ladies it has been narrowed down to 3 names, all of which tied for 1st.

I have set up a poll.... http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22224