BassingtxLady
03-11-2011, 07:20 AM
:new_birthday:Happy Birthday to You:new_birthday:

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday Dear Captain Hook

:new_birthday:Happy Birthday To You :new_birthday:

KingTut
03-11-2011, 11:34 AM
:cheers:Many of you may not know this, but Capt. Hook is a true walking miracle of God almighty indeed. See the Capt. was the World's Most Difficult Child To Raise. His poor Mom and Dad must have had fits when he was comin'-up. The boy had no fear-of anything. If he was curious if a bicycle could fly, well he'd fly one. If it hit the ground and broke his bones, well he done proved bicycles can't fly. He was kicked off the football team in High School cause the Coaches all thought he was crazy and feared his antics might become contagious. This kind of thinking went on for years as Capt. Hook left behind a laundry list of fractures and lacerations! By the time he was fifteen, he’d met every Doctor and nurse in East Texas. Had any of his injuries been fatal, surely a hospital or two would have been named after him by now. And as if God was still concerned that maturity might not cure him of his dare devil death wish, the Good Lord paired him up with a nurse to watch over him “til death do they part.”

I’m glad to know you Capt. Hook (AFTER your wreckless childhood years anyway) and I’m glad to call you my friend and fishing partner. May the Good Lord watch over you and keep you forever(some more)!
Happy Birthday Ray!!!!!:cheers:

Captain Hook
03-11-2011, 08:46 PM
Thanks, I had a great birthday and you guy's added to it.